n-Propanol Alcohol, 99%
n-Propanol, also known as 1-Propanol is a primary Alcohol that consists of three carbon atoms. It is a conjugate compound of Propane in which one Hydrogen atom is replaced with a Hydroxyl group. It appears as a colorless liquid with an odor like rubbing alcohol at room temperature. It is miscible with water and possesses high flammability at ambient conditions. Lab Grade chemicals possess high purity and are also termed as Chemically Pure (CP) and laboratory reagent (LR). Lab Alley is selling its premium quality Lab Grade n-Propanol, 99% online in the USA, and highly recommends to use this product in educational institutes and research labs. In terms of heavy metals, our n-Propanol is highly pure.
n-Propanol (1-Propanol) is a primary alcohol with the formula CH 3CH 2CH 2OH. This colorless liquid is also known as propan-1-ol, 1-propyl alcohol and n-propyl alcohol, . It is an isomer of 2-propanol. Read more here.
- Propanol Molar Mass: 60.09 g/mol
- Propanol Formula: C₃H₈O
- Propanol Boiling point: 206.6°F (97°C)
- Propanol Density: 803 kg/m³
- Propanol Melting point: -194.8°F (-126°C)
- Propanol IUPAC ID: Propan-1-ol
- Propanol CAS Number: 71-23-8
- Propanol PubChem CID: 1031
- 1-Propanol Molecular Weight: 60.09 g/mol
- 1-Propanol ChemSpider Structure And ID: 1004
- 1-Propanol Hazards: Flammable liquid and vapor. Risk of serious damage to eyes. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. May cause skin and respiratory tract irritation. Read more here.
- 1-Propanol Is For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- 1-Propanol Is Shipped By FedEx In The USA
|Boiling point||206.6°F (97°C)|
|Melting point||-194.8°F (-126°C)|
- Printing inks
- Dye solutions
- Paint additives
- Degreasing agent
n-Propyl Alcohol Shipping Information:
DOT: n-Propyl Alcohol, 3, UN1276, PG II