Why Buy Dichloromethane, 99%, HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Dichloromethane, 99%, HPLC Grade
Dichloromethane is one of four chlorocarbons that are produced by chlorinating methane. The others that result during this process are chloromethane, trichloromethane (chloroform) and tetrachloromethane (carbon tetrachloride). Dichloromethane is the least toxic of the carbons produced during this process, but it still poses a health risk as it is a highly volatile liquid. The volatility is one of its key properties allowing it to be easily removed as a solvent.
The HPLC Grade Dichloromethane is generally acceptable for use in most chemical analytical applications and research laboratories. Lab Alley’s premium quality Dichloromethane HPLC grade can help your research or manufacturing process achieve reliable results.
Common Uses and Applications
- Mobile phase in High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Mobile phase in liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry
|Methylene chloride, Methylene dichloride, Dichloro-Methane, Methylene bichloride, Methane dichloride, Solaesthin, Solmethine|
Dichloromethane, 99%, HPLC Grade Specifications
|Color (APHA)||10 max|
|Residue after Evaporation||4 ppm|
|Titrable Acid||0.3 Î¼eq/g|
|Free Halogens||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Dichloromethane, 6.1, UN1593, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) HPLC.