Formic Acid 2%
|Methanoic Acid, Formylic Acid, Aminic Acid, Bilorin, Biliorin, Hydrogen Carboxylic Acid, Formisoton, Myrmicyl|
Formic Acid, also known as Methanoic Acid, Formylic Acid, Aminic Acid, Biliorin has the chemical formula HCOOH. It appears as a clear, colorless liquid, free of any particular matter, with a strong penetrating odor, like Acetic Acid. It is soluble in Water and organic solvents. Formic acid naturally occurs in the venom of bees and ants. Lab Alley’s Formic Acid 2% Solution contains 2% by weight of Formic Acid mixed with a balanced quantity of Water by volume. Chemically pure or Laboratory reagents are two terms often used to describe Lab Grade chemicals. Lab Grade chemicals do not meet any accepted quality or purity requirements such as the ACS Grade, the USP Grade, and the FCC Grade, despite their acceptable purity. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality Formic Acid 2% Solution, Lab Grade online at laballey.com. Due to its high purity Formic Acid 2% Solution, Lab Grade is highly recommended for labs and commercial applications.
LC-MS Grade Formic Acid For Sale Online
LC-MS Grade Formic Acid is high-purity solvent for preparing elution solvents for HPLC separations of protein and peptides. LC/MS Grade Formic Acid is well suited as a chromatography additive for use in LCMS and HPLC applications.
- Formic Acid Formula: CH202
- Formic Acid Molar Mass: 46.025
- Formic Acid pKa: pKa = 3.75 at 20 °C.
- Formic Acid IUPAC ID: Formic Acid
- Formic Acid Density: 1.220 g/mL
- Formic Acid Boiling Point: 100.8 °C
- Formic Acid Melting Point: 8.4 °C
- Formic Acid | HCOOH | PubChem
- Formic Acid CAS Registry Number: 64-18-6
- Formic Acid Structure
- Formic Acid pH: A 0.10M solution of formic acid, HCOOH, has a pH = 2.38 at 25oC.
- Formic Acid Uses and Manufacturing on PubChem
- Formic Acid Properties, Structure, Spectra, Vendor, Suppliers And ChemSpider ID: 278
- Formic Acid Information on Wikipedia
- Formic Acid With NaOH
- Formic Acid With H2SO4
- Formic Acid With Mercuric Chloride
- Formic Acid With Sulfuric Acid
- Formic Acid With KMnO₄
- Formic Acid With Tollen's Reagent
- Formic Acid With Potassium Hydroxide
- Formic Acid Toxicity
- Formic Acid Safety and Hazards Information
- Formic Acid Uses: Protects Bees From Parasites, For Warts, Preservative in Livestock Feed, Processing Textiles and Leather, Applications in Feed Silos, Oil Wells and Alternative Energy, Production of Food and Cosmetic Additives, Antibacterial Agent
- Reducing agent
- Chemical synthesis
- Tanning industries
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Formic Acid 2% Aqueous Solution.