Why Buy Petroleum Ether High Purity Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Petroleum Ether High Purity Grade
High Purity, American Chemical Society (ACS) Grade Petroleum Ether meets or exceeds the standards of purity set by the ACS, and as such at least 95% pure. It is suitable for use in medicinal, pharmaceutical, food and other consumable processes.
Petroleum Ether High Purity Grade contains a mixture of low molecular weight aliphatic hydrocarbons including various pentanes and hexanes. Owing to its low flash point, it can cause an explosion hazard and requires a safe storage away from any source of ignition.
Common Uses and Applications
- Glue remover and general solvent
- Suspending and extracting fats, lipids, and plant-based material
- Liquid Chromatography
- General Chemical
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Industrial Cleaning
|Ligroin, Benzin, Petroleum Naphtha, Naphtha ASTM, Petroleum Spirits|
|High Purity Grade|
Petroleum Ether High Purity Grade Specifications
|Acidity||To Pass Test|
|Residue after Evaporation||1 ppm|
|Fluorescence Background||1 ppb|
|Halogenated Residue by GC-ECD (as heptachlor Epoxide)||5 ppt|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Petroleum distillate, n.o.s. (ligroin), 3, UN1268, PG II, Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Petroleum Ether High Purity Grade.