2020 U.S. Wholesale Chemical Prices | Bulk Solvent Prices | Bulk Cosmetic Ingredients
Buy bulk antiviral chemical compounds, antiviral drug components, antiviral substances, antiviral cleaning products and antiviral medication ingredients online at LabAlley.com. Buy bulk ingredients and wholesale raw materials for safe recipes for DIY homemade hand sanitizers here.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99% 55 Gallon Drum $1,200
- Isopropyl Alcohol 91% 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 55 Gallon Drum $1,000
- 100% Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,900
- 70% Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,000
- Benzalkonium Chloride 55 Gallon $3,400
- Buy Bulk Isopropyl Alcohol Online
- Ethanol Denatured With Hexane 270 Gallon Tote $2,700
- Zinc Chloride 50lb $529
- Sodium Acetate 55 Pounds $350
- Food Grade (100% Pure Alcohol) Ethanol 55 Gallon Drum $1,900
- ACS Grade Methanol 250 Gallon Tote $2,400
- Methylene Chloride 55 Gallon Drum $1,300
- Citric Acid Powder 55 Pounds $728
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Cyclohexane 55 Gallon Drum $1,812
- USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil (Coconut Based) 55 Gallon Drum $3,300
- n-Pentane (99%) 55 Gallon Drum $1,200
- Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,200
- Arsenic Trioxide 5.5 Pounds $1,359
- Mercuric Chloride (Mercury(II) Chloride) 2.5 Kilograms $2,472
- Phosphoric Acid 20 Liter $550
- Vitamin C Powder/Ascorbic Acid 25 Kilograms $2,361
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- ACS Grade Ammonium Hydroxide (28-30% Solution) 55 Gallon Drum $1,150
- ACS Grade Barium Chloride Dihydrate 25 Kilograms $1,153
- Calcium Oxide Powder 25 Kilograms $253
- Trichloroethylene 5 Gallon $372
- Activated Charcoal (Activated Carbon) Powder 50 Pounds $631
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 55 Gallon Drum $999
- Heptane 55 Gallon Drum $900
- Ethanol Heptane Blend 250 Gallon Tote $2,700
- Nickel Chloride 10 Kilogram $485
- Pure 100% Acetone 55 Gallon Drum $999
- Propylene Glycol (ACS/USP/NF Grade, Kosher) 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Methanol 55 Gallon Drum $600
- ACS Grade Methanol 55 Gallon Drum $620
- Cyclohexanone 5 Gallon $632
- Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide 55lb $231
- Arsenic Trioxide 2.5 Kilogram $1,359
- ACS Grade Mercury Triple Distilled 1 Pound $247
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,000
- Denatured Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $700.00
- Denatured Ethanol (100%) 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Hexane 55 Gallon Drum $1,200
- Acetic Acid Glacial 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Potassium Iodide 12 Kilograms $2,830
- 140 Proof Ethanol (Non-Denatured) $1,700
- 10% Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- 32% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Ethyl Acetate 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Ethylene Glycol 55 Gallon Drum $1,400
- ACS Grade Tetrahydrofuran (THF) 55 Gallon Drum $3,800
- ACS Grade Acetonitrile 55 Gallon Drum $2,800
- Pentane 5 Gallon $250
- Agar Agar Powder 2.5 Kilograms $624
- Pentane 55 Gallon Drum $1,200
- Food Grade MCT Oil 55 Gallon Drum $3,000
- Zinc Carbonate Powder 12 Kilograms $384
- Food Grade Tartaric Acid 25 Kilograms (55lb) $1,005
- Botanical Extraction Alcohol (Tincture Grade/200 Proof Ethanol) Gallon Drum $1,900
- Food Grade Ethanol (Non-Denatured/200 Proof/100% Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,900
- Food Grade Acetic Acid 55 Gallon Drum $1,500
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (Butanone/MEK) 55 Gallon Drum $1,932
- Lauric Acid 25 Kilogram $468
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- 25% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- 5% Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Denatured Alcohol (200 Proof) 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Calcium Hydroxide Powder 50 Pounds $158
- Zinc Metal Dust 25 Kilogram $1,285
- ACS Grade Methanol 270 Gallon Tote $2,500
- Chloroform 55 Gallon $3,000
Protection For U.S. Consumers From Fraudulent Coronavirus Disinfectant Claims
Posted on April 4, 2020
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Andrew Wheeler hosted an interactive telephone call with U.S. retailers and third-party marketplace platforms to discuss imposter disinfectant products and those that falsely claim to be effective against the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. The E.P.A. has threatened legal proceedings against vendors of bogus coronavirus (COVID-19) cleaners, disinfectants and sanitizers. While such products might not be harmful, they offer the public a dangerously false sense of protection that could deter social distancing and promote the spread of COVID-19. The federal government is asking online retailers to take unregistered products that falsely claim protection from coronavirus off the market. The EPA has continued to add new surface disinfectant products to List N in an effort to combat COVID-19. Any brand that claims to kill or repel bacteria or viruses should be tested and registered by the E.P.A. and with the federal government.
