Why Buy Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade
Trichloroacetic Acid, also known as TCA, is a monocarboxylic acid. Structurally, it is acetic acid in which all three hydrogens on the methyl group have been substituted with chlorine atoms. It is a water-soluble, colorless, crystalline solid.
Trichloroacetic Acid is used in the cosmetic industry as a chemical peel and wart remover. It is also used in biochemistry to help the precipitation of macromolecules,
As an ACS grade Reagent, Lab Alley Trichloroacetic Acid meets the toughest regulatory standards for quality and pureness.
Common Uses and Applications
- Peeling agent to remove wrinkles
- Tattoo removal
- Laboratory reagent in organic synthesis
- Precipitation of biochemical macromolecules
- Wart removal
|Trichloroethanoic acid, TCA, Aceto-caustin, Trichloracetic acid, Trichloroacetate anion|
Trichloroacetic Acid 99% ACS Grade Specifications
|Residue after Ignition||0.03%|
|Phosphate (PO4)||5 ppm|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.002%|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping InformationDOT: Trichloroacetic acid, 8, UN1839, PG II
Please download a Lab Alley PDF Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Below, please find a PDF for Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Trichloroacetic Acid 99%, Crystals, ACS Grade.