Why Buy Sodium Chloride Crystal, FCC Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Sodium Chloride Crystal, FCC Grade
Sodium Chloride Crystal, FCC Grade from Lab Alley, is an inorganic chemical compound that meets the standards outlined in the Food Chemicals Codex (a compendium of internationally recognized standards for the identity, purity, and quality of food ingredients) and thanks to its high level of purity it is used in the food industry.
One of the main uses of Sodium Chloride, FCC Grade, is in the Food Industry. It adds flavor to food during cooking and food processing and performs as a food preservative, color developer, binding agent, texturizer, and fermentation-control agent. Salt aids in color development in processed meats like ham, hot dogs, sausage, and sauerkraut. Salt provides binding strength for processed meats by extracting myoﬁbrillar proteins. In foods, salt can dehydrate bacterial cells, alter osmotic pressure, and inhibit bacterial growth and food spoilage.
Sodium Chloride Crystal, FFC Grade, is used in different Food Industries. In cheese manufacture, salt is used to control fermentation and to control texture and ﬂavor. Pickles are preserved in strong brine before ﬁnal processing. In butter manufacturing, Sodium Chloride acts bacteriologically and chemically to keep the quality and ﬂavor of butter. Salt acts as a texture aid in bread and pastries by strengthening gluten in bread dough, providing uniform grain, texture, and dough strength. In baked goods, salt controls fermentation by slowing down yeast activity, preventing uncontrolled fermentation.
Common Uses and Applications
- Food preservatives and processing
- Ice metal agent
- Flavor enhancer
- Meat packer
- Food Industry
- Cleaning And Chemical Industry
- Manufacturing Of Sodium Carbonate
|Salt, Halite, Table salt, Saline, Rock salt, Common salt|
Sodium Chloride Crystal, FCC Grade Specifications
|Loss on Drying||0.50%|
|Calcium & Magnesium||≤2.0%|
|Barium||To Pass Test|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤2mg/kg|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Chloride Crystal FCC Grade.