1, 5 And 55 Gallon Sizes, IBC Totes & Pallet Loads
About Bulk Ethanol
Ethyl alcohol is the commercial name for the hydroxyl derivative of the hydrocarbon ethane; It is also commonly known as alcohol, cologne spirits, and ethyl hydrate. The more popular international Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry name is Ethanol.
The raw materials from which ethyl alcohol may be produced are agricultural products ("grain") and ethylene derived from natural gas or petroleum.
Ethyl alcohol is an essential chemical utilized by the industry and is involved in the manufacture of many significant products. As an industrial raw material, ethyl alcohol is involved in the production of adhesives, toiletries, detergents, explosives, inks, chemicals, hand creams, plastics, paints, thinners, textiles, vinegar, and other products.
Lab Alley is recognized for exceeding the quality requirements of Ethanol for medium and large industries. Our company sells first-rate 140, 190, and 200-proof ethyl alcohol in bulk gallons, totes, pails, and boxes in the following grades and proofs:
- Ethanol 200 Proof (100%) Undenatured Alcohol, USP/FCC Grade, Kosher
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Certified Organic/Vegan Sugar Cane Alcohol, FCC Food Grade
- Food Grade Ethanol, 200 Proof
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Non-Denatured Alcohol, USP/FCC Food Grade, Kosher
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%), Certified Organic/Vegan Corn Alcohol, FCC Food Grade
- Denatured Ethanol 200 Proof
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Denatured Alcohol
- Ethanol 140 Proof (70%) Denatured Alcohol
- SDA 40B Ethanol 200 Proof (100%)
- Ethanol 200 Proof (100%) Completely Denatured with Heptane
- Ethanol 140 Proof (70%) Non-Denatured Alcohol, USP/FCC Food Grade, Kosher
- Ethanol HPLC Grade 200 Proof (100%) Non-Denatured Pure Alcohol
- Ethanol 200 Proof (100%), Certified Organic/Vegan Corn Alcohol, FCC Food Grade
- SDA 40B Ethanol 190 Proof (95%)
- SDA 3C Ethanol 200 Proof (100%)
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Non-Denatured, Pure Alcohol, HPLC Grade
- SDA 3A Ethanol 190 Proof (95%), Histological Grade
- Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Alcohol, USP Grade
Common Uses and Applications of the Industry
Ethanol from Lab Alley is available in 21 different grades and proof, and most important is that it can be sold and distributed in bulk gallons, totes, pails, and pallets to any location or facility in the United States. Based on each industry quality requirements and specification, it is relevant to emphasize that many grades and proof of our product meet the criteria of purity grade and standards outlined in the Food Chemicals Codex (a compendium of internationally recognized standards for the identity, purity, and quality of food ingredients), it is also a high-quality chemical compound that has been certified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and in some cases, it is vegetable based, with Kosher certification, meaning that it is made from kosher vegetable oil or petroleum and processed on kosher equipment make it suitable for food and skin care industries.
The industries that utilized Ethanol and our leading clientele are : Acetic acid, Adhesives and binders, Animal feed supplements, Antibiotics, Antifreeze, Antiseptic solutions, Bath preparations, Bay rum, Brake fluids, Candy glazes, Chemicals, Cleaning solutions, Coatings, Colognes, Cutting oils, Dentifrices, Deodorants, Detergents, Detonators, Disinfectants, Drugs and medicinal chemicals, Duplicating fluids, Dyes, External pharmaceuticals, Fluids, Food products, Fungicides, Hair and scalp preparations, Incense, Inks, Insecticides, Iodine solutions, Laboratory reagents, Lacquer thinners, Liniments, Lotions and skin creams, Mouthwashes, Perfumes, Petroleum products, Photoengraving dyes and solutions, Photographic chemicals, Photographic film and emulsion, Plastics, Polishes, Preserving solutions, Refrigeration, Rotogravure dyes and solutions, Rubber, Rubbing alcohol compounds, Scientific instruments, Shampoo, Shellac, Soaps, Soldering flux, Solvents and thinners, Stains, Sterilizing solutions, Theater sprays, Transparent sheeting, Vaccines, Vinegar, Vitamins, Witch hazel and Wood stain.