Safe Chemicals, Raw Materials And Ingredients For Sale In Bulk
Buy Safe Chemicals In Bulk At LabAlley.com | Order Bulk Fine Chemicals | Order Healthy Raw Materials Here | Shop For Organic And Food Grade Ingredients Online | Lab Alley Is A Distributor Of Bulk Chemicals Based In Austin, Texas | Lab Alley Is A Bulk Chemical Supplier And Lab Chemical Supplier That Offers Wholesale Prices
- Buy Bulk Chemicals, Specialty Chemical Products And Industrial Supplies For U.S. Manufacturing Operations Here
- Buy bulk antiviral chemical compounds, antiviral drug components, antiviral substances, antiviral cleaning products and antiviral medication ingredients online at LabAlley.com.
- Buy chemical supplies, scientific instruments and equipment for home chemistry labs here.
- Buy Safer Chemical Ingredients To Make Commercial And Residential Cleaning Products Here
- Buy Safe Chemicals In Bulk For USA Labs, Homes, Cosmetics, Pools And Schools Here
- Buy High Quality Research Chemicals In Bulk Here
- Buy High Purity Lab Chemicals And Science Chemicals In Bulk Here
- Buy Safer Raw Materials And Ingredients For Cosmetic, Skin Care Products And Personal Care Products In Bulk Here
- Buy Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals Here
- Buy Raw Chemical Ingredients For Heavy Duty Industrial Use, Everyday Household Cleaning And Other Applications
- Buy Safer Raw Materials And Ingredients To Make Your Own DIY Pool And Hot Tub Chemicals And Pool Cleaners Here
- Buy eco-friendly chemicals for treating, cleaning and sealing metals, metal parts, machines and equipment. Buy chemicals in bulk to perform metal pretreatment operations.
- Buy Safe Raw Materials To Make Your Own DIY Fertilizers And Lawn Care Products Here
- Buy Solvents In Bulk Here
- Buy Laboratory Acids In Bulk Here
- Buy Prepared Chemicals Solutions, Aqueous Chemical Solutions And Stock Solutions In Bulk Here
- Buy Ethanol In Bulk Here
- Purchase Bulk Chemical Ingredients For Industrial Or Personal Use
- Order Chemicals In Large Quantities For Laboratory Or Household Use
- Buy 200% Proof (100% Alcohol) Food Grade Ethanol In A 5 Gallon Pail For $325 Here
- Buy Hydrogen Peroxide In Bulk Here
- Buy Methanol In Bulk Here
- Buy MCT Oil In Bulk Here
- Buy USDA Certified Organic Ingredients At LabAlley.com
- USA Food Grade Ingredients Are For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of Pure MCT Oil For $200 Here
- Buy Safe Chemical Substances To Use As Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Ingredients
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of ACS Reagent Grade Acetone For $170 Here
- Buy Safe Solvents For Botanical Extracts, Herbal Tinctures And Medicinal Oils Here
- Buy Chemicals In Large Quantities For USA Labs, Schools, Botanical Oil Extracts, Cosmetic Makers, Pools, Homes, Lawn Care, Science, Industry And Family Households
- Buy Safe Acids For Cosmetics Such As Acetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid And Boric Acid
- Buy Acids For Industrial Use Such As Formic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Nitric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid And Hydrofluoric Acid
- Bulk Chemicals, Raw Materials And Ingredients Are Shipped By FedEx And LTL In The United States
Buy Safe Ingredients And Chemicals For DIY Homemade Hand Sanitizers, Cosmetics, Makeup, Lotions, Soaps, Household Cleaning Products, Laboratory Sterilization, Food And Beverage Processing, Skin Care Formulations, Hospital Disinfectants, Personal Care Products, Botanical And Essential Oils, Botanical Extracts, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Herbal Tinctures, Kid Safe Pools, Pest Control Products, Lawn Care Products, Chemistry Labs, Natural Health Supplements And Vitamins, Coronavirus Disinfection Products, Perfumes, Hospital Grade Detergents, Disinfecting Wipes And Disinfectant Sprays At LabAlley.com
Buy bulk natural ingredients and antiviral chemicals, bulk food grade chemicals and organic raw materials for safe recipes for DIY homemade hand sanitizers here. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here.
