2020 U.S. Wholesale Chemical Prices | Bulk Solvent Prices | Bulk Cosmetic Ingredients
- Ethanol Denatured With Hexane 270 Gallon Tote $2,700
- Zinc Chloride 50lb $529
- Food Grade (100% Pure Alcohol) Ethanol 55 Gallon Drum $700
- ACS Grade Methanol 250 Gallon Tote $2,400
- Citric Acid Powder 55 Pounds $728
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon Drum $700
- USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil (Coconut Based) 55 Gallon Drum $3,900
- n-Pentane (99%) 55 Gallon Drum $1,600
- Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $900
- Mercuric Chloride (Mercury(II) Chloride) 2.5 Kilograms $2,472
- Vitamin C Powder/Ascorbic Acid 25 Kilograms $2,361
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- ACS Grade Ammonium Hydroxide (28-30% Solution) 55 Gallon Drum $1,150
- Trichloroethylene 5 Gallon $372
- Activated Charcoal (Activated Carbon) Powder 50 Pounds $631
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 55 Gallon Drum $999
- Heptane 55 Gallon Drum $900
- Ethanol Heptane Blend 250 Gallon Tote $2,700
- Nickel Chloride 10 Kilogram $485
- Pure 100% Acetone 55 Gallon Drum $999
- Propylene Glycol (ACS/USP/NF Grade, Kosher) 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Methanol 55 Gallon Drum $600
- ACS Grade Methanol 55 Gallon Drum $620
- Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide 55lb $231
- ACS Grade Mercury Triple Distilled 1 Pound $247
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,000
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,000
- Denatured Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $899.99
- Denatured Ethanol (100%) 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Hexane 55 Gallon Drum $900
- Acetic Acid Glacial 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- 140 Proof Ethanol (Non-Denatured) $700
- 10% Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- 32% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Ethyl Acetate 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Ethylene Glycol 55 Gallon Drum $1,400
- ACS Grade Tetrahydrofuran (THF) 55 Gallon Drum $3,800
- ACS Grade Acetonitrile 55 Gallon Drum $2,800
- Food Grade MCT Oil 55 Gallon Drum $3,000
- Botanical Extraction Alcohol (Tincture Grade/200 Proof Ethanol) Gallon Drum $700
- Food Grade Ethanol (Non-Denatured/200 Proof/100% Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Food Grade Acetic Acid 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (Butanone/MEK) 55 Gallon Drum $1,932
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $900
- 25% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $450
- 5% Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $318
- Denatured Alcohol (200 Proof) 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Calcium Hydroxide Powder 50 Pounds $158
- ACS Grade Methanol 270 Gallon Tote $2,500
- Chloroform 55 Gallon $2,490
Bulk Wholesale Chemicals For Homes, Small Businesses And Industrial Uses In The United States
- Lab Alley is a U.S. based wholesale chemical supplier that also operates an online chemical store at LabAlley.com.
- Chemicals can be purchased in bulk at low prices.
- Get a 10% discount code to buy wholesale chemicals online here.
- To place a wholesale chemical ingredient or raw material order call 512-668-9918.
- Buy chemical supplies, scientific instruments and equipment for home chemistry labs here.
- Get 2020 U.S. chemical industry news, outlooks, prices, trends and business updates here.
2020 U.S. Wholesale Chemical Prices
Finding prices for bulk chemicals at LabAlley.com is not challenging. Prices for bulk chemicals are listed below. Lab Alley maintains a current database of wholesale chemical prices. Lab Alley chemical specialists can answer questions about chemical properties, agricultural chemicals, indicative chemical prices, farming chemicals, pesticides, production applications and industrial chemical safety data. Lab Alley chemical buyers study the chemical industry market to source high quality, but low priced chemicals. Lab Alley sells chemical substances at wholesale prices in order to supply U.S. businesses, farmers and homeowners with the affordable raw materials they need to perform maintenance and manufacture products.
LabAlley.com buys specialty chemicals, fine chemicals, hard to find chemicals and commodity chemicals in bulk quantities from large scale distributors and chemical manufacturers in the United States. Businesses and consumers in America buy wholesale chemical ingredients and chemical products from LabAlley.com at really good prices. Large quantities of chemicals ordered online here are used by manufacturing companies and home based businesses to make products that are sold at retail prices in small quantities.
Guidelines listed below provide chemical engineering information and suggest safer alternatives for ordering wholesale chemicals. If you can not find the right chemical prices below, call Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 to get a wholesale chemical price quote or email customerservice@LabAlley.com.
Chemistry is essential to the U.S. economy and plays a pivotal role in the formation of revolutionary new products that make the lives of Americans a healthier and better place. The guide is provided by the American Chemical Society.
Chemical Safety Questions And Answers
If you have questions regarding the personal safety and health ramifications of the cosmetic ingredients, science chemicals, bulk chemicals, food grade additives, lab chemicals, natural pool chemicals, lawn chemicals or janitorial cleaning products you want to buy, call 512-668-9918 or email customerservice@LabAlley.com. If you can not find the chemical or ingredient you are looking for, contact us and we may be able to special order it for you.
U.S. Chemical Ingredients, Shipping Information, Payment Options, Bulk Prices, Wholesale Orders And Discounts
- Bulk chemicals, large packages of ingredients and raw materials are typically shipped and transported by Lab Alley in the U.S. by UPS, FedEx, LTL and FTL (TL).
- Inquire about U.S. wholesale prices and bulk prices for chemical ingredients by calling 512-668-9918 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pay for wholesale chemicals by credit card, debit card, check, PayPal or cash in the U.S. Credit cards include Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Use a 10% Discount Code to buy wholesale chemicals online in the U.S.
2020 Wholesale Chemical Prices In U.S. Dollars, Updated 01/23/2020
- Food Grade Ethanol (200 Proof) 55 Gallon $700
- ACS Grade (Anhydrous) Acetone 5 Gallon $170
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 1 Gallon $60
- 25% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%) 5 Gallon $200
- Organic MCT Oil 5 Gallon $300
- Methyl Salicylate 1 Gallon $151
- Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin (Kosher) $65
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 5 Gallon $150
- n-Pentane (99%) 5 Gallon $250
- Nitric Acid 67% 2.5 Liter $59
- Nitric Acid 40% Solution 1 Liter $51
- 140 Proof (70% Ethyl Alcohol) Food Grade Ethanol 5 Gallon $297
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 4 Liter $83
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Citric Acid 5.5 Pounds $60
- Chloroform 4 Liter $81
- 25% TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) For Skin Peels 4 Liter $333
Uses For High Purity Chemical Compounds, USDA Organic Ingredients And Food Grade Solvents And Acids Purchased In Bulk
- Cosmetic Manufacturing
- Chemical Peels And Skin Peels
- Chemicals For Skin Whitening And Skin Brightening
- Chemical Solvents For Medicinal Plant Processing And Herbal Extraction
- Polar Solvents Ordered Wholesale From LabAlley.com In Bulk, Such As Ethanol, Methanol And Ethyl-Acetate, Are Used To Extract Hydrophilic Compounds.
