Why Buy Deionized Water Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Aqua, Deionized Water, Dihydrogen Oxide, Dihydrogen Monoxide, Purified water|
Deionized or DI water is free from dissolved minerals such as mineral salts, including iron, calcium, and sulfate. It is also termed ASTM D 1193 Type IV water and differs from distilled water in terms of purification methods and composition. It is safe for human use but is unfit for drinking purposes because of the absence of essential nutrients required by the human body. Our premium quality Deionized Water is highly recommended for educational and research labs to obtain consistent and repetitive results. Due to the presence of impurities, it is not recommended for use in foods, drugs, and medicines.
Assuming the source water was tap or spring water, distilled water is pure enough for nearly all lab applications. It is used for:
- a solvent to prepare a solution
- analytical blank
- calibration standard
- cleaning glassware
- equipment sterilization
- making high purity water
The purity of deionized water depends on the source water. Deionized water is used when a soft solvent is needed. It is used for:
- cooling applications where it's important to avoid depositing minerals
- microbiology autoclaves
- many chemistry experiments involving ionic compounds
- washing glassware, especially the final rinse
- solvent preparation
- analytical blanks
- calibration standards
- in batteries
As you can see, in some situations either distilled or deionized water is fine to use. Because it is corrosive, deionized water is not used in situations involving long-term contact with metals.
Deionized Water, Lab Grade Features:
|Electrical Conductivity||Max 5 µS/cm @25°C||<5|
|Electrical Resistivity||Min 0.2 MΩ.cm @25°C||<0.2|
|pH||5 - 8 @25°C||Pass|
|Sodium||Max 50 µg/L||<50|
|Chlorides||Max 50 µg/L||<50|
- Buffer solution
- pH solution
- Automobile engine coolant
Buy Deionized Water Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have questions about ordering deionized water in bulk online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a Deionized Water Specialist. Lab Alley is a wholesale supplier and distributor of deionized water based in Austin, Texas.