March 31, 2020
COVID-19 is novel type of coronavirus that is affecting the entire planet. Viral infections such as COVID-19, continuously imperil worldwide public health because of a shortage of good antiviral therapeutics. Antiviral compounds are deployed against fatal viruses like HIV, Hepatitis C, Human herpesvirus 6 and Hepatitis B.
Antiviral compounds (AVCs) are a category of antimicrobial drugs used specially for treating viral infections by inhibiting the development of the viral pathogen inside the host cell. Review a list of antiviral drugs here. Several potent and selective antiviral agents against herpes virus infections have been developed. Research other methods for killing viruses here.
Some natural small molecules that could reduce the infectivity of SARS-CoV-2, possibly by inhibiting viral lipid-dependent attachment to host cells, are currently being studied. Companies such as R&D Systems (a brand of Bio-Techne) and Lab Alley sell antiviral compounds online. Firms such as BioGems (PeproTech brand), CPC Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich and R&D Systems sell antiviral compounds and products such as bioactive small molecules, small drug molecules and antimicrobial peptides (AMPs). Enveloped viruses can be killed by antimicrobial peptides.
The four FDA-approved antiviral flu drugs recommended by CDC to treat the flu are oseltamivir (Tamiflu), zanamivir (Relenza), baloxavir marboxil (trade name Xofluza®) and peramivir (Rapivab). The FDA assists sponsors in the development of antiviral drugs and biological products.
A bioactive compound is a type of chemical found in small amounts in plants and certain foods. Studies are being conducted to evaluate the medicinal potential of bioactive compounds against COVID-19. Bioactive compounds have actions in the body that may promote good health. They are being studied in the prevention of diseases. Bioactive compounds are substances that have biological activity, related to their ability to modulate one or more metabolic processes. Bioactive compounds such as fatty acids have an effect on the body as a whole or specific tissues or cells. Bioactive compounds have a positive role in human health.
Medium-chain saturated and long-chain unsaturated fatty acids are highly active against enveloped viruses. Bioactive compounds sold online at LabAlley.com include saturated fatty acids such as stearic acid and palmitic acid.
Sales of hand sanitizers in the U.S. are way up. These products are becoming scarce in the face of the growing COVID-19 outbreak. Download the World Health Organization's recipe for recommended handrub formulations here.
Distilleries in the U.S. purchase alcohol and ethanol at LabAlley.com to produce a 160-proof clear spirit to use as a hand sanitizer. Get a complete list of distilleries (Including Anheuser-Busch) making hand sanitizers instead of spirits here. Anheuser-Busch and distilleries are racing to make hand sanitizers amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
American distilleries are assisting their communities by producing their own hand sanitizer using a recipe from the World Health Organization. The recipe "starts with ethanol, which is what we have plenty of in the distillery, then you add glycerin, hydrogen peroxide water and you mix it up," Scott Jendrek, owner of Patapsco Distilling Co. in Sykesville, Maryland, told a local NBC News affiliate.
Coronavirus Resource Hub For Manufacturing Companies
March 23, 2020
Thomas has been the backbone of North American manufacturing for more than 120 years. Visit the Thomas Coronavirus Resource Hub for industrial professionals here. Get information on mission-critical pharmaceutical and medical sourcing options here.
Coronaviruses are common throughout the world. They can infect people and animals. Anyone can get a coronavirus infection, but young children are most likely to get infected. Groups are working to isolate antibodies from infected people in order to develop blood tests for the virus. There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Read more here.
Bulk Wholesale Chemicals For Homes, Small Businesses And Industrial Uses In The United States
- Lab Alley is a U.S. based wholesale chemical supplier that also operates an online chemical store at LabAlley.com.
- Chemicals can be purchased in bulk at low prices.
- Get a 10% discount code to buy wholesale chemicals online here.
- To place a wholesale chemical ingredient or raw material order call 512-668-9918.
- Buy chemical supplies, scientific instruments and equipment for home chemistry labs here.
- Get 2020 U.S. chemical industry news, outlooks, prices, trends and business updates here.
2020 U.S. Wholesale Chemical Prices
Finding prices for bulk chemicals at LabAlley.com is not challenging. Prices for bulk chemicals are listed below. Lab Alley maintains a current database of wholesale chemical prices. Lab Alley chemical specialists can answer questions about chemical properties, agricultural chemicals, indicative chemical prices, farming chemicals, pesticides, production applications and industrial chemical safety data. Lab Alley chemical buyers study the chemical industry market to source high quality, but low priced chemicals. Lab Alley sells chemical substances at wholesale prices in order to supply U.S. businesses, farmers and homeowners with the affordable raw materials they need to perform maintenance and manufacture products.
