Why Buy Salicylic Acid Powder ≥99.5% USP Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Salicylic Acid Powder ≥99.5% USP Grade
Salicylic Acid Powder ≥99.5% USP Grade is a cosmetic-grade product that, in creams and solutions, can be used topically for treating several skin conditions that involve overgrowth of cells, scaling, calluses, warts, dandruff, etc. It is also effective for acne treatment and penetrates the skin to remove damaged cells clogging pores.
Salicylic Acid Powder ≥99.5% USP Grade is in compliance with the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) making it suitable for skincare products, drugs, and similar applications such as the manufacture of soap, shampoo, and cosmetics. The sodium salt of acid is added to mouthwashes and toothpastes to fight bacteria build up.
Common Uses and Applications
- Treatment for various minor skin conditions
- Food preservative
- Analytic reagent
|salicylic acid, o-hydroxybenzoic acid, 2-carboxyphenol, o-carboxyphenol, rutranex, salonil, retarder w, keralyt, duoplant, freezone|
Salicylic Acid Powder ≥99.5% USP Grade Specifications
|Loss on Drying||0.5% max|
|Residue on Ignition||0.05 max%|
|Chloride (Cl)||0.0100% max|
|Sulfate (SO4)||0.0200% max|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.0200% max|
|Coloration of ethanolic solution, haz||10 max|
|4-hydroxybenzoic acid, %||0.10 max|
|4-hydroxyisophthalic acid, %||0.05 max|
|Phenol, %||0.01 max|
|Total impurities, %||0.20 max|
|IR spectrum||To Pass Test|
|Location of main assay peak||To Pass Test|
|Clarity of ethanolic solution||To Pass Test|
|No other relat. subst. >0.05%||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please feel free to download or view the Lab Alley Salicylic Acid Powder PDF Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Below, please find the PDF for Certificate of Analysis (COA).
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .