Why Buy Glycerin 99% USP/NF/FCC/Food Grade, Kosher from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Glycerin 99% USP/NF/FCC/Food Grade, Kosher
Glycerin 99% USP/NF/FCC/Food Grade, Kosher from Lab Alley is a compound that meets all the requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), in addition to the National Formulary (NF) and the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC). This product is also regulated by the Food and Drug Administration and is internationally recognized for its identity, purity, and quality as a food product. Thanks to its high level of purity, 99%, it can be used for food, drug, and medical purposes, and also for most laboratory purposes.
Our Glycerin is 100% vegetable based, with Kosher certification, meaning that it is made from kosher vegetable oil or petroleum and processed on kosher equipment. It has a clear appearance, and it is a heavy and viscous emollient that can be commonly used in anything from edibles, vape liquids, tinctures, chocolates, lotions, body scrubs, and face care products.
This chemical compound, made of palm oil and other vegetable oils, is available for the use of all kosher products and also It is used in the cosmetic and body care industry to assist in retaining moisture and pulling oxygen into the skin.
Common Uses and Applications
- Substitute for Liquid Sugar or Sugar Alcohol
- Ingredient in Chewing Gum
- Cake Icing and Sweetener
- Food Coloring
- Shaving Cream
- Soap and Shampoo
- Softener and Moisturizer
- Cough Syrup, Elixirs, and Expectorants
- Tablet-holding agent
|Glycerol, Glycerin, Glycerine, 1,2,3-Propanetriol, Glycyl alcohol, Trihydroxypropane, Glyceritol, Propanetriol, Osmoglyn, Grocolene, Propane-1,2,3-triol|
Glycerin 99% USP/NF/FCC/Food Grade, Kosher Specifications
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C||Min 1.258|
|Color||To Pass Test|
|Residue on Ignition||0.01%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
|Chlorinated Compounds||30 ppm|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||To Pass Test|
|Fatty Acids and Esters||To Pass Test|
|Chromatographic Impurities||To Pass Test|
|Acidity or Alkalinity||To Pass Test|
|Aldehydes and Reducing Substances||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Glycerin, USP/NF/FCC.