LabAlley.com buys specialty chemicals, fine chemicals, hard to find chemicals and commodity chemicals in bulk quantities from large scale distributors and chemical manufacturers in the United States. Businesses and consumers in America buy wholesale chemical ingredients and chemical products from LabAlley.com at really good prices. Large quantities of chemicals ordered online here are used by manufacturing companies and home based businesses to make products that are sold at retail prices in small quantities.
Guidelines listed below provide chemical engineering information and suggest safer alternatives for ordering wholesale chemicals. If you can not find the right chemical prices below, call Lab Alley at 512-668-9918 to get a wholesale chemical price quote or email customerservice@LabAlley.com.
Buy Isopropyl Alcohol 99%, 70% Alcohol, 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, 100% Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol), Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite And Benzalkonium Chloride Online At LabAlley.com To Use Against Coronavirus
- Buy A 16 Ounce (500ml) Bottle Of 91% Isopropyl Alcohol For $24
- Buy Ethanol To Prevent Coronvirus Infection
- Buy 70% Ethanol (70% Alcohol) To Kill The Novel Coronavirus Here
- Buy Hydrogen Peroxide For Coronavirus Infection Protection Here
- Buy Isopropyl Alcohol To Protect Yourself From The Coronavirus
- Buy 70% Isopropyl Alcohol For Coronavirus Infection Protection
- Buy Sodium Hypochlorite (Contained In Household Bleach) For Coronavirus Infection Protection
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 70% Alcohol For $36 To Disinfect Surfaces
- Buy 1 Gallon Bottle Of 100% Food Grade Alcohol For $90 To Make Hand Sanitizers And Household Cleaning Products
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol For $45 For Coronavirus Infection Protection
- Buy A 33 Ounce Bottle Of 10% Hydrogen Peroxide For $20 For Coronavirus Protection
- Buy 1 Gallon Bottle Of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide For $60 To Make Hand Sanitizers, Medical Disinfectants And Cleaning Products
- Buy A 500ml Bottle Of Sodium Hypochlorite For $11 For Coronavirus Infection Protection
- Buy A Bottle Of Benzalkonium Chloride For $96 To Make Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizers
- Buy Hospital Grade Disinfectants And Germicidal Detergents
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin For $65 To Make A Do-It-Yourself Hand Sanitizer
- Buy 200 Proof, 190 Proof And 140 Proof Denatured Alcohol For Household Cleaning
- Buy Benzalkonium Chloride 50% Concentrate For Disinfectant, Preservative And Antiseptic Products
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 6% Hydrogen Peroxide For $43
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 100% Isopropyl Alcohol For $72
- Buy A 1 Gallon Bottle Of 100% Ethyl Alcohol (Denatured) For $60
- Review Selected EPA-Registered Disinfectants
- Review EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus
- Review EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the Cause of COVID-19
- EPA's List of Disinfectants to Use Against COVID-19
- Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
Chemistry is essential to the U.S. economy and plays a pivotal role in the formation of revolutionary new products that make the lives of Americans a healthier and better place. The guide is provided by the American Chemical Society.
Chemical Safety Questions And Answers
If you have questions regarding the personal safety and health ramifications of the cosmetic ingredients, science chemicals, bulk chemicals, food grade additives, lab chemicals, natural pool chemicals, lawn chemicals or janitorial cleaning products you want to buy, call 512-668-9918 or email customerservice@LabAlley.com. If you can not find the chemical or ingredient you are looking for, contact us and we may be able to special order it for you.
U.S. Chemical Ingredients, Shipping Information, Payment Options, Bulk Prices, Wholesale Orders And Discounts
- Bulk chemicals, large packages of ingredients and raw materials are typically shipped and transported by Lab Alley in the U.S. by UPS, FedEx, LTL and FTL (TL).
- Inquire about U.S. wholesale prices and bulk prices for chemical ingredients by calling 512-668-9918 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pay for wholesale chemicals by credit card, debit card, check, PayPal or cash in the U.S. Credit cards include Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Use a 10% Discount Code to buy wholesale chemicals online in the U.S.
