Why Buy Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/ACS/NF from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/ACS/NF
Sodium Carbonate anhydrous FCC/ACS/NF from Lab Alley has the highest purity and meets and exceeds the standards of purity of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the requirements of purity grade set by the National Formulary (NF), and the standards outlined in the Food Chemicals Codex (a compendium of internationally recognized standards for the identity, purity, and quality of food ingredients, FCC).
Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, also called crystalline alkali, is a strong electrolyte and the disodium salt of carbonate acid; it is a weak acid and a strong alkali salt, odorless and colorless to white, with powder or crystal appearance, alkali taste, insoluble in ethanol and propanol and water-soluble sodium source with hygroscopicity and endothermic when dissolved with water.
It is primarily used in the chemical and photography industry, for household and wool washing, manufacturing of detergents, utilized as a softener for water purification, building materials, metallurgy, textiles, medicine, pharmaceutical, and edible soda ash is used to produce monosodium glutamate, pasta, soy sauce flour food and spices.
Common Uses and Applications
- Softener for water purification, printing, and dyeing
- Food additive
- Cleaning agent
- Chemical reagent
- Laboratory research
- Raw material for tanning products
- Papermaking ingredient
- Printing And Dyeing
- Food And Beverage
|Disodium Carbonate, Soda Ash, Bisodium Carbonate, Washing Soda, Calcined Soda, and Solvay Soda|
Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous FCC/ACS/NF Specifications
|Assay(Na2CO3; Dried Basis)||Min. 99.5%|
|Sulfur Compounds (as SO4)||0.003%|
|Loss on Heating@285°C||1.0%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous ACS.
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .