Why Buy Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate ACS/USP from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Magnesium Dichloride Hexahydrate, Dichloromagnesium hexahydrate|
Magnesium Chloride, also known as Magnesium Dichloride Hexahydrate and Dichloromagnesium hexahydrate, is often available as hexahydrate of Magnesium(2+) Chloride having the chemical formula H12Cl2MgO6 or MgCl2-6H2O. It is a hydrate, a Magnesium Halide and an inorganic Chloride. It appears as colorless to white odorless hygroscopic crystals, flakes or powder and is readily soluble in Water, Ethanol at ambient conditions. It’s a key source of Magnesium that can be conveniently used in a variety of applications. A USP Grade chemical is the one that conforms to the criteria of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). A substance that has received the USP Grade certification can be used in food, drug, or medical applications. Due to its high purity, Lab Alley’s Magnesium Chloride Powder, USP Grade is a USP Grade chemical. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality Magnesium Chloride Powder, USP Grade online at laballey.com.
Magnesium Chloride Powder, USP Grade Features:
|pH of a 5% Solution @ 25C||4.5-7.0|
|Microbial Limit||To Pass Test|
|Barium||To Pass Test|
|Potassium||To Pass Test|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||To Pass Test|
|Appearance of Solution||To Pass Test|
|Acidity or Alkalinity||To Pass Test|
- Personal care
- Mineral supplements for animals
- Artificial seawater
- Water treatment chemicals
- Pharmaceutical preparations
Please contact Lab Alley to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Magnesium Chloride.