- Buy 25 Grams Of Thymol Crystal For $13
- Buy 100 Grams Of Thymol Crystal For $30
- Buy 500 Grams Of Thymol Crystal For $104
Thymol is a natural monoterpenoid phenol derivative of cymene, C₁₀H₁₄O, isomeric with carvacrol, found in oil of thyme, and extracted from Thymus vulgaris, Ajwain and various other kinds of plants as a white crystalline substance of a pleasant aromatic odor and strong antiseptic properties.
Thymol Crystal | 25 Gram, 100g & 500g Packages | High Purity Aroma Compound | Lab Grade | Formula C10H14O | White Crystalline Substance | Antiviral, Antifungal & Antiseptic Alcohol Solutions | For Infections, Parasites, Disinfectants, Cleaning, Mold, Nails, Bees, Skin, Poultry Feed, Preservative | CAS # 89-83-8
Thymol Crystal Chemical Information
- Thymol CAS Registry Number: 89-83-8
- Thymol Formula: C10H14O
- Thymol Molar mass: 150.22 g/mol
- Thymol Boiling point: 451.2°F (232.9°C)
- Thymol Density: 960 kg/m³
- Thymol Solubility in water: 0.9 kg/m³
- Thymol Melting point: 49 to 51 °C (120 to 124 °F; 322 to 324 K)
- Thymol Crystal MSDS: Contact Lab Alley To Request A Safety Data Sheet For Thymol Crystal
Thymol has been used in alcohol solutions and in dusting powders for the treatment of tinea or ringworm infections, and was used in the United States to treat hookworm infections.
Thymol Is Used To Inactivate Viruses
Thymol and carvacrol both possessed significant antiviral activity with an IC₅₀ of 7 µM, and herpes simplex virus type I was 90 % inactivated within 1 hr. The mode of antiviral action was shown to affect the virion directly. Evidence was also observed by electron microscopy.
Thymol Crystal Lab Features:
|Organic Volatile Impurities||To Pass Test|