Why Buy Citric Acid 50% Solution, FCC/Food Grade, Kosher from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid, Citro, Citretten, Aciletten, Chemfill, Hydrocerol A|
Citric acid is a tricarboxylic acid with a hydroxyl group at position 2, and it is also known as propane-1, 2, 3-tricarboxylic acid. It's a crucial metabolite in all aerobic species through their metabolic pathways. It functions as a food acidity regulator, chelator, antibacterial agent, and basic metabolite. Citric Acid 50% appears as a colorless clear liquid with an acidic taste. It possesses no odor and is very soluble in water and ethanol at ambient conditions. Lab Alley’s Citric Acid, 50% Solution, Food Grade contains ~50% by weight of pure Citric Acid dissolved in 50% by weight purified Water. Based on its purity, Lab Alley’s premium quality Citric Acid Powder is certified by the FCC (Food Chemicals Codex). In addition, it is also certified as a Kosher, non-GMO, and Vegan product.
For Skin Care, Cosmetics, Laundry, Food, Beverage, Soap Making, Cooking, Canning, Rust Removal, CleaningCommon Uses
- pH-control agent
- Removal of rust
- Chemical intermediate
- Cosmetic industry
- Synthesis of soaps, detergents
- Cleaning purposes
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Citric Acid 50% Food Grade.