Why Buy Resorcinol Crystals Purified from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Resorcinol Crystals Purified
Resorcinol (or Resorcin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H4(OH)2. It is a white, water-soluble solid. Resorcinol appears as white needles, plates, crystals, flakes or powder. It has a faint odor and a sweet, followed by a bitter taste.
Resorcinol is used topically as an antiseptic agent and disinfectant for the prevention of different skin problems, such as acne, scabies, warts, and corns. It helps to get rid of hard, scaly, or rough skin and produces a soothing effect. Resorcinol is also used in the rubber industry for tires and reinforced rubber products (conveyer belts, driving belts) and in high-quality wood adhesives.
Common Uses and Applications
- Skincare products
- Commercial/Industrial Applications
- Adhesive manufacturing
- Production of aerogels
|Benzene-1,3-diol, 1,3-Benzenediol, Resorcin, 1,3-Dihydroxybenzene, m-Hydroquinone, m-Hydroxyphenol, 3-Hydroxyphenol, m-Dihydroxybenzene, Resorcine, m-Dioxybenzene, m-Benzenediol, Dihydroxybenzol|
Resorcinol Crystals Purified Specifications
|Assay(C6H6O2; Dried Basis)||99.0-100.5%|
|Loss on Drying||1.0%|
|Residue on Ignition||0.05%|
|Phenol||To Pass Test|
|Catechol||To Pass Test|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||To Pass Test|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Resorcinol, 6.1, UN2876, PG III