Why Buy Ethylene Glycol 99% Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ethylene Glycol 99% Lab Grade
The simplest member of the glycol family of organic molecules is ethylene glycol, commonly known as ethane-1,2-diol. An alcohol having two hydroxyl groups on adjacent carbon atoms is known as a glycol (1,2-diol). It appears as a clear, odorless, and slightly viscous liquid with sweet taste. Ethylene Glycol, Lab Grade used in laboratories is not acceptable for use in food, pharmaceuticals, or medication. Lab grade is also known as the Laboratory Reagent (LR) and the Chemically Pure (CP). In educational contexts, our Lab Grade Ethylene Glycol is frequently employed and an excellent for regular laboratory uses, but it is not suitable for food and medicines.
Common Uses and Applications
- Printing inks
- Hydraulic fluids
- Automobile industries
- Polyester manufacturing
- Synthetic waxes production
|Ethane-1,2-diol, 1,2-ethanediol, Monoethylene glycol, 1,2-Dihydroxyethane, 2-hydroxyethanol, Glycol alcohol, Ethylene alcohol, Ethylene dihydrate|
Ethylene Glycol 99% Lab Grade Specifications
|Assay Ethylene Glycol||99%|
|Diethylene Glycol||0.05% max|
|Other Glycols, wt %||0.1% max|
|Color APHA||10 max|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethylene Glycol Lab.