Why Buy Toluene HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Toluene HPLC Grade
Toluene, also known as toluol, (IUPAC name, methylbenzene) is a benzene ring linked to one methyl group. It exists as a colorless liquid that is insoluble in water. Due to the presence of the methyl group, toluene is more reactive compared to benzene alone in the presence of electrophiles.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a well-known technology for separating mixtures of substances into their constituent parts based on chemical and molecular characteristics. Any chemical is certified as HPLC Grade if it meets the standards of chromatographic purity.
Common Uses and Applications
- Solvent, chemical synthesis
- Liquid Chromatography
|Methylbenzene, Toluol, Phenylmethane, Methylbenzol, Toluen, Monomethyl benzene, Phenyl methane, Methyl-Benzene|
Toluene HPLC Grade Specifications"bold">Assay Min. 99.7% Color (APHA) 10% Residue after Evaporation 0.001% Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid Passes test Sulfur Compounds (as S) 0.003% Water 0.03%
Safety and Shipping Information
Toluene, Lab Grade in 1 gallon, 4 liter and 5 gallon sizes are hazardous. Hazmat fee required.
DOT: Toluene, 3, UN1294, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Toluene, HPLC Grade.