Buy lab supplies, laboratory glassware, chemical crystals and powders, oils, gels, spray bottles and stock chemical solutions to make Coronavirus disinfectants here. You can also buy other compounds and additives for safe hand sanitizer recipes, cosmetics and personal care products at LabAlley.com. Find out how chemicals are made, sold, priced, bought, shipped and used in the United States here.
Popular additives for skin care products purchased online in bulk at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com include food grade ethanol, 100% alcohol, 95% alcohol, 70% alcohol, 99% isopropyl alcohol, 91% isopropyl alcohol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, 3% hydrogen peroxide, 6% hydrogen peroxide, food grade hydrogen peroxide, food grade (FCC) vegetable glycerin, Food Grade (FCC) glycerol, solvents, aqueous acids and acids in crystalline powder form.
Shop for popular ingredients used to formulate DIY homemade personal care products such as high purity water, citric acid, menthol crystals, natural peppermint oil, Polysorbate 80, phenol, trichloroacetic acid (TCC), denatured alcohol, n-Propanol, MCT (Coconut Oil), sodium hypochlorite, salicylic acid, fumaric acid, sodium hydroxide, triethanolamine, benzalkonium chloride, triethylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, olive oil at LabAlley.com. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here. Buy lab supplies, chemical powders, oils, gels, spray bottles and chemical solutions to make Coronavirus disinfectants here at LabAlley.com.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%, 91% & 70%)
- Benzalkonium Chloride (Quaternary Ammonium Compound)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, 6%, 10%, 30%, 32%, 35%)
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- 100% Alcohol (200 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- 95% Alcohol (Antiviral Disinfectant)
- 70% Alcohol (140 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Triethylene Glycol
- Castile Soap
DIY hand sanitizers were the index species in the current wave of shelf extinctions, with usually plentiful supplies of Purell gel and similar products vanishing fast. Even without sanitizers, epidemiologists stress there is an exceedingly reliable alternative that works just as well: wash your hands with soap and water. Read more here.
CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray Mist leaves no chemical residue and is great to clean and sanitize CPAP masks and parts. Simply spray, no rinsing, no wiping, air dry. Safe for food contact on counters and all appliances. Free of alcohol, ammonia, bleach, fragrances and dyes. 100% safe to spray and store around children and it breaks down to saline after use. Read more here.
Chemical disinfection is widely practiced as a means of controlling and preventing the spread of infectious diseases. Although disinfection of bacteria has been widely studied, much less attention has been paid to the virucidal potential of commonly used disinfectants in spite of the low infective dose of many human pathogenic viruses. This review considers what is known about the disinfection of viruses and the virucidal properties of different classes of disinfectant chemicals. It focuses on virus disinfection from a practical viewpoint and also critically evaluates the testing techniques currently used for examining the efficacy of disinfectant products. Read more here.
Because surface disinfectants are an important means of pathogen control within laboratory animal facilities, these products must have an appropriate spectrum of antimicrobial activity. However, many other factors must also be considered, including effects on human health, environmental safety, and animal behavior. Aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite often are considered to be the ‘gold standard’ for surface disinfection, but these products can be corrosive, caustic, and aversive in odor. Read more here.
Protection For U.S. Consumers From Fraudulent Coronavirus Disinfectant Claims
Posted on April 4, 2020
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Andrew Wheeler hosted an interactive telephone call with U.S. retailers and third-party marketplace platforms to discuss imposter disinfectant products and those that falsely claim to be effective against the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. The E.P.A. has threatened legal proceedings against vendors of bogus coronavirus (COVID-19) cleaners, disinfectants and sanitizers. While such products might not be harmful, they offer the public a dangerously false sense of protection that could deter social distancing and promote the spread of COVID-19. The federal government is asking online retailers to take unregistered products that falsely claim protection from coronavirus off the market. The EPA has continued to add new surface disinfectant products to List N in an effort to combat COVID-19. Any brand that claims to kill or repel bacteria or viruses should be tested and registered by the E.P.A. and with the federal government.
US IPA Prices Soar On Rising Global Demand And Supply Shortage
Author: Deniz Koray | Published By ICIS On March 19, 2020
Posted Here On March 27, 2020
HOUSTON (ICIS)--US isopropanol (IPA) prices surged this week on heavy demand for hand sanitizer during the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis, and there are no quick fixes for either the strong demand or the shortages of product. While European prices had risen to even higher numbers in the past month, US increases had been modest. However, prices surged this week, as domestic IPA spot prices are now assessed at 62-85 cents/lb ($1,367-1,874/tonne) FOB (free on board) US Gulf. IPA prices DEL (delivered) to the US Gulf are assessed at 64-90 cents/lb.
DOMESTIC IPA MARKETS
Until this week, prices in the US were increasing at much smaller rates than in Europe, generally in the range of 5 cents/lb or less. However, this week was a tipping point for the domestic market, as the US response to the coronavirus was heightened. Isopropyl alcohol is used in many hand sanitizers, which are in high demand among consumers because of their ability to kill germs. Hand sanitizers were among the first products to sell out at grocery stores and pharmacies, but demand has increased since then. It was believed that the US was not seeing the level of IPA price increases as in Europe since it had more ethanol. However, due to the increase in US exports to Europe as well as the rapid rise domestic demand, supply of IPA was nevertheless overwhelmed. One market participant said many producers were on sales allocations, but this could not be confirmed.
Last week, an export deal for Europe was heard at $1,350/tonne (61.24 cents/lb) CFR (cost and freight) Europe. Another was heard at $1,700/tonne CFR Europe. This week, prices for individual deals were heard for up to triple these numbers in Europe on imported IPA. However, these are not yet considered representative for the market. According to a market source, prices of exports to Asia in the past several days doubled, while another market participant said that Latin American demand began to heavily increase this week, but that there was almost no supply to provide to buyers there. Export prices now range from 57.52-95.00 cents/lb, although much higher individual spot prices were heard. IPA is a solvent principally used in industrial and consumer products including cosmetics and personal-care products, paints and resins, pharmaceuticals, food, inks and adhesives. It is also used in de-icers in the winter. US IPA suppliers include ExxonMobil, Dow Chemical, LyondellBasell, Monument Chemical and Shell Chemical.
Ethanol Plants Seek Rule Changes To Resupply Hand Sanitizer
By David Pitt Associated Press March 26, 2020
Hospitals and nursing homes are desperately searching for hand sanitizer amid the coronavirus outbreak and the ethanol industry is ready to step in to provide the alcohol, a key ingredient.
DES MOINES, Iowa -- As hospitals and nursing homes desperately search for hand sanitizer amid the coronavirus outbreak, federal regulators are preventing ethanol producers from providing millions of gallons of alcohol that could be transformed into the germ-killing mixture. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's roadblock has been frustrating the health care and ethanol industries, which have been calling for a relaxed regulation to deal with the public health care emergency. “Hand sanitizer is a big part of our lives,” said Eric Barber, CEO of Mary Lanning Healthcare, a hospital in Hastings, Nebraska. “We can’t get any. We order it and it’s just not available.” The problem for the ethanol industry is that most plants make food-grade ethanol, one step below the highest pharmaceutical grade. But since the plants aren't certified to comply with stringent production standards designed to protect quality of medicines, food ingredients and dietary supplements, the FDA doesn't want the alcohol used for a product to be applied to the skin. In addition, the alcohol is not denatured or mixed with a bitter additive to make it undrinkable. The FDA insists this step is “critical” because of cases of poisoning, sometimes fatal, among young children who have accidentally ingested hand sanitizers. An FDA spokesman said Thursday that regulators have already seen a rise in poisonings linked to hand sanitizers in recent weeks, “heightening this public concern.” The FDA is also skeptical of industry claims that undenatured sanitizers could be distributed in a way that would keep them away from children. “It is unclear what, if any, measure could be instituted to ensure that the product does not make its way into consumer hands, where children could have access,” FDA’s Jeremy Kahn said in an emailed statement. Facing a nationwide shortage, Barber said the FDA should temporarily relax regulations to allow alternative production. “You’re talking about alcohol. Does it matter if it's fuel grade or whatever the stuff is they’re trying to price gouge now? I think its common sense,” he said. “We may need to consider a range of possible solutions that were not on the table before the pandemic,” said Nancy Foster, a vice