2020 Wholesale Chemical Prices In U.S. Dollars, Updated 04/03/2020
- Food Grade Ethanol (200 Proof) 55 Gallon $1,900
- ACS Grade (Anhydrous) Acetone 5 Gallon $170
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 1 Gallon $60
- ACS Grade Mercury Metal Triple Distilled 1 Pound $247
- ACS Grade Cyclohexane 5 Gallon $455
- 25% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Silver Nitrate Crystals 500 Grams $1,730
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%) 5 Gallon $240
- Organic MCT Oil 5 Gallon $300
- Methyl Salicylate 1 Gallon $151
- Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin (Kosher) $65
- Sodium Hydroxide 25 Kilograms $236
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 5 Gallon $150
- n-Pentane (99%) 5 Gallon $250
- Nitric Acid 67% 2.5 Liter $59
- Heptane 5 Gallon $175
- Pentane 5 Gallon $250
- Nitric Acid 40% Solution 1 Liter $51
- 140 Proof (70% Ethyl Alcohol) Food Grade Ethanol 5 Gallon $297
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 4 Liter $82
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Citric Acid 5.5 Pounds $60
- Chloroform 4 Liter $140
- 25% TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) For Skin Peels 4 Liter $333
Uses For High Purity Chemical Compounds, USDA Organic Ingredients And Food Grade Solvents And Acids Purchased In Bulk
- Cosmetic Manufacturing
- Chemical Peels And Skin Peels
- Chemicals For Skin Whitening And Skin Brightening
- Chemical Solvents For Medicinal Plant Processing And Herbal Extraction
- Polar Solvents Ordered Wholesale From LabAlley.com In Bulk, Such As Ethanol, Methanol And Ethyl-Acetate, Are Used To Extract Hydrophilic Compounds.
- Laboratory Grade Dichloromethane Used To Extract Lipophilic Compounds Is Ordered In 5 Gallon Containers For $325 Here
- Botanical Extraction And Medicinal Plant Processing Facilities Order 270 Gallon Totes Of Ethanol Denatured With Heptane For $2,700 Here
- Herbal Tinctures And Medicinal Oils
- Wholesome Soaps, Lotions And Essential Oils And Soaps
- Farms And Agricultural Operations
- University And High Schools Laboratories
- Home Science Laboratories Used By Hobbyists And Home Based Businesses Use Chemicals Ordered At LabAlley.com
- Food Processing And Manufacturing
- Pool Cleaning
- Plastic Products
- Fertilizers And Lawn Care
- Petroleum Based Products
- Insecticides And Pest Control
- Paper Products
- Metal Cleaning, Plating And Coating
- Textiles And Fabrics
- Medicinal Plant Extraction Operations
- Washing Parts And Equipment
- Clothing And Apparel
Wholesale Chemical Prices And Chemical Industry Information
- ICIS Chemical Prices
- Chemical Market Reporter
- ICS Chemical Business
- Acetaldehyde Price
- Union Carbide Corporation
- Pesticide Prices
- American Chemistry Council
- Council for Chemical Research
- Plastics Industry Association
- Bulk Solvent Prices
- The Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates (SOCMA)
- Braskem USA
- Indicative Chemical Prices
- Nova Chemicals
- Chemical Week
- National Association of Chemical Distributors
- Carbon Monoxide Price ICIS
- Vinyl Institute
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Oxygen Price ICIS
- 2020 Chemical Industry Outlook
- Chemical Business Magazine
- ICIS News
- Latest Chemical Industry News And Breaking News From Chemical Week
- Specialty Chemicals Industry News
- Bulk Chemical, Solvent And Ethanol Prices
- Chemical Processing News
- U.S. Chemical Industry Expansion
- Botanical Processing Chemicals
- Chemicals For Sale
- Top U.S. Chemical Producers
- U.S. Chemical Wholesaler
- 2020 Wholesale Chemical Prices
- Science News
- Chemistry News
- News For Laboratory Managers
- Biology News
- Chemical Industry Events And Conferences
- Top 100 Chemical Distributors
- Chemical Industry Trade Organizations
- Chemical Prices, Companies, Industry Information And Trade Magazines
- Society Of Chemical Industry
- Chemical Industry Trends
- Life Sciences News
- Lab Supply Company
- Laboratory Supplies And Lab Equipment
The Chemical Activity Barometer (CAB), a leading economic indicator created by the American Chemistry Council (ACC), was stable (0.0 percent change) in December, 2019 on a three-month moving average (3MMA) basis following a 0.1 percent gain in November. On a year-over-year (Y/Y) basis, the barometer rose 0.4 percent (3MMA) and follows two months of negative year-earlier comparisons.
May 2019: Profit margins have remained stagnant despite volatile commodity prices. As a key intermediary between chemical manufacturers and downstream industry, the Chemical Wholesaling industry plays an important role in the chemical supply chain. Operators in this industry buy chemicals from manufacturers and redistribute them as raw materials to manufacturers of products that require chemical inputs. The construction and manufacturing sectors are the key customers for chemical wholesalers and, as a result, their production levels largely determine industry demand. As overall conditions have improved in the US economy, downstream demand has grown, boosting industry production over the five years to 2019. Read more here.
Get information on finding current and historical chemical pricing data, industry analyses and reports, and chemical vendors. Get current chemical prices, historic chemical prices, chemical vendors and suppliers and chemical information here.
