Why Buy Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/ACS/NF from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Disodium Carbonate, Soda Ash, Bisodium Carbonate, Washing Soda, Calcined Soda, and Solvay Soda|
Sodium Carbonate is also known as Disodium Carbonate, Soda Ash, Bisodium Carbonate, Washing Soda, Calcined Soda, and Solvay Soda. Its anhydrous form appears as colorless-to-white hygroscopic crystals, granules, or powder with no odor and taste. It is freely soluble in Water and insoluble in Alcohol at ambient conditions. When dissolved in water, it produces Carbonic Acid and Sodium Hydroxide. It is the Disodium Salt of Carbonic Acid and possesses alkalinizing properties. On a commercial scale, it is produced via the Solvay process by processing Limestone, Ammonia, and Brine. An ACS Grade reagent is a chemical that meets the purity requirements of the American Chemical Society. For dependable, consistent, and repeatable findings, ACS Grade reagents can be utilized in high-quality research labs. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley sells its high-quality Sodium Carbonate, ACS Grade, online at laballey.com.
Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous ACS Features:
|Assay(Na2CO3; Dried Basis)||Min. 99.5%|
|Sulfur Compounds (as SO4)||0.003%|
|Loss on Heating@285°C||1.0%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
- Chemical precursor
- Dehydrating agent
- Food additive
- Water softener
- Electrolyte in electrolysis
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous ACS.