If you have questions about ordering 100% alcohol or laboratory supplies online here at LabAlley.com or would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with an Alcohol Specialist. Lab Alley sells high proof alcohol (200, 190 & 140 Proof Ethanol) in small and bulk size quantities.
Ethyl alcohol, at concentrations of 60%–80%, is a potent virucidal agent inactivating all of the lipophilic viruses (e.g., herpes, vaccinia, and influenza virus) and many hydrophilic viruses (e.g., adenovirus, enterovirus, rhinovirus, and rotaviruses but not hepatitis A virus (HAV) 58 or poliovirus). Read more here.
Can Ethanol Be Used For Cleaning? [Ethanol Uses, Benefits, and Chemical Safety Facts]
Ethanol mixes easily with water and many organic compounds, and makes an effective solvent for use in paints, lacquers and varnish, as well as personal care and household cleaning products. Read more here.
Ethanol at 80% concentration is highly effective against enveloped viruses in hand disinfection. Ethyl alcohol, at concentrations of 60%–80%, is a potent virucidal agent. Enveloped viruses are extremely vulnerable to 70% ethanol. Buy ethanol and antiviral alcohol for virus infection protection. Find out how to kill viruses naturally, chemically and scientifically here.
- Buy A Pint Bottle Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 16 Ounce (500ml) Bottle Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 33 Ounce (1 Liter) Bottle Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 4x1 Gallon Case Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drum Of 100% Alcohol (Denatured)
- Buy A 1 Pint Bottle Of 200 Proof Ethanol
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 200 Proof Alcohol
- Buy A Case Of 4 (4x1) Bottles (1 Gallon Bottles) Ethanol 200 Proof
- Ethanol 200 Proof For Sale In 5 Gallon Drum
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drum Of 200 Proof Ethyl Alcohol
- Buy Extraction Grade Ethanol
- Buy Plant, Oil, Botanical And Herbal Extraction Solvents
FOOD GRADE | DENATURED ETHYL ALCOHOL | FOR BOTANICAL EXTRACTION | 100% ALCOHOL | LAB AND REAGENT GRADE | WHOLESALE
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol
- Buy Denatured Ethanol (200 Proof And 190 Proof)
- Buy 100% Alcohol >
- Buy Reagent Grade And Lab Grade Ethanol
- Buy Histological Grade Ethanol Ethanol Ethanol
- Buy A 55 Gallon Drums Of Denatured Ethanol At Wholesale Prices
Chemical, Physical and Solvent Properties Of Ethanol
- MSDS: View Ethanol MSDS
- Chemical Formula: C2H5OH
- Molecular Formula: CH3−CH2−OH
- CAS Number: 64-17-5
- Density: 789 kg/m³
- Structure: Click Here To View Ethanol Structure
- Solubility: Ethanol Is Soluble In Water
- Boiling Point: 173.1°F/78.37°C
Buy Ethanol Online At LabAlley.com/Collections/Ethanol
- Buy ethanol extraction supplies, ethanol extraction equipment, ethanol extraction machines, ethanol extraction centrifuges, ethanol extraction filters, ethanol extraction products and ethanol extraction vessels here.
- Review information on ethanol chemical properties, ethanol extraction uses, ethanol solubility, ethanol miscibility and ethanol hazards here.
- Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) Formula, Uses, Solubility, Miscibility, Hazards, Density, Structure, Chemical Properties, Melting Point, Boiling Point, Hazards And CAS Registry Number
THIS IS WHERE YOU BUY 200 PROOF ETHANOL BY GRADE, PROOF OR APPLICATION
Where You Order Food Grade (FCC) Ethanol >
FCC grade meets the requirements of the Food Chemical Codex. This grade of ethanol is suitable for all food, beverage and nutritional supplement applications. Buy Food Grade Ethanol For Sale Here >
Lab Alley sells organic solvents, organic chemicals, green solvents, bio-based solvent formulations, organic compounds, food grade solvents, natural solvents and bio solvents in bulk in the United States.
Where You Buy Ethanol For Botanical Extraction >
Order extraction grade ethanol and food grade ethanol for botanical extraction from Lab Alley. For extraction facilities that process food, beverages and plant materials. Buy Extraction Grade Ethanol For Sale Here >
Where You Buy 190 Proof Ethanol >
Pure Ethanol 190 Proof Ethanol is 95% undenatured Ethyl Alcohol and 5 % water that meets USP specifications It is used as a cleaner, solvent, or as a reagent. Buy 190 Proof Ethanol For Sale Here >
Where You Buy 200 Proof Ethanol >
Pure Ethanol 200 Proof is 100% absolute (undenatured) Ethyl Alcohol that meets USP specifications. Pure Ethanol is a federally regulated product. Buy 200 Proof Ethanol For Sale Here >
Where You Buy Extraction Grade Ethanol
Order pure (absolute) 200 proof (100%) ethanol for use as solvent at facilities in the United States to extract terpenes and other components from herbs, foods and plants. Order Here >
Where You Buy Pure Ethanol >
Pure ethanol is non-denatured. No chemicals are add to pure ethanol. This type of ethanol is also called "Absolute" ethanol or "drinkable ethanol". This grade of ethanol is suitable for all food, beverage and nutritional supplement applications. Buy ethanol for sale online in the U..S.