Current prices for bulk industrial chemicals are often reported in trade journals such as Chemical Week and ICIS Chemical Business (formerly Chemical Market Reporter). Search the journals by limitng the publication name and then adding the keywords. Search for the name of the chemical or the chemical abbreviation and keyword terms such as "price" and "production." Read more here.
To get today's prices, you really have to call a supplier, or pay for the ICIS price reports. But the method below will get you pricing outlooks published in ICIS Chemical Business in the last three months. Read more here.
About Lab Alley
Lab Alley is a wholesale chemical company located in Austin, Texas. In 2019, many of our wholesale customers ordered high purity solvents such as food grade ethanol in 55 gallon drums and ethanol (95%) denatured with heptane (5%) in 55 gallon drums for $700. Cosmetic makers order 4 liter bottles of Trichloroacetic Acid 25% for $333 to make skin peels here. Nitric acid is purchased at wholesale prices in bulk for gold refining and by jewelers here. Cosmetic Grade Hydroquinone Powder is purchased in bulk by beauticians for skin whitening and skin brightening for $62 here. Homeowners and gardeners ordered 4 x 1 gallon cases of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for $160 here.
How To Order Wholesale Chemicals And Wholesale Supplies In The United States
Wholesale chemicals for sale at LabAlley.com can be purchased online here, by calling 512-668-9918 or by emailing email@example.com. Private individuals, small business owners and purchasing managers located in the U.S. can legally buy chemicals at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com. Shop for wholesale lab chemicals online or contact us to see if Lab Alley can provide a specialty chemical solution for your specific application.
Lab Alley is one of the most trusted chemical wholesalers and raw materials suppliers in the U.S. due to a wide selection of high quality products and long-standing working relationships with outstanding clients, chemical manufacturers, warehouses, logistics firms and chemical distribution services located throughout North America. Lab Alley is a wholesale chemical supplier that sells to individual and small business in all 50 states.
LabAlley.com sells a wide variety of approved and safe ingredients and raw materials for skin care products that relieve skin conditions, support skin integrity and enhance its appearance. Wholesome substances and invigorating compounds ordered at LabAlley.com are used to make skin care and cosmetic products that cleanse and beautify. Cosmetic makers and personal care product manufacturers order natural products and food grade chemical compounds at LabAlley.com to make substances and products that are applied to the body and face. These healthy products alter and enhance the fragrance, appearance and texture of the body and face. One of the most popular products ordered in bulk is USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil sold in 5 gallon pails.
Ingredients in today's skin care products include citric acid, alpha-hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, laboratory grade lactic acid, hydroquinone, retinol, clay, kojic acid, oils, salicylic acid, copper peptide and others. Some of the of common skin care ingredients, cosmetic ingredients, raw materials and personal care product ingredients sold online at LabAlley.com are listed below. Buy safer cosmetic and skin care ingredients here.
- Glycolic Acid
- Distilled And Highly Purified Water
- Trichloroacetic Acid
- Castile Soap
- Potassium Permanganate
- Boric Acid
- USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Pure Food Grade Alcohol
- Activated Charcoal
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Methyl Salicylate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Denatured Alcohol
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- 190 Proof Non-Denatured Alcohol
- Lauric Acid
- Tartaric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Castor Oil
- Food Grade Peppermint Oil
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Bentonite Clay
- China Clay (White Kaolin Powder)
- Zinc Oxide
Common U.S. Chemicals, Raw Materials And Food Grade Ingredients Sold At Wholesale Prices In Bulk Quantities Online At LabAlley.com
- Food Grade Ethanol 5 Gallon $325
- Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
- Food Grade Chemicals
- Pool Chemicals Such As Defoamers, pH Increasers And pH Reducers
- Organic And Inorganic Chemical Substances
- Chemicals For Lawn Care And 'DIY' Fertilizers
- Agriculture Pesticides
- Wholesale Chemical Peels (Cosmetic Ingredients Such As Lactic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid and Malic Acid)
- Powder Coatings used to coat automobile parts, household appliances, dryer drum panels, bicycle parts, household appliances, refrigerator panels, farm equipment, metal furniture, lawnmowers and patio furniture.
- Fertilizer Components Such As Ammonium Nitrate (NH4NO3), Monocalcium Phosphate (CaH4P2O8), and Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)
- Industrial Chemicals
- Generic And Branded Cleaning Products
- Untangling the Chemical Information Pricing Web: Hints on how to find chemical price information easily on government websites as well as on chemical company web sites.
- Formaldehyde Which Is Used To Make Synthetic Resins
- Metal Finishing, Metal Plating and Metal Coating Chemicals
- Barium Sulfate
- Biotechnology Chemicals
- ICIS Chemical Business - Find Chemical Prices: This is a collection of articles and news about the international chemical industry. Recent prices (since 2006).
