Why Buy Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade
Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade from Lab Alley has the highest purity and meets and exceeds the standards of purity of the American Chemical Society (ACS); furthermore, it is 99.5% contaminant-free and is mainly used as a solvent.
Additionally, our Ethyl Acetate, 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade, is a high-quality chemical compound that has been certified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), and It is also categorized as a chemical that is manufactured under current good manufacturing practices, meeting the requirements of the National Formulary (NF), making it a reagent that is suitable for research applications as well as for biological drug substances, dosage forms, compounded preparations, excipients, medical devices, and dietary supplements.
Common Uses and Applications
- Solvent agent for pharmaceutical purposes
- Laboratory purposes (chromatography and extractions)
- Nail polish removers
- Decaffeinating tea and coffee
- Ingredient of alcoholic beverages
- Artificial fruit essences
- Color and inks used to mark fruit or vegetables
- Solvents for botanical extraction
|Ethyl ethanoate, Acetic acid ethyl ester, Acetic ether, Acetoxyethane, Ethyl acetic ester, Vinegar naphtha, Acetidin, Ethylacetate, Acetic ester, Essigester|
Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade Specifications
|Residue after Evaporation||0.003%|
|Titrable Acid||0.0009 meq/g|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Ethyl acetate, 3, UN1173, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets or watch video about Ethyl Acetate 99.5% ACS/USP/NF Grade uses and applications .