Why Buy Peracetic Acid 15% Solution from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Peroxyacetic acid, Ethaneperoxoic acid, Estosteril, Acetic peroxide, Peroxoacetic acid, Monoperacetic acid, Acetyl hydroperoxide, Ethaneperoxic acid|
Peracetic acid 15% is a customized disinfectant formulation. Right from the medical sector to the workplace, it is used as a potent sterilizer. Due to its less toxic effects on humans and animals, the sanitizer is also used in the dairy and food processing sectors as an anti-microbiome agent.
What is Peracetic Acid 15%
Peracetic acid is developed through a reactive process involving acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. It is available in various commercial formulations ranging from 5% to 15%. Those looking for a stronger, high-activity oxidizing disinfectant can opt for peracetic acid 15%.
Application of Peracetic Acid 15%
It is widely used to sterilize equipment, containers, production pipes, and storage at dairy and ice cream plants, breweries, and wineries.
Peracetic acid 15% is a safe decontaminator, and this is why it is a part of food and beverage processing. Fruits, vegetables, consumption vessels, pipework, and other required equipment are sterilized using the disinfectant.
Poultry and meat processing plants also use peracetic acid 15% to keep their units, including their production line and transport, free from contamination.
It is also suggested for water decontamination, raw fruit, starch, vegetable treatment, and hygienic packaging.
You may also use this to sterilize your house, office, or workstation to avoid any threat of infection.
Why Peracetic Acid 15%
- You can use it to disinfect any hard surface after cleaning it.
- It is eco-friendly and has minimal toxicity.
- The acid controls bacteria formation and gets rid of all viruses.
- You can use it both as sterilizing and sanitizing solutions.
- It is highly effective and does not catch fire.
Peracetic Acid, 15% Features:
|Peracetic Acid, wt. %||15|
|Hydrogen Peroxide, wt. %||22|
|Acetic Acid, wt. %||16|
|Water, wt. %||46|
|Total Active Oxygen, wt. %||13.7|
|Density 20°C (68 °F), g/ml||1.148|
|Vapor Pressure 20 °C (68 °F), mbar||25|
|pH (100 g/L H 2 O) 20 °C (68 °F)||2|
|Flash Point, °C (°F) DIN 51584||96 (205)|
|Freezing Point, °C (°F)||-50 (-46)|
|Boiling Point, °C (°F)||109 (228)|
- Sterilizing agent
- Dairy plants
- Food processing
- Beverage industries
Safety and Handling:
Peracetic acid containers must be stored in an upright position. The storage area should be well ventilated and shaded from sunlight, as well as protected from sources of radiant heat. Contamination of the product, especially by metals and alkali, must be avoided.
Shipping Peracetic Acid 15% Solution:
Buy Peracetic Acid at LabAlley.com from 500mL to pail and box pallets. For bulk orders, please call Lab Alley customer service, 512-668-9918 or email us, email@example.com. We ship within 1-2 business days in the US and Canada.