Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade
|Ethyl ethanoate, Acetic acid ethyl ester, Acetic ether, Acetoxyethane, Ethyl acetic ester, Vinegar naphtha, Acetidin, Ethylacetate, Acetic ester, Essigester|
Ethyl Acetate is also termed as Acetic Acid Ethyl Ether, Ethyl Ethanoate, and Acetoxyethane that belongs to ester family. It is made up by the reaction of Ethanol and Acetic Acid. It is a polar aprotic solvent with fruity odor and sweet taste. It appears as a colorless solvent with high flammability and miscibility with many organic solvents, while it is very less miscible in water at room temperature. Lab Alley is selling its premium quality Ethyl Acetate in the USA, which is certified by American Chemical Society (ACS) due to its high purity making it suitable for food processing. Furthermore, our Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 99.5% is a high-quality material that has been certified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), and National Formulary (NF). This makes it suitable for biological drug substances, dosage forms, compounded preparations, excipients, medical devices, and dietary supplements. Lab Alley is selling its premium quality Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 99.5% online at laballey.com in the United States of America (USA).
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy 1 Gallon Bottle Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 4x1 Gallon Case Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 4x4 Liter Case Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail (Polyurethane) Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail (Metal) Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drum Of ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 30ml Bottle Of Lab Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 100ml Bottle Of Lab Grade Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of Lab Grade Ethyl Acetate
Ethyl Acetate For Sale
- Order Ethyl Acetate Online
- Buy A Gallon Of Ethyl Acetate
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of Ethyl Acetate For Industrial And Scientific Use
- Call 512-668-9918 For Bulk Wholesale Prices For Ethyl Acetate
- Ethyl Acetate Is Shipped Via UPS Or FedEx
- Next Day Shipping
- 99.5% Purity
- ACS Grade Ethyl Acetate For Sale
- USP Grade Ethyl Acetate For Sale
- HPLC Grade Ethyl Acetate For Sale
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Laboratory Analytics
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Botanical Extraction, Testing And Processing Facilities
- EtOAc, ETAC or EA
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Circuit Board Cleaning
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Plant And Herbal Extraction Uses
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Laboratory Purposes
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Entomological Purposes
- Buy Dehydrogenate Ethanol Online
- Buy Ethyl Acetate For Manufacturing Facilities
Ethyl acetate, also known as ethyl ethanoate, is for sale online by Lab Alley, an ethyl acetate wholesale supplier and distributor headquartered in Austin, Texas. Laboratory and manufacturing facility purchasing managers in the perfume and coffee industries can buy ethyl acetate containers ranging from 500 mL bottles to 55 gallon drums. (CAS Number 141-78-6).
Ethyl acetate is used primarily as a solvent and diluent, being favored because of its low cost, low toxicity, and agreeable odor. For example, it is commonly used to clean circuit boards and in some nail varnish removers (acetone and acetonitrile are also used). Coffee beans and tea leaves are decaffeinated with this solvent. It is also used in paints as an activator or hardener. Ethyl acetate is present in confectionery, perfumes, and fruits. In perfumes, it evaporates quickly, leaving only the scent of the perfume on the skin.
In the laboratory, mixtures containing ethyl acetate are commonly used in column chromatography and extractions. Ethyl acetate is rarely selected as a reaction solvent because it is prone to hydrolysis and transesterification. Ethyl acetate is fairly volatile at room temperature and has a boiling point of 77 °C (171 °F). Due to these properties, it can be removed from a sample by heating in a hot water bath and providing ventilation with compressed air.
Occurrence In Wines
Ethyl acetate is the most common ester in wine, being the product of the most common volatile organic acid – acetic acid, and the ethyl alcohol generated during the fermentation. The aroma of ethyl acetate is most vivid in younger wines and contributes towards the general perception of "fruitiness" in the wine. Sensitivity varies, with most people having a perception threshold around 120 mg/L. Excessive amounts of ethyl acetate are considered a wine fault. Global ethyl acetate market to be valued at $3.3 billion in 2018 according to international research agency visiongain .