- Laboratory Grade Dichloromethane Used To Extract Lipophilic Compounds Is Ordered In 5 Gallon Containers For $325 Here
- Botanical Extraction And Medicinal Plant Processing Facilities Order 270 Gallon Totes Of Ethanol Denatured With Heptane For $2,700 Here
- Herbal Tinctures And Medicinal Oils
- Wholesome Soaps, Lotions And Essential Oils And Soaps
- Farms And Agricultural Operations
- University And High Schools Laboratories
- Home Science Laboratories Used By Hobbyists And Home Based Businesses Use Chemicals Ordered At LabAlley.com
- Food Processing And Manufacturing
- Pool Cleaning
- Plastic Products
- Fertilizers And Lawn Care
- Petroleum Based Products
- Insecticides And Pest Control
- Paper Products
- Metal Cleaning, Plating And Coating
- Textiles And Fabrics
- Medicinal Plant Extraction Operations
- Washing Parts And Equipment
- Clothing And Apparel
Wholesale Chemical Prices And Chemical Industry Information
- ICIS Chemical Prices
- Chemical Market Reporter
- ICS Chemical Business
- Acetaldehyde Price
- Union Carbide Corporation
- Pesticide Prices
- American Chemistry Council
- Council for Chemical Research
- Plastics Industry Association
- Bulk Solvent Prices
- The Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates (SOCMA)
- Braskem USA
- Indicative Chemical Prices
- Nova Chemicals
- Chemical Week
- National Association of Chemical Distributors
- Carbon Monoxide Price ICIS
- Vinyl Institute
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Oxygen Price ICIS
- 2020 Chemical Industry Outlook
- Chemical Business Magazine
- ICIS News
- Latest Chemical Industry News And Breaking News From Chemical Week
- Specialty Chemicals Industry News
- Bulk Chemical, Solvent And Ethanol Prices
- Chemical Processing News
- U.S. Chemical Industry Expansion
- Botanical Processing Chemicals
- Chemicals For Sale
- Top U.S. Chemical Producers
- U.S. Chemical Wholesaler
- 2020 Wholesale Chemical Prices
- Science News
- Chemistry News
- News For Laboratory Managers
- Biology News
- Chemical Industry Events And Conferences
- Top 100 Chemical Distributors
- Chemical Industry Trade Organizations
- Chemical Prices, Companies, Industry Information And Trade Magazines
- Society Of Chemical Industry
- Chemical Industry Trends
- Life Sciences News
- Lab Supply Company
- Laboratory Supplies And Lab Equipment
The Chemical Activity Barometer (CAB), a leading economic indicator created by the American Chemistry Council (ACC), was stable (0.0 percent change) in December, 2019 on a three-month moving average (3MMA) basis following a 0.1 percent gain in November. On a year-over-year (Y/Y) basis, the barometer rose 0.4 percent (3MMA) and follows two months of negative year-earlier comparisons.
May 2019: Profit margins have remained stagnant despite volatile commodity prices. As a key intermediary between chemical manufacturers and downstream industry, the Chemical Wholesaling industry plays an important role in the chemical supply chain. Operators in this industry buy chemicals from manufacturers and redistribute them as raw materials to manufacturers of products that require chemical inputs. The construction and manufacturing sectors are the key customers for chemical wholesalers and, as a result, their production levels largely determine industry demand. As overall conditions have improved in the US economy, downstream demand has grown, boosting industry production over the five years to 2019. Read more here.
Get information on finding current and historical chemical pricing data, industry analyses and reports, and chemical vendors. Get current chemical prices, historic chemical prices, chemical vendors and suppliers and chemical information here.
Current prices for bulk industrial chemicals are often reported in trade journals such as Chemical Week and ICIS Chemical Business (formerly Chemical Market Reporter). Search the journals by limitng the publication name and then adding the keywords. Search for the name of the chemical or the chemical abbreviation and keyword terms such as "price" and "production." Read more here.
To get today's prices, you really have to call a supplier, or pay for the ICIS price reports. But the method below will get you pricing outlooks published in ICIS Chemical Business in the last three months. Read more here.
About Lab Alley
Lab Alley is a wholesale chemical company located in Austin, Texas. In 2019, many of our wholesale customers ordered high purity solvents such as food grade ethanol in 55 gallon drums and ethanol (95%) denatured with heptane (5%) in 55 gallon drums for $700. Cosmetic makers order 4 liter bottles of Trichloroacetic Acid 25% for $333 to make skin peels here. Nitric acid is purchased at wholesale prices in bulk for gold refining and by jewelers here. Cosmetic Grade Hydroquinone Powder is purchased in bulk by beauticians for skin whitening and skin brightening for $62 here. Homeowners and gardeners ordered 4 x 1 gallon cases of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for $160 here.
How To Order Wholesale Chemicals And Wholesale Supplies In The United States
Wholesale chemicals for sale at LabAlley.com can be purchased online here, by calling 512-668-9918 or by emailing email@example.com. Private individuals, small business owners and purchasing managers located in the U.S. can legally buy chemicals at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com. Shop for wholesale lab chemicals online or contact us to see if Lab Alley can provide a specialty chemical solution for your specific application.