- Ethanol (C2H5OH)
- Abrasives Such As Silicon Carbide
- Bulk Raw Materials For Polymers Such As Petrochemicals
- Laboratory Chemicals
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Chemical & Biological Engineering Reference Guide: Chemical Prices
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- Bulk Chemicals For Construction, Agriculture And Manufacturing
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOH)
- Wholesale Agricultural Chemicals Used To Make Herbicides and Fungicides Such As Sodium Chlorate, Arsenite, Neem Oil, Sulfuric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate And Arsenic Trioxide.
- How do I find chemical prices? Chemical Week includes weekly spot and contract prices for some chemicals in the CW Price Report column.
- Propylene (C3H6)
- Sodium Hydroxide (NAOH)
- Science Chemicals
- Pricing in the Chemical Industry: Boost your pricing power
- Chemistry Set Chemicals
- Methanol (CH3OH)
- Chemicals For University, Research And High School Laboratories
- Chemicals For Biology Labs
- Magnesium Chloride (MgCl26H2O)
- Fine Chemicals
- Specialty Chemicals
- Heavy Chemicals
- ACS Grade Chemicals
- HPLC Grade Chemicals
- USP Grade Chemicals
- NF Grade Chemicals
- Technical Grade Chemicals
- Reagent Chemicals For Chemistry Applications
- Analytical Chemicals
- FCC Grade Chemicals
- Pure Chemical Compounds
Some of the most common industrial chemicals used in the United States in 2019 that were ordered online at LabAlley.com included isopropyl alcohol, nitric acid, ethylene, ethanol, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, liquid mercury, chloroform, methanol, propylene glycol, hydrofluoric acid, ethyl acetate, heptane, sodium bicarbonate, pentane,acetone, sodium hydroxide, bulk USDA Organic MCT Oil, citric acid and sodium chloride.
In the U.S. there are 170 major chemical companies. They operate internationally with more than 2,800 facilities outside the U.S. and 1,700 foreign subsidiaries or affiliates operating. The U.S. chemical output is $750 billion a year. The U.S. industry records large trade surpluses and employs more than a million people in the United States alone. The chemical industry is also the second largest consumer of energy in manufacturing and spends over $5 billion annually on pollution abatement.
More U.S. Chemical Industry Information
- Get a good overview of 2019 Global chemical industry mergers and acquisitions here.
- Learn about the major chemical markets and get a perspective on world chemical outlooks, here.
- View the U.S. chemical products price index from 2008 to 2018 here.
- Get the latest U.S. chemical industry news here.
- Learn why U.S. chemical production in the U.S. is expected to surge over the next five years here.
Safe Wholesale Chemicals, Bulk Natural Ingredients And Large Quantities Of Organic Raw Materials
Because retail chemical stores in the U.S. have gone out of business, or are phasing out certain chemicals, many chemicals buyers are ordering bulk chemicals at LabAlley.com. Americans have become increasingly uncomfortable with the word "chemical" due to publicity about carcinogenic chemicals and for good reason. Certain man-made chemicals such as benzene and arsenic are known human carcinogens.
As if a sign of the times, the popularity of the toy chemistry set has declined and so has the public's opinion of chemicals in general. During the 1960s, safety-conscious Americans started shying away from chemicals in any form. The Federal Hazardous Substances Labeling Act of 1960 required labels for toxic and dangerous substances. The Toy Safety Act of 1969 removed lead paint from toys but also took its toll on the sale of kid's chemistry sets. The creation of the Consumer Product Safety Commission in 1972 and the passing of the Toxic Substances Control Act in 1976 resulted in further limits on the contents of educational chemistry sets. The rise in consumer protection laws started to reform public opinion on the values and usages of chemicals. Now parents can no longer go down to their local chemical shop or hobby shop and buy a chemistry kit. Chemistry sets and science kits for children can still be purchased online here. Home experimentation is inspiring to would-be scientists and inventors. Safe chemicals can be purchased at wholesale prices for school and home science experiments at LabAlley.com. Chemicals for high school chemistry labs and home laboratories can be purchased online here.
LabAlley.com has become a leading advocate and supplier of safer chemicals, benign lawn care products, natural Kid Safe And Pet Safe pool cleaners, organic cosmetic ingredients, unadulterated raw materials for fertilizers and plant nutrition, eco-friendly pest control chemicals and natural insecticidal products, FCC Grade food additives, food grade chemicals and solvents.
Diatomaceous earth, sold at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com, is a natural compound that is an effective insecticide against root maggots and slugs. This fine white powder is sold in 2.2 pound (1 Kilogram) bags for $43 here.
