Why Buy Sodium Chloride, Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Sodium Chloride, Lab Grade
Sodium Chloride, also known as Sodium Monochloride, Halite, Common salt, and Rock salt, appears as colorless or white crystals or crystalline powder having solubility in Water and Ethanol at ambient conditions. When dissolved in Water, it dissociates into replaceable Sodium and Chloride ions. It is obtained from underground room and pillar mining or solution mining. The solution mining involves pumping water into a rock salt deposit and then bringing it back to the surface followed by evaporation. Chemically pure or Laboratory reagents are the two terms often used to describe Lab Grade chemicals. Lab Grade chemicals do not meet any accepted quality or purity requirements such as the ACS Grade, the USP Grade, and the FCC Grade, despite their acceptable purity. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality Sodium Chloride, Lab Grade online at laballey.com. Due to its high purity, this Lab Alley product is highly recommended for labs and commercial applications.
Common Uses and Applications
- De-icing of roadways
- Solvay process
- Mannheim process
- Processing of textile
- Processing of metals
- Cleaning And Chemical Industry
- Rubber Industry
|Salt, Halite, Table salt, Saline, Rock salt, Common salt|
Safety and Shipping Information
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Chloride Lab.