Lab Alley is one of the most trusted chemical wholesalers and raw materials suppliers in the U.S. due to a wide selection of high quality products and long-standing working relationships with outstanding clients, chemical manufacturers, warehouses, logistics firms and chemical distribution services located throughout North America. Lab Alley is a wholesale chemical supplier that sells to individual and small business in all 50 states.
LabAlley.com sells a wide variety of approved and safe ingredients and raw materials for skin care products that relieve skin conditions, support skin integrity and enhance its appearance. Wholesome substances and invigorating compounds ordered at LabAlley.com are used to make skin care and cosmetic products that cleanse and beautify. Cosmetic makers and personal care product manufacturers order natural products and food grade chemical compounds at LabAlley.com to make substances and products that are applied to the body and face. These healthy products alter and enhance the fragrance, appearance and texture of the body and face. One of the most popular products ordered in bulk is USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil sold in 5 gallon pails.
Ingredients in today's skin care products include citric acid, alpha-hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, laboratory grade lactic acid, hydroquinone, retinol, clay, kojic acid, oils, salicylic acid, copper peptide and others. Some of the of common skin care ingredients, cosmetic ingredients, raw materials and personal care product ingredients sold online at LabAlley.com are listed below. Buy safer cosmetic and skin care ingredients here.
- Glycolic Acid
- Distilled And Highly Purified Water
- Trichloroacetic Acid
- Castile Soap
- Potassium Permanganate
- Boric Acid
- USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Pure Food Grade Alcohol
- Activated Charcoal
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Methyl Salicylate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Denatured Alcohol
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- 190 Proof Non-Denatured Alcohol
- Lauric Acid
- Tartaric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Castor Oil
- Food Grade Peppermint Oil
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Bentonite Clay
- China Clay (White Kaolin Powder)
- Zinc Oxide
Common U.S. Chemicals, Raw Materials And Food Grade Ingredients Sold At Wholesale Prices In Bulk Quantities Online At LabAlley.com
- Food Grade Ethanol 5 Gallon $325
- Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
- Food Grade Chemicals
- Pool Chemicals Such As Defoamers, pH Increasers And pH Reducers
- Organic And Inorganic Chemical Substances
- Chemicals For Lawn Care And 'DIY' Fertilizers
- Agriculture Pesticides
- Wholesale Chemical Peels (Cosmetic Ingredients Such As Lactic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid and Malic Acid)
- Powder Coatings used to coat automobile parts, household appliances, dryer drum panels, bicycle parts, household appliances, refrigerator panels, farm equipment, metal furniture, lawnmowers and patio furniture.
- Fertilizer Components Such As Ammonium Nitrate (NH4NO3), Monocalcium Phosphate (CaH4P2O8), and Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)
- Industrial Chemicals
- Generic And Branded Cleaning Products
- Untangling the Chemical Information Pricing Web: Hints on how to find chemical price information easily on government websites as well as on chemical company web sites.
- Formaldehyde Which Is Used To Make Synthetic Resins
- Metal Finishing, Metal Plating and Metal Coating Chemicals
- Barium Sulfate
- Biotechnology Chemicals
- ICIS Chemical Business - Find Chemical Prices: This is a collection of articles and news about the international chemical industry. Recent prices (since 2006).
- Ethanol (C2H5OH)
- Abrasives Such As Silicon Carbide
- Bulk Raw Materials For Polymers Such As Petrochemicals
- Laboratory Chemicals
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Chemical & Biological Engineering Reference Guide: Chemical Prices
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- Bulk Chemicals For Construction, Agriculture And Manufacturing
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOH)
- Wholesale Agricultural Chemicals Used To Make Herbicides and Fungicides Such As Sodium Chlorate, Arsenite, Neem Oil, Sulfuric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate And Arsenic Trioxide.
- How do I find chemical prices? Chemical Week includes weekly spot and contract prices for some chemicals in the CW Price Report column.
