This digital hot plate with magnetic stirrer features a temperature probe that sits directly in the flask or beaker, allowing for more precise heating of solutions. In addition to double PT sensors, the unit is designed with a one-knob digital controller for temperature, RPM and time, each with an independent LED display. For enhanced safety and ease of unsupervised operation, a built-in alarm audibly signals the completion of the user-allotted time cycle. In the event of malfunction, the display will indicate an error code for quick diagnosis and resolution.
The unit’s heating plate measures 6 inches in diameter to accommodate beakers and flasks up to 2000ml in capacity, and is composed of scratch and chemical resistant stainless steel with a ceramic coating. Its durable aluminum housing is thermally insulated, keeping the device relatively cool to the touch during operation. CSA approved.
• Stainless steel rod, 400mm long
• PT100 sensor probe, 12mm in diameter
• Magnetic stir bar, 35mm x 9mm
• Boss head clamp
• Operates on 115V / 60 Hz
• Maximum stir speed: 1500 RPM
• Heat output: 650 W • Temperature range: 0-350°C (can be displayed in C or F)
• Adjustable safety cutoff range: 50-400°C
• Hot top indicator for temperatures above 50°C, even when switched off
• Display can be toggled between hotplate and probe temperature