Why Buy Ethyl Acetate, HPLC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Ethyl Acetate, HPLC Grade
Ethyl Acetate is also known as Ethyl Ethanoate, Acetic Acid Ethyl Ether, and Acetoxyethane. It is an ester that is made up by Ethanol and Acetic Acid. It is a polar aprotic solvent with sweet taste and appears as colorless at ambient conditions. It is a very flammable liquid having high miscibility with other organic compounds.High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a well-known technology for separating mixtures of substances into their constituent parts based on chemical and molecular characteristics. Any chemical is certified as HPLC Grade if it meets the standards of chromatographic purity.
Common Uses and Applications
- Liquid Chromatography
- Solvent agent for pharmaceutical purposes
- Solvents for botanical extraction
|Ethyl ethanoate, Acetic acid ethyl ester, Acetic ether, Acetoxyethane, Ethyl acetic ester, Vinegar naphtha, Acetidin, Ethylacetate, Acetic ester, Essigester|
Ethyl Acetate, HPLC Grade Specifications
|Residue after Evaporation||0.003%|
|Titrable Acid||0.0009 meq/g|
|Substances Darkened by Sulfuric Acid||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Ethyl acetate, 3, UN1173, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ethyl Acetate HPLC Grade.