- Diethyl Ether | Anhydrous | ACS Reagent | ≥99.0% | Formula (C2H5)2O | CAS # 60-29-7 | Soluble In Water | Laboratory Aprotic Extraction Solvent | Organic Compound | Colorless, Highly Volatile Flammable Liquid
Metric To USA Unit Volume Conversions:
- 500ml Bottle Of Diethyl Ether = 16.9 Ounces
- 1 Liter Bottle Of Diethyl Ether = 33.8 Ounces
- 2.5 Liter Bottle Of Diethyl Ether = 84.5 Ounces/ 0.66 Gallons
- 4 Liter Bottle Of Diethyl Ether = 1.06 Gallon/ 135.25 Ounces
- Diethyl Ether Boiling Point: 94.28°F
- Diethyl Ether Molar Mass: 74.12 g/mol
- Diethyl Ether Density: 713 kg/m³
- Diethyl Ether Density vs Water: Diethyl ether is a common laboratory aprotic solvent. It has limited solubility in water (6.05 g/100 ml at 25 °C) and dissolves 1.5 g/100 g (1.0 g/100 ml) water at 25 °C. When used with an aqueous solution, the diethyl ether layer is on top as it has a lower density than the water.
- Diethyl Ether Melting Point: -177.3°F
Ethyl Ether (Diethyl Ether) Features:
Buy Ethyl Ether (Diethyl Ether), ACS Grade Online Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have any questions about ordering Ethyl Ether (Diethyl Ether), ACS Grade or laboratory supplies online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with an Ethyl Ether (Diethyl Ether), ACS Grade Specialist.