Why Buy n-Hexane 95% High Purity Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About n-Hexane 95% High Purity Grade
The name n-Hexane refers to the unbranched, linear conformation of C6H12, indicating that branched isomers of hexane are not present. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a petroleum-like aroma.
n-hexane is the solvent of choice for seed and vegetable oil extraction, textiles manufacturing, glue and degreaser formulations, and select cleaning applications.
Common Uses and Applications
- Seed and vegetable oil extraction
- Cleaning reagent
- Reaction medium
- Food & Beverage
- Textiles industry
- Automobile manufacturing
|n-Hexane, Hexyl hydride, Skellysolve B, Gettysolve-B, Hexan, Hexanes, Dipropyl, Normal hexane, n-Hexan|
|High Purity Grade|
n-Hexane 95% High Purity Grade Specifications
|Assay (n-Hexane)||95.0% min.|
|Assay (as Total C6 Isomers)||99.5% min|
|Color (APHA)||10 max|
|Residue After Evaporation||0.001% max.|
|Water Soluble Titrable Acid||0.0003 meq/g max|
|Sulfur Compounds (as S)||0.005% max|
Safety and Shipping Information
n-Hexane, High Purity Grade, 95% Shipping Information:
DOT: Hexanes, 3, UN1208, PG II, Hazmat Fee Required.
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for n-Hexane, High Purity Grade, 95%.