Where You Buy Lab Grade And Reagent Grade Ethanol >
Buy Lab Grade Ethanol And Reagent Grade Ethanol | For Sale In USA | Undenatured | 200 Proof | ACS | USP | C2H5OH | MSDS | CAS Number: 64-17-5 | These types of ethanol are suitable for commercial applications in laboratories, industrial, research, education and health. Reagent ACS - USP grade is a reliable, high-quality, reagent for general laboratory use. Order Here >
Where You Buy Specially Denatured Alcohol (SDA) Ethanol >
A type of ethanol classified as SDA is a specially denatured alcohol. Specially Denatured Alcohol (SDA) is alcohol to which denaturing materials have been added. Ethanol SDA is one of many types of denatured alcohol specified under the US Code of Federal Regulations. To read the TTB's overview of Specially Denatured and Completely Denatured alcohol including links, laws, regulations, and other formal public guidance, click here. Commonly used SDA ethyl alcohols include SDA 1-1, SDA 1-2, SDA 2B-2, SDA 2B-3, SDA 3A, SDA 3C, SDA 23A, SDA 23H, SDA 29-3, SDA 30, SDA 35A, SDA 39C and SDA 40B. The CAS Number is 64-17-5. Manufacturers may use SDA in the manufacture of any product that is not intended for consumption. Often "SDA" versions of ethanol are used in cosmetic products but can also be used in chemical manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and solvents. The use of denatured non-beverage suitable alcohol in the United States avoids excise taxes on alcohol. Order 200 Proof Specially Denatured Alcohol Here >
Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) Phone Numbers
Ethyl Alcohol and SDA Permits | Nonbeverage Drawback Alcohol/Pure Alcohol | Contact Info
If you have questions about industrial alcohol regulations, call the Regulations and Rulings Division of the Alcohol And Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau in Washington, DC at 202-453-2265. If you have questions about non-beverage drawback alcohol formulas and specially denatured alcohol, contact the Scientific Services Division in Ammendale, MD at 240-264-1594. Nonbeverage drawback alcohol is pure alcohol, the same as that used for consumption. However, when a manufacturer uses that alcohol in the production of a food, flavor, medicine or perfume that is approved by the Nonbeverage Products Laboratory as unfit for beverage purposes, he or she can claim a return on most of the distilled spirits excise tax paid. Click here for more contact information.
Specially Denatured Alcohol (SDA) Information From Nonbeverage Products Laboratory
SDA is alcohol to which denaturing materials have been added. Title 27 Code of Federal Regulations part 21 lists all the SDA formulas authorized by TTB. Manufacturers may use SDA in the manufacture of any product that is not intended for consumption. Generally, SDA is used in cosmetic products but its use extends to pharmaceuticals, chemical manufacturing, and products where SDA is the solvent or reactant.
Process for Using SDA
- Obtain a permit from the National Revenue Center to purchase SDA from a distilled spirits plant.
- Complete a formula application, TTB Form 5150.19, Formula and/or Process for Article Made with Specially Denatured Spirits.
Submit completed form to:
Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
Nonbeverage Products Laboratory
6000 Ammendale Road
Beltsville, MD 20705-1250
- Approval process takes approximately three weeks.
- The formula must be approved prior to manufacture.
- Direct any technical questions to 240-264-1588.
Chemical disinfection is widely practiced as a means of controlling and preventing the spread of infectious diseases. Although disinfection of bacteria has been widely studied, much less attention has been paid to the virucidal potential of commonly used disinfectants in spite of the low infective dose of many human pathogenic viruses. This review considers what is known about the disinfection of viruses and the virucidal properties of different classes of disinfectant chemicals. It focuses on virus disinfection from a practical viewpoint and also critically evaluates the testing techniques currently used for examining the efficacy of disinfectant products. Read more here.
Because surface disinfectants are an important means of pathogen control within laboratory animal facilities, these products must have an appropriate spectrum of antimicrobial activity. However, many other factors must also be considered, including effects on human health, environmental safety, and animal behavior. Aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite often are considered to be the ‘gold standard’ for surface disinfection, but these products can be corrosive, caustic, and aversive in odor. Read more here.