president with the group, in an emailed statement to the AP. The Consumer Brands Association, formerly the Grocery Manufacturers Association, has had conversations with the FDA to push the agency to reconsider its guidelines. The group, which represents branded food, consumer products and beverage companies, said that hand sanitizer supplies are running so low that its members have had to ration it out to workers in stores, distribution centers and manufacturing plants. "We need a temporary solution," said Mike Gruber, vice president of regulatory and technical affairs at the trade association. “This goes toward ensuring basic food safety practices.” Distillers that produce vodka, whisky and other alcoholic drinks have been given some regulatory waivers by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau allowing them to produce hand sanitizer. Many have done that, but they produce much smaller volumes of alcohol than an ethanol plant could produce. They also receive a benefit in the Senate-passed stimulus bill. The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, which represents dozens of large and small distillers, applauded Congress for easing taxes on distillers who make hand sanitizer. Under the stimulus package passed late Wednesday, distillers don’t have to pay federal excise taxes on alcohol used for hand sanitizer through Jan. 1, 2021. “Hundreds of U.S. distillers are stepping up to produce hand sanitizer and they should not be hit with a huge tax bill for producing this much-needed item, especially at a time when so many of them are struggling,” said Chris Swonger, the group’s president and CEO. But the council said it’s urging the FDA to update its guidance and let distillers use undenatured alcohol for hand sanitizer. The stimulus bill requires distillers to follow the FDA’s guidance if they want to receive the tax breaks. The FDA has waived dozens of regulations in recent weeks to boost production of key medical supplies, including coronavirus tests, ventilators, gloves and hand sanitizers. Under the latest FDA guidelines, regulators maintain standards for alcohol, requiring new producers to use alcohol that meets federal or international standards for use in either drugs or food products. The regulatory hurdles are especially frustrating for Midwest ethanol producers who are facing plunging fuel demand and a petroleum fight between Saudi Arabia and Russia that caused prices to plummet. The factors are forcing more plants to curtail production and close. For ethanol producers relaxed rules, including a requirement of the hard-to-acquire denaturant, would allow them to step in an help in a national emergency. “If we could get the FDA to say yes you can use the beverage grade and for the duration of this emergency at least for some point in time here for the next two weeks you can waive the denaturant we would literally have millions of gallons of hand sanitizer available within a matter of days,” said Monte Shaw, CEO of Iowa Renewable Fuels Association, an ethanol trade group. “Every one of our plants has gotten contacted by people who want this stuff and we can’t send it to them.” Andrew Vrbas owner of Pacha Soap, a boutique soap shop in Hastings, Nebraska, had just finished renovating a 100,000-square-foot former bread factory as a project to boost the community. Now, he’s preparing to set up hand sanitizer production there to supply to hospitals. He’s received calls from hospitals in Nebraska, Florida and New York City seeking hand sanitizer. “We are literally three miles from a plant that has as much ethanol as you could imagine,” he said. “We’re sitting on millions of gallons of alcohol. If we could rally the federal government to say look if you just let us work with local ethanol producers we have the expertise, we have the ability to provide hand sanitizer to hospitals not only in Nebraska but all across the country that are just reaching out through my network saying if you could send us hand sanitizer, we’re out.”
Buy Natural Substances, Approved Ingredients And Organic Raw Materials OnlineShop online for low priced natural chemical substances, organic raw materials and approved food grade ingredients for USA laboratories, schools, homes, cosmetic makers, swimming pools and hot tubs, scientific labs, industrial labs, lawns and DIY fertilizers, skin care products, food and beverage processing, botanical extraction facilities and 'DIY' personal use here.
If you have questions about your options and choices for ordering safer and healthier chemicals online here at LabAlley.com or if you would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email email@example.com to talk with a Chemical Safety Specialist.
If you can not find the chemical or ingredient you are looking for, contact us and we may be able to special order it for you. Contact us to request a bulk chemicals list. Learn about bulk chemical manufacturers here. Learn about bulk chemical distribution here.
U.S. Bulk Chemical Shipping Information, Payment Options, Bulk Prices, Wholesale Orders And Discounts
- Chemicals are typically shipped and transported in the U.S. by UPS, FedEx, LTL and FTL (TL).
