Why Buy Sodium Benzoate Beads Lab Grade from Lab Alley
- Price. Don’t worry! We do our homework. This product is offered at the industry’s lowest possible price.
- Availability. In-Stock. This product is in stock and ready to ship. Orders are usually shipped in 24-48 hours.
- Deliverability. Fast Shipping! This product is packaged with care from high quality, food grade packaging materials.
- Quality. Our curated products bottled in America match or exceed strict specifications.
|Benzoic acid sodium salt, Sobenate, Antimol, Benzoate sodium, Benzoate of soda|
Sodium Benzoate, also known as Sodiumato Benzoatato, Antimol, Ucephan, Benzoate of Soda, and Sobenate, has the chemical formula C7H5O2Na or C7H5NaO2 or C6H5COONa. It appears as colorless or white hygroscopic crystals or crystalline powder with no odor and astringent taste. It is freely soluble in Water and sparingly soluble in Alcohol at ambient conditions. On a lab scale, it is produced synthetically by the neutralization of Benzoic Acid with Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate or Sodium Hydroxide. Lab grade chemicals possess reasonable purity but do not comply with any official standard for quality or purity like the ACS Grade, the USP Grade, or the FCC Grade. The Lab Grade is also known as Laboratory Reagent (LR) and Chemically Pure (CP). Lab Alley’s Sodium Benzoate, Lab Grade is available for sale online at laballey.com. It is highly recommended for educational institutes and research labs.
Sodium Benzoate Powder Lab Features:
|Assay (C7H5O2Na)||Min. 99%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||0.002%|
- Chemical precursor
- Synthesis of dyes
- Inhibition of rust and mildew
Please contact Lab Alley to request a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for Sodium Benzoate Powder.
Specifications and SDS
Download data sheets .