Suitable for use with bases, such as ammonia and sodium hydroxide; buffers; aqueous solutions of organic and inorganic substances; dilute non-oxidizing acids; and many polar solvents.
- Fluid path consists of materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene-rubber)
- Full scale accuracy of ≤±1.2% and reproducibility of ≤0.2%
- Fit most common reagent bottles with the included adapters
- Space-saving, low-rise design provides stability for easy one-handed operation
- With simple, clear volume adjustment for accuracy and a sturdy, supported discharge tube for safe operation
- No fragile glass parts to break
- Replaceable cylinder/piston cartridge has a wiping seal for renewability
This dispenser is not intended for use with scintillation fluid; non-polar solvents, such as xylene and most xylene substitutes; or strong, oxidizing or concentrated acids. For these liquids, choose the appropriate Dispensette bottletop dispenser.
*Bottles sold separately*
14-379-70, 14-379-71, 14-379-72
- Accuracy: <+1.2%
- Density: Up to 2.2g/cm3
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 104°F
- Precision: <0.2%
- Pressure: Up to 500mbar
- Subdivisions: 0.2mL
- Volume Range: 1 to 10mL
- Viscosity Rating: 150mm2/sec.