Why Buy Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade
Trichloroacetic Acid, also known as TCA, is a monocarboxylic acid. Structurally, it is acetic acid in which all three hydrogens on the methyl group have been substituted with chlorine atoms. It is a water-soluble, colorless, crystalline solid.
As an ACS grade Reagent, Lab Alley Trichloroacetic Acid meets the toughest regulatory standards for quality and pureness.
Common Uses and Applications
- Peeling agent to remove wrinkles
- Tattoo removal
- Laboratory reagent in organic synthesis
- Precipitation of biochemical macromolecules
- Wart removal
|Trichloroethanoic acid, TCA, Aceto-caustin, Trichloracetic acid, Trichloroacetate anion|
Trichloroacetic Acid 99% ACS Grade Specifications
|Residue after Ignition||0.03%|
|Phosphate (PO4)||5 ppm|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.002%|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping InformationDOT: Trichloroacetic acid, 8, UN1839, PG II
Please download a Lab Alley PDF Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Below, please find a PDF for Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade.