Titanium Dioxide Powder For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- Buy 500 Grams (17 oz) Of Titanium Dioxide Powder For $20
- Buy 2.5 Kilograms (5.5 lb) Of Titanium Dioxide Powder For $68
- Buy 12 Kilograms (26.5 lb) Of Titanium Dioxide Powder In Bulk At The Wholesale Price Of $270
Titanium Dioxide Powder Product Summary
Laboratory Grade | Fine White Powder | Formula TiO2 | CAS # 13463-67-7 | Safe For Pigment Uses, Paint, Plants, Skin, Soap Making, Food, Sunscreen, Face, Acne, Color Additive For Pet (Dog) Foods, Hair, Toothpaste, Cosmetics, Medicine, Concrete, Tablets, Plastic | 500 Gram, 2.5kg & 12kg Packages | "Titanium(IV) Oxide" | "Titania" | Used As A Pigment | "Titanium White" | "Pigment White 6 (PW6)" | "CI 77891"
Information On Titanium Dioxide From Wikipedia
Titanium dioxide, also known as titanium(IV) oxide or titania /taɪˈteɪniə/, is the naturally occurring oxide of titanium, chemical formula TiO2. When used as a pigment, it is called titanium white, Pigment White 6 (PW6), or CI 77891. Generally, it is sourced from ilmenite, rutile, and anatase. It has a wide range of applications, including paint, sunscreen, and food coloring. When used as a food coloring, it has E number E171. World production in 2014 exceeded 9 million tonnes. It has been estimated that titanium dioxide is used in two-thirds of all pigments, and pigments based on the oxide have been valued at $13.2 billion.
- Titanium Dioxide Formula: TiO2
- Titanium Dioxide Molar Mass: 79.866 g/mol
- Titanium Dioxide Density: 4.23 g/cm³
- Titanium Dioxide Melting Point: 3,349°F (1,843°C)
- Titanium Dioxide Boiling Point: 5,382°F (2,972°C)
- Titanium Dioxide IUPAC ID: Titanium dioxide, Titanium(IV) oxide
Titanium Dioxide Powder Lab Features: