Why Buy Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Non-Denatured, Pure Alcohol, HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
What Is Ethanol For HPLC?
- Ethanol HPLC Grade 190 Proof is a high purity lab solvent and reagent used to extract compounds from plant materials and for mobile phase in chromatography.
- Lab Alley brand HPLC grade ethanol 190 proof and 200 proof products are specially formulated for use in HPLC systems to make sure that the mobile phase (buffer) doesn’t include ions that interfere with the HPLC detectors.
- High purity ethanol HPLC grade is used in labs to produce accurate and reliable separation and detection of analytes.
- HPLC grade ethanol 190 proof is 95% pure undenatured ethyl alcohol and 5% pure water.
- Chemists and lab technicians use this Lab Alley brand organic solvent as a mobile phase in HPLC because it minimizes interference with chromatographic results.
High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) is a technique used in analytical chemistry to separate the components of a mixture and identify and quantify each component. Ethanol is a green organic solvent used for green liquid chromatography.
Ethanol is a polar solvent used as a mobile phase in reversed-phase HPLC. Because ethanol is miscible with water and other organic solvents such as acetonitrile and methanol, it is an excellent solvent for HPLC analysis. Lab Alley brand HPLC grade ethanol 190 proof is used commercially and industrially as a reagent in synthetic organic chemistry, in the pharmaceutical industry, in research and academia. It is used as a solvent for herbal and plant-based extraction processes.
You can buy this Lab Alley brand HPLC grade ethanol product in 1 gallon or 4 liter bottles online or call 512-668-9918 to order. Your packages will be shipped in 1-2 business days and typical order delivery is 3-6 days. Additional product package sizes include 4x1 gallon cases and 4x4 liter cases.
Save 5% when you order HPLC grade 190 proof ethanol products with this 5% off discount code. Save 10% by using Lab Alley’s autoship program to automatically reorder ethanol HPLC grade 190 proof products.
Lab Alley offers good pricing and size options for Ethanol HPLC Grade 190 Proof and Ethanol HPLC Grade 200 Proof products and provides fast and reliable shipping throughout the United States and Canada. Learn more about HPLC grade chemicals, here.
Ethanol HPLC Grade 190 Proof Product Properties And Identifiers
This Lab Alley brand ethanol product is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH₃CH₂OH. The formula for this primary alcohol is also written as C₂H₅OH, C₂H₆O or EtOH. It is a volatile, flammable, clear colorless liquid with a pungent or burning taste and a unique pleasant aroma. The density is 0.789 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.). The CAS number is 64-17-5.
|190 Proof Ethanol Food Grade, Food Grade Ethanol 190 Proof, 190 Proof Ethanol Pure, Ethyl Alcohol 190 Proof 95%, 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol Absolute, 190 Proof Dehydrated Ethanol, 190 Proof Anhydrous Ethanol|
|Ethanol Pure 190 Proof|
About Lab Alley Brand Ethanol HPLC Grade 190 Proof Products
HPLC grade ethanol 190 proof products are solutions of pure 95% non-denatured ethyl alcohol and 5% water. This Lab Alley brand product is optimal for cold ethanol extraction and is used as an excipient and process solvent in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used for plant solvent extraction, lab research and commercial manufacturing. This ultra-pure solvent and reagent meets ACS specifications and is suitable for multiple laboratory applications. It is federally controlled in the U.S. Lab Alley customers with a valid TTB issued Industrial Alcohol User Permit can purchase this product without paying federal alcohol excise tax.
Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Non-Denatured Alcohol, HPLC Grade Features:
|Undenatured or Denatured||Undenatured Ethanol, Food Grade Ethanol, Pure Ethanol, Absolute Ethanol|
|Boiling Point||78.3°C (172.9°F)|
|Upper / Lower flammability or explosive limits:||3.3%(V) / 19%(V) (for 100% ethanol)|
|Freezing point||-114°C (-173°F)|
|Relative Density||0.816 g/mL at 25°C (77 °F)|
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Herbal extractions
HPLC Grade is Hazardous. Hazmat fee required. Federal Tax is included in the price. No federal permit required for purchase. Please download a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) PDF. Below, is a downloadable Certificate of Analysis (COA).