Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade
Sodium Hydroxide is also known as lye and soda. Sodium Hydroxide is an inorganic chemical that appears as a white, corrosive, crystalline solid with hygroscopic nature. It's also called "caustic" because of its strong basic nature, which releases large amount of heat when combined with water or neutralized with an acid. Technical Grade is utilized for commercial and industrial purposes, but it is not pure enough to be used in food, drugs, or medical applications. According to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), Sodium Hydroxide can be used in food processing plants as a pH control agent. The Sodium Hydroxide, Technical Grade, 50% at Lab Alley can also be used in educational labs for everyday laboratory studies.
Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution | "Caustic Soda" & "Lye" | Sodium Hydroxide, 50% (w/w) Aqueous Solution | 500ml, 1 Liter & 4 Liter Bottles | Formula NaOH | Technical Grade | For Cleaning, Soap Making, Food, Lotion, Medicine, Shampoo, Skin Care, Hair
Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% | 50% NaOH Aqueous Solution For Sale Online | Formula NaOH | Fast Shipping In USA | CAS 1310-73-2 | High Quality Technical Grade Solution
Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution AR w/w Shipping Information:
DOT: Sodium Hydroxide, solution, 8, UN1824, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution Technical.
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 6M/N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 5% Rinse
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 1N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 10N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.5M=0.5N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide Pellets | ACS Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 25% Solution | Analytical Reagent (AR) Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 20% Solution | Analytical Reagent (AR) Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.1N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.01N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 2N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution AR w/w
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.2N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide Soap Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 5N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 5% Solution | Analytical Reagent (AR) Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 4% Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 3N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 30% Solution | Technical Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 3% Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 2% Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 10% Solution | Reagent Grade
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 1.1M Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.05N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.02N Solution
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 0.0227N=N/44 Solution
Sodium Hydroxide Uses
- Skin Care Products
- Water Treatment
Sodium Hydroxide Formula NaOH
- Sodium Hydroxide Uses: Used for science projects, ingredient in homemade soap and wine, Sodium hydroxide is used in the manufacture of pulp and paper, textiles, drinking water, soaps and detergents, and as a drain cleaner.
- Sodium Hydroxide Solubility: Highly soluble in water, with a lower solubility in polar solvents such as ethanol and methanol. NaOH is insoluble in ether and other non-polar solvents.
- Sodium Hydroxide pH: 12
- Sodium Hydroxide Structure, Properties, Spectra, Suppliers And Links
- Sodium Hydroxide Molar Mass: 39.997 g/mol
- Sodium Hydroxide Density: 2.13 g/cm³
- Sodium Hydroxide Boiling point: 2,530°F (1,388°C)
- Sodium Hydroxide IUPAC ID: Sodium oxidanide, Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium Hydroxide Soluble in: Water, Ethanol, Methanol
- Sodium Hydroxide PubChem CID: 14798
- Sodium Hydroxide ChemSpider ID: 14114
- Buy Caustic Soda Online At LabAlley.com
- To Receive A Sodium Hydroxide MSDS, Contact Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 To Request A Safety Data Sheet
- Sodium Hydroxide CAS RN 1310-73-2
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide To Make Soap
- Contact Lab Alley For Sodium Hydroxide Bulk Prices
- Food Grade/FCC Grade Sodium Hydroxide For Sale
- Buy Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide In Small Quantities For Home Use
- Sodium Hydroxide Is Shipped Via UPS In The United States
- Buy Potassium Hydroxide Here
- Buy virus disinfectants here.
20% Sodium Hydroxide Properties
- 20% Sodium Hydroxide Freezing Point: -12
- Sodium Hydroxide 20% Solution Density: 1.53 g/cm3 (20 °C)
- Sodium Hydroxide 20% Solution Storage Temperature: Ambient
Assuming your 20% is weight on weight, just add 80 grams of water (80 mL at 20 degrees Celsius) to 20 grams of NaOH. You'll have [(20g NaOH) /(20g NaOH+80g water) ]*100 ==> 20g NaOH every 100g of solution. Read more here.