- Propylene (C3H6)
- Sodium Hydroxide (NAOH)
- Science Chemicals
- Pricing in the Chemical Industry: Boost your pricing power
- Chemistry Set Chemicals
- Methanol (CH3OH)
- Chemicals For University, Research And High School Laboratories
- Chemicals For Biology Labs
- Magnesium Chloride (MgCl26H2O)
- Fine Chemicals
- Specialty Chemicals
- Heavy Chemicals
- ACS Grade Chemicals
- HPLC Grade Chemicals
- USP Grade Chemicals
- NF Grade Chemicals
- Technical Grade Chemicals
- Reagent Chemicals For Chemistry Applications
- Analytical Chemicals
- FCC Grade Chemicals
- Pure Chemical Compounds
Some of the most common industrial chemicals used in the United States in 2019 that were ordered online at LabAlley.com included isopropyl alcohol, nitric acid, ethylene, ethanol, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, liquid mercury, chloroform, methanol, propylene glycol, hydrofluoric acid, ethyl acetate, heptane, sodium bicarbonate, pentane,acetone, sodium hydroxide, bulk USDA Organic MCT Oil, citric acid and sodium chloride.
In the U.S. there are 170 major chemical companies. They operate internationally with more than 2,800 facilities outside the U.S. and 1,700 foreign subsidiaries or affiliates operating. The U.S. chemical output is $750 billion a year. The U.S. industry records large trade surpluses and employs more than a million people in the United States alone. The chemical industry is also the second largest consumer of energy in manufacturing and spends over $5 billion annually on pollution abatement.
More U.S. Chemical Industry Information
- Get a good overview of 2019 Global chemical industry mergers and acquisitions here.
- Learn about the major chemical markets and get a perspective on world chemical outlooks, here.
- View the U.S. chemical products price index from 2008 to 2018 here.
- Get the latest U.S. chemical industry news here.
- Learn why U.S. chemical production in the U.S. is expected to surge over the next five years here.
Safe Wholesale Chemicals, Bulk Natural Ingredients And Large Quantities Of Organic Raw Materials
Because retail chemical stores in the U.S. have gone out of business, or are phasing out certain chemicals, many chemicals buyers are ordering bulk chemicals at LabAlley.com. Americans have become increasingly uncomfortable with the word "chemical" due to publicity about carcinogenic chemicals and for good reason. Certain man-made chemicals such as benzene and arsenic are known human carcinogens.
As if a sign of the times, the popularity of the toy chemistry set has declined and so has the public's opinion of chemicals in general. During the 1960s, safety-conscious Americans started shying away from chemicals in any form. The Federal Hazardous Substances Labeling Act of 1960 required labels for toxic and dangerous substances. The Toy Safety Act of 1969 removed lead paint from toys but also took its toll on the sale of kid's chemistry sets. The creation of the Consumer Product Safety Commission in 1972 and the passing of the Toxic Substances Control Act in 1976 resulted in further limits on the contents of educational chemistry sets. The rise in consumer protection laws started to reform public opinion on the values and usages of chemicals. Now parents can no longer go down to their local chemical shop or hobby shop and buy a chemistry kit. Chemistry sets and science kits for children can still be purchased online here. Home experimentation is inspiring to would-be scientists and inventors. Safe chemicals can be purchased at wholesale prices for school and home science experiments at LabAlley.com. Chemicals for high school chemistry labs and home laboratories can be purchased online here.
LabAlley.com has become a leading advocate and supplier of safer chemicals, benign lawn care products, natural Kid Safe And Pet Safe pool cleaners, organic cosmetic ingredients, unadulterated raw materials for fertilizers and plant nutrition, eco-friendly pest control chemicals and natural insecticidal products, FCC Grade food additives, food grade chemicals and solvents.
Diatomaceous earth, sold at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com, is a natural compound that is an effective insecticide against root maggots and slugs. This fine white powder is sold in 2.2 pound (1 Kilogram) bags for $43 here.
Safer and less toxic substitutes for benzene, such as diethyl ether, chloroform, pentane and 1,4-dioxane, are available at wholesale prices from LabAlley.com. Medicinal plant and botanical extraction facilities in the U.S. buy food grade ethanol (100% ethyl alcohol) in 55 gallon drums for $700 here. U.S. firms that manufacture polymeric materials or use industrial solvents in massive quantities buy chloroform in 55 gallon drums for $2,490 here.