Entomological Killing Agent
In the field of entomology, ethyl acetate is an effective asphyxiant for use in insect collecting and study. In a killing jar charged with ethyl acetate, the vapors will kill the collected insect quickly without destroying it. Because it is not hygroscopic, ethyl acetate also keeps the insect soft enough to allow proper mounting suitable for a collection.
- Ethyl Acetate Boiling point: 170.8°F (77.1°C)
- Ethyl Acetate Molar Mass: 88.11 g/mol
- Ethyl Acetate Density: 902 kg/m³
- Ethyl Acetate Formula: C4H8O2
- Ethyl Acetate CAS Registry Number: 141-78-6
- Ethyl Acetate Melting Point: -118.5°F (-83.6°C)
- Ethyl Acetate Solubility: Solubility in ethanol, acetone, diethyl ether, benzene.
- Ethyl Acetate MSDS: Contact Lab Alley by email or call 512-668-9918 to request an MSDS/SDS for Ethyl Acetate.
- Ethyl Acetate Soluble in: Water
- Ethyl Acetate PubChem CID: 8857
- Is Ethyl Acetate Soluble In Water?: Ethyl acetate, which dissolves in water at ambient temperature at around 8.5% w/w exhibits quite a low solubility, but definitely not "zero solubility". Read more here.
Ethyl Acetate Properties
Ethyl acetate is a colorless liquid with a sweet, pear-like scent. It is the ester of ethanol and acetic acid, and is commonly used as a solvent. It is most commonly created via the Fischer esterification reaction of ethanol and acetic acid or by the dehydrogenation of ethanol. It is a slightly polar solvent that is volatile, non-toxic at low levels, and non-hydroscopic.
Ethyl acetate has a melting point of −83.6 °C and a boiling point of 77.1 °C. Its molar mass is 88.106 g·mol−1, and a density of density of 0.902 g/cm³.
Ethyl acetate is found in alcoholic beverages. Ethyl acetate is found in cereal crops, radishes, fruit juices, beer, wine, spirits etc. and produced by Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) and Rubus species Ethyl acetate is used in artificial fruit essences. Ethyl acetate is used as a solvent in the manufacture of modified hop extract and decaffeinated tea or coffee. Also used for colour and inks used to mark fruit or vegetables. In the field of entomology, ethyl acetate is an effective asphyxiant for use in insect collecting and study. In a killing jar charged with ethyl acetate, the vapors will kill the collected (usually adult) insect quickly without destroying it. Because it is not hygroscopic, ethyl acetate also keeps the insect soft enough to allow proper mounting suitable for a collection. Ethyl acetate appears as a clear colorless liquid with a fruity odor. Flash point 24°F. Less dense than water. Vapors heavier than air. Ethyl acetate is the acetate ester formed between acetic acid and ethanol. It has a role as a polar aprotic solvent, an EC 18.104.22.168 (pyroglutamyl-peptidase I) inhibitor, a metabolite and a Saccharomyces cerevisiae metabolite. It is an acetate ester, an ethyl ester and a volatile organic compound. Read more here.
Ethyl acetate is highly flammable, as well as toxic when ingestion or inhaled, and this chemical can be seriously damaging to internal organs in the case of repeated or prolonged exposure. Ethyl acetate can also cause irritation when it comes into contact with the eyes or skin. Read more here.
Polar molecule contains bond dipoles, which do not cancel each other. Therefore, CH3COOCH2CH3 contains two polar bonds(CO and CO) in which their bond dipoles do not cancel each other. Hence, ethyl acetate is a polar compound. Read more here.
The ethyl ethanoate chemical formula is CH3COOCH2CH3 and its condensed formula is C4H8O2. Ethyl acetate is commonly abbreviated EtOAc. Its molar mass is 88.106 g mL-1. Ethyl acetate is an ester which derive from the replace of hydroxyl group by an ethoxy group in the acetic acid. Read more here.
