Why Buy Ammonium Chloride Granular 99% Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Salmiac, Sal ammoniac, Ammonium muriate, Ammoniumchlorid, Ammoniumchloride, Amchlor, Ammoneric, Darammon|
The inorganic compound Ammonium Chloride (NH4Cl) is a white crystalline salt that is highly soluble in water and its solution is slightly acidic in nature. The natural, mineralogical form of this salt is known as Sal Ammoniac, which is found in abundance around volcanic vents of various kinds. Chemically pure or Laboratory reagents are the two terms often used to describe Lab Grade chemicals. Lab Grade chemicals do not meet any accepted quality or purity requirements such as the ACS Grade, the USP Grade, and the FCC Grade, despite their acceptable purity. In the United States of America (USA), Lab Alley is selling its high-quality Ammonium Chloride, Granular, Lab Grade online at laballey.com. Due to its high purity level, this Lab Alley product is highly recommended for labs and commercial application.
Ammonium Chloride, Granular, Lab Grade Features:
|Assay (NH4Cl; Dried Basis)||Min 99.0%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||10 mg/kg|
|Loss on Drying||0.5%|
- Buffer solution
- Fertilizer industry
- Electrolytes of Dry cells
- Galvanizing agent
Please contact us to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Ammonium Chloride Granular, Lab.