Why Buy Formic Acid 90% Solution, Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
About Formic Acid 90% Solution, Lab Grade
Formic Acid is the simplest carboxylic acid, containing only one carbon. It is a colorless liquid with a pungent aroma. It is about 10 times stronger than Acetic Acid. It's a key reagent in organic reactions and is naturally found in bee and ant venom.
Lab grade chemicals possess reasonable purity but do not comply with any official standards for quality or purity. The Formic Acid, Lab Grade of Lab Alley is ideal for educational and research applications.
Common Uses and Applications
- Fuel cells
- pH modifier in chromatography
- Cleaning products
- Agricultural Industry
- Research Laboratories
- Textile Industry
|Methanoic acid, Formylic acid, Aminic acid, Bilorin, Hydrogen carboxylic acid, Formisoton, Myrmicyl|
Formic Acid 90% Solution, Lab Grade Specifications
|Dilution Test||To Pass Test|
|Residue after Evaporation||0.002%|
|Sulfite||To Pass Test|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||5 ppm|
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT: Formic acid, 8, UN1779, PG II, Hazmat Fee Required
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS/MSDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Formic Acid 90%.