Camphor | High Purity USP Grade | Formula C10H16O | Packaged In Flake Form
- Buy Camphor Online From LabAlley.com
- Buy 500 Grams Of Camphor For $64
- Buy 2.5 Kilograms Of Camphor For $221
- Buy 12 Kilograms Of Camphor In Bulk For $662
- Manufactured And Packages In Flake Form
- High Purity USP Grade Camphor For Sale
- Formula C10H16O
- CAS 76-22-2
- Uses: Moth Repellent, For Pianos, Insect Repellent, Pest Deterrent, For For Medicinal Uses, For Perfume And Fragrance Oil Manufacturing
Camphor is a waxy, flammable, transparent solid with a strong aroma. It is a terpenoid with the chemical formula C10H16O. Camphor is found in the wood of the Cinnamomum Camphora tree.
Camphor (topical) suggested uses include treating pain, warts, cold sores, hemorrhoids, osteoarthritis, anti-itch, to increase local blood flow, and as a counterirritant. Camphor is an FDA-approved topical antitussive (anti-cough). Camphor is an FDA-approved topical analgesic and anesthetic used to relieve pain.
Camphor USP, Flake Features:
|Melting Range||174� - 179�C|
|Specific Rotation||optically inactive|
|Water||To pass test|
Camphor USP, Flake Shipping Information:
DOT: Camphor, synthetic, 4.1, UN2717, PG III, Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Camphor USP, Flake.