Ethyl Acetate Uses
Ethyl acetate is an industrial chemical with increasing rates of production worldwide; in 2004, 1.3 million tonnes were produced globally. It is a common solvent in nail varnishes and varnish removers produced by manufacturing faciilities, as well as in paints as a hardening agent. Ethyl acetate is used for manufacturing and industrial companies to decaffeinate coffee beans and tea leaves. The low toxicity and agreeable scent of ethyl acetate makes it a popular choice for perfumes, and is seen in wines at low levels as a byproduct of fermentation. Too much ethyl acetate in a wine batch is seen as a wine fault.
Ethyl Acetate is used to extract semipolar compounds from plant material. Solutions and mixtures of 95% ethanol and 5% ethyl acetate are used as solvents for botaniacal extraction. Laboratories opt to use ethyl acetate for column chromatography and extraction processes.
Synonyms for Ethyl Acetate: Ethyl Ethanoate, Acetic Ester, Acetic Ether, Ethyl Ester of Acetic Acid
Ethyl Acetate is an industrial solvent used by manufacturing facilities, laboratories, and homes for manufacturing processes and operations, science experiments, column chromatography, and extraction. Many insect collecting enthusiasts also use ethyl acetate for taxonomic preservation.
ACS grade Ethyl Acetate guarantees a 99.5% pure assay. Call Lab Alley for different purity options.
Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 99.5% Features:
|Residue after Evaporation||0.003%|
|Titrable Acid||0.0009 meq/g|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
- Food flavor
- Decaffeination agent
Ethyl Acetate Ether Acetic ACS Shipping Information:
DOT: Ethyl acetate, 3, UN1173, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethyl Acetate Ether Acetic ACS.
You can buy Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade for $60 online, locally or call 512-668-9918 to order bulk sizes. Your packages will be shipped in 1-2 business days via UPS or LTL. Lab Alley Brand Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade is for sale in bulk sizes and is in stock. Handy individual consumer size containers for DIY projects are leak resistant. This high quality compound is made in America. It is a high purity chemical substance that is ideally suited for scientific, development, analytical, clinical, medical, research and testing applications. Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade is delivered quickly to laboratories, factories and businesses in safe chemical resistant containers.
Manufacturing size drums, IBC totes, pallet loads and bulk industrial production scale quantities are shipped from Lab Alley's U.S.-based distribution centers by LTL freight carriers. Request a discounted wholesale price quote, here. Read customer and product reviews, here. Read return and refund policies, here. Lab Alley, founded in 2013, is a reliable Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade supplier and distributor headquartered near Austin, Texas. Lab Alley was a 2021 Inc. 5000 honoree. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about buying Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade.
The chemical formula for Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade is C4H8O2, the CAS Registry Number is 141-78-6, the PubChem CID is 8857 and the UN Number is 1173. Download the Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade MSDS/SDS to get safety tips and health hazard information. Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade should be carefully handled, stored in a cool dry place and chemical waste should be disposed of properly and safely.
Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade Retail Prices, Package Sizes And Bulk Quantity Ordering Options: 500mL $60, 6 x 500mL Case $293, 1 Liter $99, 4 x 1 Liter Case $325, 1 Gallon $88, 4 x 1 Gallon Case $290, 4 Liters $154, 4 x 4 Liters Case $235, 5 Gallons $264, 55 Gallons $1650.
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 500ml. Does NOT require Hazmat fee. $60
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 6x500ml Case. Does NOT require Hazmat fee. $293
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 1L. Does NOT require Hazmat fee. $99
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 4x1 Liter Case. Does NOT require Hazmat fee. $325
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 1 Gallon. Requires Hazmat fee. $88
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 4x1 Gallon. Requires Hazmat fee. $290
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 4 Liter. Requires Hazmat fee. $154
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 4x4 Liter. Requires Hazmat fee. $235
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 5 Gallon, Poly Pail. Requires Hazmat fee. $264
- Buy Ethyl Acetate, ACS/USP/NF Grade, 55 Gallon Drum, Poly $1650
Works for quality control
Does the trick for paper chromatography! Thank you.
Good quality product
Works for formulations for my R&D clients. Also cleans printer-heads pretty well, too!
Receive updates, events, products and promotions by subscribing to us.