Laboratory Grade Cyclohexane (Anhydrous) For Sale In Bulk Online
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of Cyclohexane For $38
- Buy A 4 Liter Bottle (1.06 Gallon) Bottle Of Cyclohexane For $120
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of Cyclohexane For $455
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drum Of Cyclohexane For $1,812
- By Cyclohexane For Industrial And Laboratory Use at Laballey.com/Products/Cyclohexane-Reagent
- LabAlley.com Ships Cyclohexane Via UPS And UPS
Cyclohexane is a cycloalkane with the molecular formula C₆H₁₂. Cyclohexane is a colourless, flammable liquid with a distinctive detergent-like odor, reminiscent of cleaning products. Cyclohexane is mainly used for the industrial production of adipic acid and caprolactam, which are precursors to nylon.
- Cyclohexane Boiling Point: 177.3°F (80.74°C)
- Cyclohexane CAS Registry Number: 110-82-7
- Cyclohexane Molar Mass: 84.16 g/mol
- Cyclohexane Melting Point: 6.47 °C (43.65 °F; 279.62 K)
- Cyclohexane Formula: C6H12
- Cyclohexane Density: 779 kg/m³
- Cyclohexane ChemSpider ID: 7787
- Cyclohexane Refractive Index (nD): 1.42662
- Vapor Density: 2.9 (vs air)
- Cyclohexane Uses: ACS Reagent, For Analysis, For Liquid Chromatography, For GC, For Halogens, For Extraction, For Labs, For Cyclohexanol, For Combustion, Cleaning Products, For Spectroscopy, Production Of Adipic Acid And Caprolactam, Which Are Precursors To Nylon. Over 98% of the cyclohexane produced is used to make nylon intermediates. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, resins and synthetic rubber. It can also be used as paint and varnish remover. It is present in all crude oils.
- Cyclohexane PubChem CID: 8078
- Cyclohexane Refractive Index: 1.42662
- Cyclohexane Suppliers
- Cyclohexane Vendors
- Cyclohexane Prices
- Cyclohexane Reactions And Uses
- Is Cyclohexane Organic Or Inorganic? Cyclohexane is an alicyclic hydrocarbon comprising a ring of six carbon atoms; the cyclic form of hexane, used as a raw material in the manufacture of nylon. It has a role as a non-polar solvent. It is a cycloalkane and a volatile organic compound. Read more here.
- Cyclohexane Safety And Hazards
- Cyclohexane Functional Group: Cyclohexane and 1-hexene both have the formula C6H12. These two are considered functional group isomers because cyclohexane is a cycloalkane and 1-hexene is an alkene. Read more here.
- Cyclohexane Structure: Cyclohexane has the chemical formula of C6H12. It forms a ring, so there are no CH3 ends, instead each carbon is attached to a CH2.
- Bond angle: All the carbons in cyclohexane are sp3 hybridized, so the ideal bond angle for a tetrahedral atom would be 109.5 degrees.
Cyclohexane appears as a clear colorless liquid with a petroleum-like odor. Used to make nylon, as a solvent, paint remover, and to make other chemicals. Flash point -4°F. Density 6.5 lb / gal (less than water) and insoluble in water. Vapors heavier than air. Cyclohexane is an alicyclic hydrocarbon comprising a ring of six carbon atoms; the cyclic form of hexane, used as a raw material in the manufacture of nylon. It has a role as a non-polar solvent. It is a cycloalkane and a volatile organic compound. Cyclohexane is found in kohlrabi. Diluent in colour additive mixtures for food. Read more here.
Lab Alley is a wholesale supplier of cyclohexane. Call 512-668-9918 for wholesale prices or contact us by email.
Cyclohexane Reagent Features:
|Residue After Evaporation||0.002%|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Cyclohexane Reagent Shipping Information:
DOT: Cyclohexane, 3, UN1145, PG II, Hazmat Fee Required