A national organization, founded in 2019, to protect families from toxic chemicals is Safer Chemicals Healthy Families. This group created a campaign called "Mind the Store" that helps to convince retailers to take a hard stand and ensure that consumer products and packaging are free of harmful chemicals. The campaign director applauded Lowe’s for making an important commitment to drive toxic PFAS out of residential carpets and rugs. Lab Alley is an industrial chemical supplier that does not sell man-made Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) such as PFOA, GenX and PFOS.
One of the most popular chemicals bought at wholesale prices is citric acid. Food grade citric acid is used in large quantities as a food additive, flavor ingredient and personal care product ingredient. FCC Grade (Food Grade) citric acid can be purchased in bulk 50 pound containers for $611 here.
Toxic chemicals, such as pesticides, affect most communities in the United States. Safer chemical alternatives should be used, whenever possible, to make food, consumer products, cosmetic ingredients, building materials, clothes, medicine and beverages. Finding replacements for toxic chemicals and truly safer alternatives can be challenging. Call 512-887-7204 to talk with a chemical safety specialist to discuss your wholesale chemical purchasing options.
Best Selling Chemicals In Stock | Current U.S. Chemical Prices (U.S. Dollars, 12/21/19)
- Pure Food Grade Ethanol $30
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Pure Citric Acid $9
- Menthol Crystals $40
- ACS Grade Acetone (Anhydrous Reagent) $25
- USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil
- Isopropyl Alcohol $16
- Salicylic Acid Powder $15
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- Herbal And Botanical Extraction Solvents
- Cosmetic Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Invigorating Acids For Skin Care Products
- Activated Charcoal $16
- Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide $13
- Methyl Salicylate $16
- Diatomaceous Earth $24
- Glycolic Acid $11
- Denatured Alcohol (190 Proof) $15
- Potassium Permanganate $12
- Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Acetic Acid $8
- Lab Grade Acetone $5
- Buy Vegetable Glycerin
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol $20
- Hydrogen Peroxide 10% $15
- Diethyl Ether $51
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants, Cleaning Products, Kitchen And Bathroom Supplies
- Ferric Chloride $14
- Potassium Hydroxide $21
- Crystal Violet Stain Powder $18
- Copper Chloride $7
- Nitric Acid $27
- Indigo Carmine Solution (Blue Dye) $13
- Hydrochloric Acid $13
- Boric Acid $5
- Sulfuric Acid $6
- Nutrient Agar $13
- Chloroform $24
- Oxalic Acid $16
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Bulk 55 Pounds $160
Shop online for the most respected brands of laboratory glassware, botanical extraction equipment, laboratory glassware for school chemistry labs, lab supplies and lab equipment for scientific work, production work or household use at LabAlley.com.
Lab Alley is a laboratory glassware, plasticware, labware, scientific glass and chemical supplier located in Austin, Texas. Contact our laboratory glassware company to request a laboratory glassware list in PDF form, a laboratory glassware price list or a lab glass catalog. Call 512-668-9918 to speak with a laboratory glassware specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy safe laboratory glassware at LabAlley.com to manufacture your own 'DIY' essential oils, fertilizer, cosmetics, pool chemicals, skin care products, distillates, botanical extracts, soaps, perfume, essential oils, cologne, personal care products and herbal extracts.
Laboratory glassware is used extensively laboratories, homes, workshops, industry, science and commercial and residential kitchens in the U.S. Lab glassware supplies are sold in a variety of sizes and shapes. Contact us if you have any questions about identifying the right laboratory glassware for your intended application. Review a laboratory equipment buyer's guide here. Browse laboratory supplies and equipment here.
Buy the best brands of laboratory glassware and lab supplies online at LabAlley.com. Laboratory glassware for sale here is shipped FedEx in USA. Laboratory glassware ordered online here is used for scientific work, botanical extraction and distillation, homes and kitchens. Choose from the best brands of laboratory glassware including Kimble, Corning, PYREX and Kontes. Buy borosilicate glass chemistry beakers and flasks online at LabAlley.com.