Safer and less toxic substitutes for benzene, such as diethyl ether, chloroform, pentane and 1,4-dioxane, are available at wholesale prices from LabAlley.com. Medicinal plant and botanical extraction facilities in the U.S. buy food grade ethanol (100% ethyl alcohol) in 55 gallon drums for $700 here. U.S. firms that manufacture polymeric materials or use industrial solvents in massive quantities buy chloroform in 55 gallon drums for $2,490 here.
A national organization, founded in 2019, to protect families from toxic chemicals is Safer Chemicals Healthy Families. This group created a campaign called "Mind the Store" that helps to convince retailers to take a hard stand and ensure that consumer products and packaging are free of harmful chemicals. The campaign director applauded Lowe’s for making an important commitment to drive toxic PFAS out of residential carpets and rugs. Lab Alley is an industrial chemical supplier that does not sell man-made Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) such as PFOA, GenX and PFOS.
One of the most popular chemicals bought at wholesale prices is citric acid. Food grade citric acid is used in large quantities as a food additive, flavor ingredient and personal care product ingredient. FCC Grade (Food Grade) citric acid can be purchased in bulk 50 pound containers for $611 here.
Toxic chemicals, such as pesticides, affect most communities in the United States. Safer chemical alternatives should be used, whenever possible, to make food, consumer products, cosmetic ingredients, building materials, clothes, medicine and beverages. Finding replacements for toxic chemicals and truly safer alternatives can be challenging. Call 512-887-7204 to talk with a chemical safety specialist to discuss your wholesale chemical purchasing options.
91% Isopropyl Alcohol Spray
You can make a 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Spray to deactivate the Coronavirus and to kill bacteria. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Solution sold online here is a powerful cleaning agent. The novel virus (COVID-19) is one of the easiest virus types to deactivate. To avoid the transmission of COVID-19, wash your hands for at more than 20 seconds with soap and water. Enveloped viruses like SARS-CoV-2 that rely on a protective lipid coating are the easiest type to deactivate. You can also make buy 91% Isopropyl Alcohol here to make your own sprays, hand sanitizers and cleaning wipes. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Sprays prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. You can make your own Isopropyl 91% Alcohol first aid antiseptic spray. Buy 91% Isopropyl Alcohol online at LabAlley.com and put it in a spray bottle. It is that simple. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Spray is a first aid and sterilization spray used for minor scrapes and cuts. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Spray is used for sterilizing items for use during first aid. To clean a wound with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, apply it to the affected area before applying a bandage. Instead of trying to buy 91 Isopropyl Alcohol Spray from Walgreens, CVS, Ace Hardware or Amazon, make you own. You can also use 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to make hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes. Mix two-thirds of a cup of 91% isopropyl alcohol with one-third of a cup of an emollient such as aloe vera.
Best Selling Chemicals In Stock | Current U.S. Chemical Prices (U.S. Dollars, 04/03/20)
- Pure Food Grade Ethanol $30
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Pure Citric Acid $9
- Menthol Crystals $40
- ACS Grade Acetone (Anhydrous Reagent) $25
- USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil
- Isopropyl Alcohol $16
- Salicylic Acid Powder $15
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- Herbal And Botanical Extraction Solvents
- Cosmetic Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Invigorating Acids For Skin Care Products
- Activated Charcoal $16
- Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide $13
- Methyl Salicylate $16
- Diatomaceous Earth $24
- Glycolic Acid $11
- Denatured Alcohol (190 Proof) $15
- Potassium Permanganate $12
- Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Acetic Acid $8
- Lab Grade Acetone $5
- Buy Vegetable Glycerin
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol $20
- Hydrogen Peroxide 10% $15
- Diethyl Ether $51
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants, Cleaning Products, Kitchen And Bathroom Supplies
- Ferric Chloride $14
- Potassium Hydroxide $21
- Crystal Violet Stain Powder $18
- Copper Chloride $7
- Nitric Acid $27
- Indigo Carmine Solution (Blue Dye) $13
- Hydrochloric Acid $13
- Boric Acid $5
- Sulfuric Acid $12
- Nutrient Agar $13
- Chloroform $24
- Oxalic Acid $16
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Bulk 55 Pounds $160
Shop online for the most respected brands of laboratory glassware, botanical extraction equipment, laboratory glassware for school chemistry labs, lab supplies and lab equipment for scientific work, production work or household use at LabAlley.com.
Lab Alley is a laboratory glassware, plasticware, labware, scientific glass and chemical supplier located in Austin, Texas. Contact our laboratory glassware company to request a laboratory glassware list in PDF form, a laboratory glassware price list or a lab glass catalog. Call 512-668-9918 to speak with a laboratory glassware specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy safe laboratory glassware at LabAlley.com to manufacture your own 'DIY' essential oils, fertilizer, cosmetics, pool chemicals, skin care products, distillates, botanical extracts, soaps, perfume, essential oils, cologne, personal care products and herbal extracts.
