Trichloroacetic Acid | 500 Grams | 17 oz | ACS Grade Reagent | Colorless Crystalline Solid | ≥99.0% Purity | For Determination Of Fe In Blood, Precipitation Of sLRP, Warts, Syringoma, Ascorbic Acid Extraction | Formula C2HCl3O2 | pH 1.2 | CAS # 76-03-9
Buy Trichloroacetic Acid Online (C2HCl3O2) In Bulk Here Or By Phone: 512-668-9918
If you have questions about ordering trichloroacetic acid online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a trichloroacetic acid specialist. Contact Lab Alley to request the SDS for trichloroacetic acid.
- Shipped FedEx In USA
- Uses: Biochemistry, Cosmetic Treatments, Chemical Peels, Topical Medication For Warts
- High Purity (99%) Lab Grade
Buy Trichloroacetic Acid Online From Lab Alley
- Buy 25% For Skin Peels
- Formula C2HCl3O2
- Buy Trichloroacetic Acid In Powder And Crystal Form
- Buy ACS Grade Trichloroacetic Acid In Powder (Crystal/Granular) Form
- Buy An 85% Aqueous Solution Of Trichloroacetic Acid
- Buy A 25% Aqueous Solution Of Trichloroacetic Acid In DI Water
- Buy A 50% Aqueous Solution Of Trichloroacetic Acid In DI Water
Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Properties And Reference Resources
- Trichloroacetic Acid Formula C2HCl3O2
- Also Known As Trichloroethanoic Acid
- For antiviral medications, acyclovir and trichloroacetic acid are safe to use in pregnancy.
- CAS Registry Number: 76-03-9
- Trichloroacetic Acid Molar Mass: 163.38 g/mol
- Trichloroacetic Acid Density: 1.63 g/cm³
- Trichloroacetic Acid Boiling point: 386.6°F (197°C)
- Trichloroacetic Acid ChemSpider ID: 10772050
- Trichloroacetic Acid pH: 1.2
- Trichloroacetic Acid Preparation
- Trichloroacetic Acid Ka Value: 2.2 × 10 −1
It is widely used in biochemistry for the precipitation of macromolecules, such as proteins, DNA, and RNA. TCA and DCA are both used in cosmetic treatments (such as chemical peels and tattoo removal) and as topical medication for chemoablation of warts, including genital warts. It can kill normal cells as well. It is considered safe for use for this purpose during pregnancy. Its sodium salt was used as an herbicide starting in the 1950s but regulators removed it from the market in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Trichloroacetic acid (TCA; TCAA; also known as trichloroethanoic acid) is an analogue of acetic acid in which the three hydrogen atoms of the methyl group have all been replaced by chlorine atoms. Salts and esters of trichloroacetic acid are called trichloroacetates. Read more here.
Trichloroacetic Acid Is Antiviral
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States. Trichloroacetic Acid dissolves genital warts by destroying the proteins in their cells. It is typically used on small warts on the vulva, vagina, or anus. Because trichloroacetic acid can damage skin around the wart, it is applied in the doctor’s office. The treatment can be repeated weekly.
Shop online at Lab Alley for a wide variety of common acids used in chemistry applications, in manufacturing workshops and everyday life including nitric acid, boric acid, carbonic acid, formic acid, trichloroacetic acid, lauric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, tartaric acid, sulfuric acid, muriatic acid, citric acid, phosphoric acid, oxalic acid, absorbic acid and acetic acid at https://www.laballey.com/collections/acids.
Trichloroacetic Acid ACS, 500g Features:
|Residue after Ignition||0.03%|
|Phosphate (PO4)||5 ppm|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.002%|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Trichloroacetic Acid ACS Shipping Information:
DOT: Trichloroacetic acid, 8, UN1839, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Trichloroacetic Acid ACS.