Why Buy Oxalic Acid Crystals, Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Oxalic Acid Crystals, Lab Grade
Oxalic Acid Crystals Lab Grade is a crystalline white solid at room temperature that forms a colorless solution with water. It is a naturally occurring chemical in the body, and is found extensively in fruits and vegetables, especially leafy greens.
Oxalic Acid is used in high school and college settings for analytical work such as titrations, and in industrial settings as a bleacher and cleaning agent. In is used extensively in the wood pulp/paper industry for bleaching, and in rust removal and general cleaning.
Lab Grade chemicals possess reasonable purity but do not comply with any official standard of quality or purity. Oxalic Acid Crystals Lab Grade is suitable for educational labs and research purposes.
Common Uses and Applications
- Rust removal
- Wood pulp bleaching
Industries that use Stearic Acid
- Electronics and Semi-conductor
|Oxalic acid dihydrate, Ethanedioic acid, Aktisal, Aquisal, Oxiric acid, Oxalsaeure|
|Oxalic acid dihydrate|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Corrosive solid, acidic, organic, n.o.s. (oxalic acid), 8, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Oxalic Acid Crystal Lab.