Buy Food Grade Ethanol Online
- 5 Gallon $325
- Use A 10% Discount Code
- 100% USA Food Grade Alcohol For Sale Online
- For Herbal Extraction & Botanical Extract Makers
- 200 Proof Alcohol
- Medical Grade
- For Cleaning
- Formula C2H5OH
- ACS/USP Grade
- Tax Paid
- CAS Registry Number: 64-17-5
- Molar Mass: 46.07 g/mol
- Density: 789 kg/m³
- Boiling Point: 173.1°F (78.37°C)
- IUPAC ID: Ethanol
- Ethanol ChemSpider ID: 682
- Ethanol PubChem CID: 702
- Melting Point: -173.5°F (-114.1°C)
- Formula: C2H5OH
- Pka: Ethanol's pKa Value Is About 15.9
- Wikipedia Description Of Ethanol: Ethanol is a chemical compound and a simple alcohol. It is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a slight characteristic odor.
- PubChem Description Of Ethanol: Ethanol is a clear, colorless liquid rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and distributed throughout the body. It has bactericidal activity and is used often as a topical disinfectant. It is widely used as a solvent and preservative in pharmaceutical preparations as well as serving as the primary ingredient in alcoholic beverages. Indeed, ethanol has widespread use as a solvent of substances intended for human contact or consumption, including scents, flavorings, colorings, and medicines.
200 Proof Ethanol Pure (100%), Food Grade Undenatured, ACS-USP Grade, Tax Paid, 5 Gallon Poly Pail
Pure Ethanol 200 Proof 5 Gallon Poly Pail is 100% pure (undenatured) food grade ethanol. Pure Ethanol 200 Proof is Food Grade, ACS and USP Grade Ethyl Alcohol. Pure Ethanol 200 Proof can be used can be used as in many applications and uses.
Federal Tax is included in the price, except for the 55 Gallons Drums, for which the tax is charged as a separate item (Approximately $27 per gallon). No federal permit required for purchase.
In you are interested in purchasing Pure Ethanol Food Grade in bulk or if you have a question concerning what type of Ethanol (Pure Ethanol or Denatured Ethanol) to buy per your application, please call Fred Elabed at 216-990-3298. To browse our full line of extraction grade ethanol, click here. Food grade ethanol is for sale here.
Ethanol 200 Proof Pure (Also known as Ethyl Alcohol 200 Proof Pure) Undenatured ACS-USP Food Grade, 5 Gallon Poly Pail Features:
|Synonym||200 Proof Ethanol Food Grade, Food Grade Ethanol 200 Proof, 200 Proof Ethanol Pure, Ethyl Alcohol 200 Proof 100%, 200 Proof Ethyl Alcohol Absolute, 200 Proof Dehydrated Ethanol, 200 Proof Anhydrous Ethanol|
|Chemical Name||Ethanol 200 Proof (Pure)|
|Undenatured or Denatured||Undenatured Ethanol, Food Grade Ethanol, Pure Ethanol, Absolute Ethanol|
|Chemical Grade||Ethanol Pure 200 Proof|
|Boiling Point||78°C (173°F)|
|Additional Info||Upper / Lower flammability or explosive limits: 3.3 %(V) / 19 %(V)
Freezing point: -114°C (-173°F)
Relative Density: 0.785 g/mL at 25°C (77°F)
Auto-ignition temperature: 363°C (685°F)
Ethanol Information From Wikipedia
Ethanol (also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, drinking alcohol, or simply alcohol) is a chemical compound, and a simple alcohol Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a slight characteristic odor. It is a psychoactive substance and is the principal active ingredient found in alcoholic drinks. Ethanol is naturally produced by the fermentation of sugars by yeasts or via petrochemical processes, and is commonly consumed as a popular recreational drug. It also has medical applications as an antiseptic and disinfectant. The compound is widely used as a chemical solvent, either for scientific chemical testing or in synthesis of other organic compounds, and is a vital substance used across many different kinds of manufacturing industries. Ethanol is also used as an alternative fuel source.
Information On Ethanol From PubChem
Ethanol is a clear, colorless liquid rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and distributed throughout the body. It has bactericidal activity and is used often as a topical disinfectant. It is widely used as a solvent and preservative in pharmaceutical preparations as well as serving as the primary ingredient in alcoholic beverages. Indeed, ethanol has widespread use as a solvent of substances intended for human contact or consumption, including scents, flavorings, colorings, and medicines. Ethanol has a depressive effect on the central nervous system and because of its psychoactive effects, it is considered a drug. Ethanol has a complex mode of action and affects multiple systems in the brain, most notably it acts as an agonist to the GABA receptors. Death from ethanol consumption is possible when blood alcohol level reaches 0. 4%. A blood level of 0. 5% or more is commonly fatal. Levels of even less than 0. 1% can cause intoxication, with unconsciousness often occurring at 0. 3-0. 4 %. Ethanol is metabolized by the body as an energy-providing carbohydrate nutrient, as it metabolizes into acetyl CoA, an intermediate common with glucose metabolism, that can be used for energy in the citric acid cycle or for biosynthesis. Ethanol within the human body is converted into acetaldehyde by alcohol dehydrogenase and then into acetic acid by acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. The product of the first step of this breakdown, acetaldehyde, is more toxic than ethanol. Acetaldehyde is linked to most of the clinical effects of alcohol. It has been shown to increase the risk of developing cirrhosis of the liver, multiple forms of cancer, and alcoholism. Industrially, ethanol is produced both as a petrochemical, through the hydration of ethylene, and biologically, by fermenting sugars with yeast. Small amounts of ethanol are endogenously produced by gut microflora through anaerobic fermentation. However most ethanol detected in biofluids and tissues likely comes from consumption of alcoholic beverages. Absolute ethanol or anhydrous alcohol generally refers to purified ethanol, containing no more than one percent water. Absolute alcohol is not intended for human consumption. It often contains trace amounts of toxic benzene (used to remove water by azeotropic distillation). Consumption of this form of ethanol can be fatal over a short time period. Generally absolute or pure ethanol is used as a solvent for lab and industrial settings where water will disrupt a desired reaction. Pure ethanol is classed as 200 proof in the USA and Canada, equivalent to 175 degrees proof in the UK system. Ethanol is a general biomarker for the consumption of alcohol.
Ethanol SDS And MSDS
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethanol 200 Proof Pure (100%), Undenatured, ACS-USP Food Grade, Tax Paid, 5 Gallon Poly Pail.
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol For Botanical Extraction and Processing | From $29.90 >
- Buy Ethanol Denatured With Heptane | For Botanical Extraction | From $39.90 >
- Buy Ethanol Denatured With Hexane | For Botanical Extraction | From $149 >
- Buy Hexane For Botanical Extraction | From $33 >
- Buy Heptane For Botanical Extraction | From $175 >
- Buy Pentane For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $50.90 >
- Buy Acetone For Botanical Extraction and Processing | From $19.61 >
- Buy Isopropyl Alcohol For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $17.88 >
- Buy Chloroform For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $22 >
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $9.48 >
- Buy Methanol For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $15 >
- Buy Ethylene Glycol For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Propylene Glycol For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Acetonitrile For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Petroleum Ether For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy Hydrogen Peroxide For Botanical Extraction And Processing | From $9 >
- Buy Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane or DCM) For Botanical Extraction And Processing >
- Buy MCT Oil For Botanical Extraction And Processing >