Why Buy Sodium Hypochlorite 5% Solution (NSF 60) from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Sodium Hypochlorite 5% Solution (NSF 60)
Sodium hypochlorite 5% Solution (NSF 60) is an aqueous solution of Sodium Hypochlorite that may be used for cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, household cleaning, and the pressure/power washing of concrete, pools, and driveways.
As a NSF 60 chemical, sodium hypochlorite 5% Solution (NSF 60) has been certified as safe for use in drinking water treatment.
Household bleach is a solution containing 3–8% Sodium Hypochlorite, by weight, and 0.01–0.05% Sodium Hydroxide; the Sodium Hydroxide is used to slow the decomposition of Sodium Hypochlorite into Sodium Chloride and Sodium Chlorate.
Common Uses and Applications
- Bleaching Agent
- Treatment of wastewater
- Wastewater Treatment
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
|Chlorine base compound, Antiformin, Hypochlorous acid sodium salt, Sodium oxychloride, Hypochlorite sodium, Sodiumhypochlorite,|
Sodium Hypochlorite 5% Solution (NSF 60) Specifications
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C||1.07|
|Available Chlorine at Time Of Packaging||Min. 5%|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Hypochlorite Solution, 8, UN1791, PG III
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), MSDS and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Hypochlorite, 5 Percent Available Chlorine.