Sodium Hydroxide 20% Solution is used for determining the specific surface area of colladial silicia, also used for the direct oxidation of sodium Borohydride , and used to compose citrate buffer. Read more here.
About Sodium Hydroxide
Sodium hydroxide, also known as lye and caustic soda, is an inorganic compound with the formula NaOH. It is a white solid ionic compound consisting of sodium cations Na⁺ and hydroxide anions OH⁻ .
At room temperature, sodium hydroxide is a white crystalline odorless solid that absorbs moisture from the air. It is a manufactured substance. When dissolved in water or neutralized with acid it liberates substantial heat, which may be sufficient to ignite combustible materials. Sodium hydroxide is very corrosive. It is generally used as a solid or a 50% solution. Other common names include caustic soda and lye. Sodium hydroxide is used to manufacture soaps, rayon, paper, explosives, dyestuffs, and petroleum products. It is also used in processing cotton fabric, laundering and bleaching, metal cleaning and processing, oxide coating, electroplating, and electrolytic extracting. It is commonly present in commercial drain and oven cleaners.
Sodium hydroxide has the formula, NaOH and is also known as caustic soda or lye. It is extremely alkali and has a ph of 12. It is one of the strongest alkaline chemicals. It is very caustic and when in contact with the skin, can leave burns.
Sodium Hydroxide, Technical Grade, 50% Features:
|Boiling point||2,530°F (1,388°C)|
|Soluble in||Water, Ethanol, Methanol|
- Cleaning agent
- Soaps and detergents
- Dyes manufacturing
- Paper industries
Sodium hydroxide is an ingredient in drain and oven cleaners. Sodium hydroxide is used in chemical manufacturing, oil refining, hydraulic fracturing, water treatment and metal processing. Used in the manufacture of fabric, plastic wrap, paper and soap. Sodium hydroxide is used in salt spray testing where pH needs to be regulated. Sodium hydroxide is used to manufacture many everyday products, such as paper and aluminum. Sodium hydroxide has been studied for its use in the treatment of prion disease (as occurs in mad cow disease and kuru).
You can buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade for $28 online, locally or call 512-668-9918 to order bulk sizes. Your packages will be shipped in 1-2 business days via UPS or LTL. Lab Alley Brand Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade is for sale in bulk sizes and is in stock. Handy individual consumer size containers for DIY projects are leak resistant. This high quality compound is made in America. It is a high purity chemical substance that is ideally suited for scientific, development, analytical, clinical, medical, research and testing applications. Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade is delivered quickly to laboratories, factories and businesses in safe chemical resistant containers.
Manufacturing size drums, IBC totes, pallet loads and bulk industrial production scale quantities are shipped from Lab Alley's U.S.-based distribution centers by LTL freight carriers. Request a discounted wholesale price quote, here. Read customer and product reviews, here. Read return and refund policies, here. Lab Alley, founded in 2013, is a reliable Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade supplier and distributor headquartered near Austin, Texas. Lab Alley was a 2021 Inc. 5000 honoree. Email email@example.com if you have questions about buying Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade.
Download the Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade MSDS/SDS to get safety tips and health hazard information. Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade should be carefully handled, stored in a cool dry place and chemical waste should be disposed of properly and safely.
Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade Retail Prices, Package Sizes And Bulk Quantity Ordering Options: 500mL $28, 6 x 500mL Case $136, 1 Liter $44, 4 x 1 Liter Case $146, 4 Liters $66.
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade, 500ml $28
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade, 6 x 500ml case $136
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade, 1 Liter $44
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade, 4 x 1 Liter Case $146
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide 50% Solution, Technical Grade, 4 Liters $66
Packaged well and as expected
Item was as expected per the description. Positive experience.
Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.