Laboratory glassware is used extensively laboratories, homes, workshops, industry, science and commercial and residential kitchens in the U.S. Lab glassware supplies are sold in a variety of sizes and shapes. Contact us if you have any questions about identifying the right laboratory glassware for your intended application. Review a laboratory equipment buyer's guide here. Browse laboratory supplies and equipment here.
Buy the best brands of laboratory glassware and lab supplies online at LabAlley.com. Laboratory glassware for sale here is shipped FedEx in USA. Laboratory glassware ordered online here is used for scientific work, botanical extraction and distillation, homes and kitchens. Choose from the best brands of laboratory glassware including Kimble, Corning, PYREX and Kontes. Buy borosilicate glass chemistry beakers and flasks online at LabAlley.com.
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Alcohol (Ethanol)
- Herbal Medicine
- Antiviral Drugs
- Cleaning Products
- Common Detergents And Chemicals
- Chlorine and Chlorine Compounds
- Virus-Killing Proteins
- Essential Oils
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- RNA Interference
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycerol (Glycerin)
- Antiviral Hand Sanitizers
- Antiviral Chemicals And Antiviral Agents
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants, Cleaners, Wipes And Sterilization Sprays
- Phenolic Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Acidic pH (Low pH)
- Interferons: Cytokines With Antiviral Activity
- Broad-Spectrum Germicidal UV (Ultraviolet) Light
- WHO Guidelines On Viral Inactivation And Removal Procedures
- Virucidal Agents
- Iodophors And Iodine Solutions
- Cupric And Ferric Ions
- Per-Acid Based Disinfectants
- Powerful Virucides
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes
- EP 0978289 A1 with iodine
- Virkon disinfectant-cleaner P.W.S. virucide (for veterinary use)
- V-Bind Viricide (for Agricultural Use)
- Combination Therapy
- Organic Solvents And Compounds
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Curdlan Sulfate
- Purified Lipids And Fatty Acids
- Azodicarbonamide (ADA)
- Cicloxolone Sodium (CCX)
- Sodium Salt Of Dichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Benzalkonium Salts
- Citric Acid
- Organic Acids
- Solvent/Detergent (S/D) Treatments
- Acidic pH
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light
- Oleanolic Acid (OA)
- CRISPR (Clustered Regularly InterSpaced Palindromic Repeats)
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- Acetic Acid
- Malic Acid
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Commonly Used Virus Inactivation Methods
- Disulfide Benzamides And Benzisothiazolones
- Enveloped Virus Inactivation By Caprylate: A Robust Alternative
- Congo Red Dye (CR)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
- Photosensitizing Virucidal Agents
- Benzoporphyrin Derivative Monoacid Ring A
- Rose Bengal
- Hypocrellin A
- Anthraquinones Extracted From Plants
- Sulfonated Anthraquinones And Other Anthraquinone Derivatives
- Natural Antiviral Agents And Products
- Wild Berry Fruit Extracts
- Extracts of Ledium, Motherworth, Celandine, Black Currant, Coaberry and Billberry
- Silver Nanoparticles
- Natural Catechins From Green Tea Extracts (GT)
- Active Component Of Licorice Roots (Glycyrrhizin)
- Olive Leaf Extracts (Elenolic Acid And Calcium Elonate)
- Pau d’arco
- St John’s Wort
- Extract of Cordia Salicifolia (COL 1-6)
- Steam Distillate From Houttuynia Cordata (Saururaceae) and Its Component
- 5,6,7-Trimethoxyflavone (A Constituent Of The Plant Callicarpa Japonica)
- Glycoalkaloids and Phytosteryl Ester Compounds
- Superoxidized Water
- Ortho-phthalaldehyde (OPA)
- Peracetic Acid (PAA)
- Peracetic Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide
What Does Not Kill The Coronavirus
- Sunlight Does Not Kill The New Coronavirus
- Cold Weather And Snow Can Not Kill The New Coronavirus
- Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
- Hand dryers are not effective in killing the 2019-nCoV
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body will not kill viruses that have already entered your body. Spraying such substances can be harmful to clothes or mucous membranes (i.e. eyes, mouth). Be aware that both alcohol and chlorine can be useful to disinfect surfaces, but they need to be used under appropriate recommendations.
- Vaccines against pneumonia, such as pneumococcal vaccine and Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib) vaccine, do not provide protection against the new coronavirus. The virus is so new and different that it needs its own vaccine. Researchers are trying to develop a vaccine against 2019-nCoV, and WHO is supporting their efforts. Although these vaccines are not effective against 2019-nCoV, vaccination against respiratory illnesses is highly recommended to protect your health.
- Antibiotics do not work against viruses, only bacteria.