Buy Pentane (C5H12) Online Here Or By Phone
If you have questions about ordering pentane (n-pentane) online at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a Pentane Specialist.
Pentane | ≥99% n-Pentane | High Purity | Prices
- Buy A 4 Liter Bottle Of n-Pentane | 99% | High Purity | $140 >
- Buy A Case Of Four Bottles Of n-Pentane | 4 Liter Bottles | 4x4 | 99% | $450 >
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of n-Pentane | 99% | $250 >
- Buy A Bulk 55 Gallon Drum Of n-Pentane At Wholesale Prices | 99% | $1,600 >
Pentane | ≥98% n-Pentane | Fast Shipping | Prices
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of n-Pentane | ≥98% | $51 >
- Buy A 1 Liter Bottle Of n-Pentane | ≥98% | $69 >
- Buy A 4 Liter Bottle Of n-Pentane | ≥98% | $200 >
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of n-Pentane | ≥98% | $300 >
- Buy A Bulk 55 Gallon Drum Of n-Pentane | ≥98% | $1,700 >
- Order 5 Gallon Metal Pails Of Pentane For $300 >
- Order 55 Gallon Metal Drums Of Pentane For $1,700 >
How Pentane (n-Pentane) Is Used In The United States
- n-Pentane is a specialty solvent for pharmaceutical, industrial, medical and laboratory use in America.
- n-Pentane is a supercritical solvent for fractionation.
- n-Pentane plays a role as a non-polar solvent and a refrigerant
- n-Pentane is used for the production of isopentane by acid-catalyzed isomerization.
- n-Pentane is used for the extraction of volatile chemicals from plants.
- n-Pentane purchased from Lab Alley is used at processing facilities in the USA to filter and remove insoluble material from industrial plant material.
- n-Pentane is a good solvent for the deactivation of tar and residue.
- Pentane and ether mixtures are used to elute crude plant oils to yield fractions.
- n-Pentane is used by businesses in America that manufacture botanical extractions, perfumes, tinctures, edibles, medical products, skin care products, wellness products, vape pens and essential oils.
- Used in laboratories and botanical processing facilities In the U.S. as a solvent that can be easily and rapidly evaporated.
About Buying n-Pentane Online From Lab Alley
- Fast Shipping In The USA
- Buy Bulk Pentane At Wholesale Prices
- Buy Pentane For Laboratory
- Lab Alley Is An Retailer, Distributor And Supplier Of n-Pentane.
- n-Pentane Is Shipped To Homes, Businesses, Factories, Schools, Research Institutions, Testing Facilities, And Wellness Centers All Across The Country.
- Lab Alley Is A Chemical And Laboratory Supply Company Based In Austin Texas.
- Wholesale prices for bulk orders of n-pentane.
n-Pentane (98% and 99%) Grades And Formulas
- CAS Number: 109-66-0
- Molecular Formula: C5H12
- Formula Weight: 72.15
- Environmental Grade
- Reagent Grade
n-Pentane Reagent Grade (98%) Technical Specifications
- Typical Analysis
- Assay (by GC): Min 98%
- Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Pentane, High Purity, 98%.
n-Pentane (99% | High Purity) Technical Specifications
- Typical Analysis
- Assay (by GC): Min 99%
- Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Pentane, High Purity, 99%.
n-Pentane Shipping Information
DOT: Pentane, 3, UN1265, PG II
This alkane is an organic compound with the formula C5H12. In a literal sense, pentane may refer to any of three structural isomers or a mixture of n-pentane, isopentane (methylbutane) and neopentane (dimethylpropane). It is a colorless, flammable, water-insoluble and volatile liquid that smells like gasoline. It is obtained from petroleum through distillation processes. The boiling points of pentane isomers range from about 9 to 36 °C. It has a molecular weight of 72.151 g/mol. It has a melting point of -201.6°F (-129.8°C). Pentane has a density of 626 kg/m³.
Buy n-Pentane Online
Pentane, also know as n-pentane (normal pentane), is for sale online by Lab Alley, a pentane wholesale supplier and distributor headquartered in Austin, Texas. Laboratory and extraction facility purchasing managers can buy 500mL bottles, 1 and 4 liter bottles, 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums of n-pentane (CAS Number: 109-66-0).
More Uses Of n-Pentane In The Land Of Liberty
- In Households By Homeowners
- By Chemists
- Buy Laboratory Managers
- By Manufacturing Plant Technicians
- At Testing Facilities
- By Pharmaceutical Firms
- At Research Laboratories
- Extensive Use At Extraction And Processing Facilities
Learn More About Agricultural, Industrial And Manufacturing Uses Of Pentane
N-pentane is used as a solvent and in many industrial applications such paints, coatings, pharmaceutical and petrochemical. Pentane can be found in hop oil, natural gasoline and alcoholic beverages. It as a blowing agent in the production of polystyrene foam. Pentanes are used as solvents in laboratories, for extraction processes, as a analytical reagent in and as a fuel component.
Pentane, a hydrocarbon, has properties that are similar to butanes and hexanes. N-Pentane is used for the extraction and eluting of distillates, concentrates, volatiles and essential oils from plant materials. N-Pentane can be used with hydrocarbon extraction systems that extract herbal oils, botanical compounds and dabbing oils from plants.
Butane, propane and hexane are also used for extraction purposes. It has a role as a non-polar solvent in botanical extraction. N-pentane is used for the rapid extraction of low-boiling-point volatiles from small amounts of plant material. Hydrocarbon (Butane, Propane and Pentane) solvent extraction is best for certain products and ethanol solvent extraction is better for others. To browse our full line of extraction grade ethanol, click here. Food grade ethanol is for sale here.
n-Pentane, 5 Gallon Metal Pail Features:
CAS Number: 109-66-0
Molecular Formula: C5H12
Formula Weight: 72.15
n-Pentane, 5 Gallon Metal Pail Specifications:
Assay (by GC): Min 98%
n-Pentane Shipping Information:
DOT: Pentane, 3, UN1265, PG II
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for n-Pentane.