- Inquire about U.S. wholesale prices and bulk prices for chemical ingredients by calling 512-668-9918 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay for chemicals by credit card, debit card, check, PayPal or cash in the U.S. Credit cards include Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Use a 10% Discount Code to buy chemicals online in the U.S.
Bulk Chemicals And High Purity Solvents For Sale In The U.S.
- Food Grade (100% Pure) Ethanol $1,900
- n-Pentane (99%) 55 Gallon $1,200
- Isopropyl Alcohol 55 Gallon $1,200
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 55 Gallon $1,500
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 55 Gallon $999
- Heptane 55 Gallon $900
- Pure 100% Acetone 55 Gallon $999
- Methanol 55 Gallon $600
- Denatured Alcohol 55 Gallon $700
- Hexane 55 Gallon $1,200
- Ethyl Acetate 55 Gallon Drum $,1500
- Ethylene Glycol 55 Gallon $1,400
- Acetonitrile 55 Gallon $2,800
- Food Grade MCT Oil 55 Gallon $3,000
- Botanical Extraction Alcohol (Tincture Grade/200 Proof Ethanol) Gallon $1,900
- Food Grade Ethanol (Non-Denatured/200 Proof/100% Alcohol 55 Gallon Drum $1,900
- Food Grade Acetic Acid 55 Gallon $1,500
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 55 Gallon Drum $700
- Chloroform 55 Gallon $3,000
Bulk Science Chemicals, Bulk Approved Food Grade Solvents And Bulk Laboratory Acids For Sale Online In The U.S.
- Food Grade Ethanol (200 Proof) 55 Gallon $1,900
- ACS Grade (Anhydrous) Acetone 5 Gallon $170
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 1 Gallon $60
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%) 5 Gallon $240
- Organic MCT Oil 5 Gallon $300
- Methyl Salicylate 1 Gallon $151
- Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin (Kosher) $65
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol 5 Gallon $150
- n-Pentane (99%) 5 Gallon $250
- Nitric Acid 67% 2.5 Liter $59
- Hydrochloric Acid 37% 4 Liter $82
- Ethanol Denatured With Heptane 55 Gallon $700
- Citric Acid 5.5 Pounds $60
- Chloroform 4 Liter $140
- Nitric Acid 67% 10 Liter $175
- 25% TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) For Skin Peels 4 Liter $333
LabAlley.com sells a wide variety of approved and safe ingredients and raw materials for skin care products that relieve skin conditions, support skin integrity and enhance its appearance. Wholesome substances and invigorating compounds ordered at LabAlley.com are used to make skin care and cosmetic products that cleanse and beautify. Cosmetic makers and personal care product manufacturers order natural products and food grade chemical compounds at LabAlley.com to make substances and products that are applied to the body and face. These healthy products alter and enhance the fragrance, appearance and texture of the body and face. One of the most popular products ordered in bulk is USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil sold in 5 gallon pails.
Ingredients in today's skin care products include citric acid, alpha-hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, lactic acid, hydroquinone, retinol, clay, kojic acid, oils, salicylic acid, copper peptide and others. Some of the of common skin care ingredients, cosmetic ingredients, raw materials and personal care product ingredients sold online at LabAlley.com are listed below. Buy safer cosmetic and skin care ingredients here.
