Buy Food Grade (FCC) Sodium Hydroxide Beads Online
- Buy 100 Grams (100g) Of Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Beads For $13
- Buy 500 Grams (500g) Of Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Beads For $44
- Buy 2.5 Kilograms (2.5kg) Of Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Beads For $125
- Buy 55 Pounds Of Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Beads For $231
- Buy In Bulk to Make Soap
Sodium Hydroxide Properties
- Formula NaOH
- Sodium Hydroxide Lye
- CAS # 1310-73-2
- Buy Sodium Hydroxide To Make Soap
- Sodium Hydroxide Bulk Prices
- Food Grade/FCC Grade Sodium Hydroxide For Sale
- Buy Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide In Small Quantities For Home Use
- Fast Shipping
- Shop All Sodium Hydroxide Products Here
About Sodium Hydroxide
Sodium hydroxide, also known as lye and caustic soda, is an inorganic compound with the formula NaOH. It is a white solid ionic compound consisting of sodium cations Na⁺ and hydroxide anions OH⁻ .
At room temperature, sodium hydroxide is a white crystalline odorless solid that absorbs moisture from the air. It is a manufactured substance. When dissolved in water or neutralized with acid it liberates substantial heat, which may be sufficient to ignite combustible materials. Sodium hydroxide is very corrosive. It is generally used as a solid or a 50% solution. Other common names include caustic soda and lye. Sodium hydroxide is used to manufacture soaps, rayon, paper, explosives, dyestuffs, and petroleum products. It is also used in processing cotton fabric, laundering and bleaching, metal cleaning and processing, oxide coating, electroplating, and electrolytic extracting. It is commonly present in commercial drain and oven cleaners.
Sodium Hydroxide FCC Beads Features:
Sodium Hydroxide FCC Beads Shipping Information:
DOT: Sodium hydroxide, solid, 8, UN1823, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Hydroxide FCC Beads.