- Glycolic Acid
- Distilled And Highly Purified Water
- Trichloroacetic Acid
- Castile Soap
- Potassium Permanganate
- Boric Acid
- USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Pure Food Grade Alcohol
- Activated Charcoal
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Methyl Salicylate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Denatured Alcohol
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- 190 Proof Non-Denatured Alcohol
- Pine Oil
- Lauric Acid
- Mineral Oil
- Tartaric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sesame Oil
- Neatsfoot Oil
- Carbonic Acid
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Castor Oil
- Food Grade Peppermint Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Bentonite Clay
- China Clay (White Kaolin Powder)
- Zinc Oxide
Major Brands Of Chemicals Sold Online In The U.S. By LabAlley.com
- EMD Millipore (Now MilliporeSigma)
- Sigma-Aldrich (Now MilliporeSigma)
- JT Baker
- Honeywell Research Chemicals
- Decon Labs
- Ricca Chemical Company
- MP Biomedicals
- Other Major Brands
Major Certified Grades Of Chemicals Sold In Bulk Online In The United States By LabAlley.com
- ACS Grade Chemicals (ACS Reagent Grade)
- USP Grade Chemicals
- Reagent Grade Chemicals (ACS Reagent Grade)
- Food Grade Chemicals
- NF Grade Chemicals
- Technical Grade Chemicals
- HPLC Grade Chemical (For High-Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Laboratory Grade (Lab Grade) Chemicals
- LC-MS Grade Chemicals Or LC/MS Grade Chemicals
- Biotech/ Biochemistry Grade Chemicals | Highly Pure Reagents Suitable For Biochemical Research And Analysis
- UV/HPLC Grade Chemicals | HPLC Grade For UV Spec And LC | Suitable for Ultraviolet Spectrophotometry and Liquid Chromatography
- Soap Grade Chemicals | Soap Grade Sodium Hydroxide | Soap Grade Potassium Hydroxide
- Anhydrous Grade Chemicals | Extremely Low Moisture Content
- Kosher Certified Chemicals
Unofficial Grades Of Chemicals Sold Online In Bulk In America By LabAlley.com
- Industrial Grade Chemicals
- Purified Grade (Does Not Meet Any Official Standard)
- Gradient Grade (Chemical Suitability In HPLC With Gradient Analysis)
- Extraction Grade (For Medicinal Plant, Herbal And Botanical Extraction Processes)
- Buy Methylene Blue Stain Solution
- Buy Dimethyl Sulfoxide
- Buy pH Buffer Solutions
- Buy Instrument Calibration Standards And Standard Solutions
- Shop For Acids Used In Chemistry
- Shop For Organic, Inorganic And Food Grade Solvents
- Shop For High Purity Analytical Reagents For Laboratory Use
- Shop For Aqueous Solutions
- Buy Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Common Industrial And Household Chemicals
- Scientific organizations buy chemical substances and research chemicals at the Lab Alley online store for scientific and medical research purposes. Research chemical purchased from LabAlley.com are not intended for veterinary or human use.
- Easily check on prices for pharmacological research chemicals and agricultural research chemicals by calling Lab Alley at 512-668-9918.
- Contact Lab Alley directly to place an order for research chemicals by email at email@example.com.
- Fax an order for research chemicals to 512-886-4008.
- Order research chemicals by using the Lab Alley Quick Order Form here.
Use A USA Sales Tax Exemption Certificate To Purchase Scientific Research Chemicals In Bulk At LabAlley.com
Customers based in the United States that do not need to pay sales tax for research chemical orders can email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach their tax exemption certificate. Download the United States Sales Tax Exemption Form (Form SF1094) here.
Best Selling Chemicals In Stock | Current U.S. Chemical Prices (U.S. Dollars, 12/21/19)
- Pure Food Grade Ethanol $30
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Pure Citric Acid $9
- Menthol Crystals $40
- ACS Grade Acetone (Anhydrous Reagent) $25
- USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil
- Isopropyl Alcohol $16
- Salicylic Acid Powder $15
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye) $24
- Herbal And Botanical Extraction Solvents
- Cosmetic Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Invigorating Acids For Skin Care Products
- Activated Charcoal $16
- Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide $13
- Methyl Salicylate $16
- Diatomaceous Earth $24
- Glycolic Acid $11
- Denatured Alcohol (190 Proof) $15
- Potassium Permanganate $12
- Hydroquinone Powder $20
- Acetic Acid $8
- Lab Grade Acetone $5
- Buy Vegetable Glycerin
- Food Grade Propylene Glycol $20
- Hydrogen Peroxide 10% $15
- Diethyl Ether $51
- Ferric Chloride $14
- Potassium Hydroxide $21
- Crystal Violet Stain Powder $18
- Copper Chloride $7
- Nitric Acid $27
- Indigo Carmine Solution (Blue Dye) $13
- Hydrochloric Acid $13
- Boric Acid $5
- Sulfuric Acid $12
- Nutrient Agar $13
- Chloroform $24
- Oxalic Acid $16
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Bulk 55 Pounds $160