YouTube Video Testimonial Titled "Reasons Lab Alley Is The Perfect Choice"
Uploaded By Lab Alley On December 7, 2021
Lab Alley delivered on time and also provided excellent customer service. Shawn ordered the Lab Alley Brand of Ethanol 190 Proof (95%) Certified Organic Sugarcane Alcohol (Food Grade) online, here.
Shawn Dunn, and his brother Justin, founded the company called shroomworks in Los Angeles, California in 2018. Their small business makes mushroom wellness supplements, functional mushroom extracts and tinctures using Lab Alley Brand organic ethanol.
Their mission is to spread the amazing health benefits of functional mushrooms by crafting products that are effective, approachable, and easy to use. Functional mushrooms have a health benefit beyond providing nutrition.
Tincture makers, like Shawn Dunn, order food grade alcohol from Lab Alley to use as an effective solvent for plant extraction, because it is safe.
Certified organic food grade ethanol is sold in 1 gallon bottles at Lab Alley.
Pure 200 Proof Non-Denatured Food Grade Ethanol is acknowledged as a food safe ingredient because it has no additives. This is the highest proof ethyl alcohol sold to tincture and extract makers by Lab Alley. Lab Alley's loyal customers order food grade ethanol to use as an effective solvent for plant extraction, because it is safe.
Everything ingredient in their products is 100% organic and the tinctures that shroomworks produces contain no chemical or artificial ingredients. The Dunn brothers believe that real healing products need to be made from real ingredients that can be found in nature. These ambitious men bring mushrooms to the world in the most fun, delicious, and impactful way.
Organic Ethanol (ethyl alcohol) sold by Lab Alley is regulated by the FDA as a food ingredient. The Lab Alley Brands of Organic Alcohol, included Certified Organic Cane Alcohol (190 Proof), are simple alcohols with the chemical formula C₂H₆O.
Mushroom tincture makers use high-proof (190 proof) organic alcohols, made from corn and sugarcane, that are commercially available at Lab Alley, because they are very safe for consumption in tiny amounts. Tincture makers usually use at least 25% organic ethanol sourced from Lab Alley in their extracts.
Lab Alley sells high proof alcohol (200, 190 & 140 Proof Ethanol) in small and bulk size quantities.
Video: Where to Buy Isopropyl Alcohol in Bulk Online
Posted On YouTube.com On January 12, 2021 By Lab Alley (LabAlley.com)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (99%, 91% & 70%)
- Benzalkonium Chloride (Quaternary Ammonium Compound)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, 6%, 10%, 30%, 32%, 35%)
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- 100% Alcohol (200 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- 95% Alcohol (Antiviral Disinfectant)
- 70% Alcohol (140 Proof Ethanol/ Ethyl Alcohol)
- Antiviral Salicylic Acid
- Antiviral Citric Acid
- Buy Antiviral Zinc Chloride
- Antiviral Coconut (MCT) Oil
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Triethylene Glycol
- Castile Soap
Buy Safe Chemicals In Bulk At LabAlley.com | Order Bulk Fine Chemicals | Order Healthy Raw Materials Here | Shop For Organic And Food Grade Ingredients Online | Lab Alley Is A Distributor Of Bulk Chemicals Based In Austin, Texas | Lab Alley Is A Bulk Chemical Supplier And Lab Chemical Supplier That Offers Wholesale Prices
- Buy Bulk Chemicals, Specialty Chemical Products And Industrial Supplies For U.S. Manufacturing Operations Here
- Buy bulk antiviral chemical compounds, antiviral drug components, antiviral substances, antiviral cleaning products and antiviral medication ingredients online at LabAlley.com.
- Buy chemical supplies, scientific instruments and equipment for home chemistry labs here.
- Buy Safer Chemical Ingredients To Make Commercial And Residential Cleaning Products Here
- Buy Safe Chemicals In Bulk For USA Labs, Homes, Cosmetics, Pools And Schools Here
- Buy High Quality Research Chemicals In Bulk Here
- Buy High Purity Lab Chemicals And Science Chemicals In Bulk Here
- Buy Safer Raw Materials And Ingredients For Cosmetic, Skin Care Products And Personal Care Products In Bulk Here
- Buy Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals Here
- Buy Raw Chemical Ingredients For Heavy Duty Industrial Use, Everyday Household Cleaning And Other Applications
- Buy Safer Raw Materials And Ingredients To Make Your Own DIY Pool And Hot Tub Chemicals And Pool Cleaners Here
- Buy eco-friendly chemicals for treating, cleaning and sealing metals, metal parts, machines and equipment. Buy chemicals in bulk to perform metal pretreatment operations.
- Buy Safe Raw Materials To Make Your Own DIY Fertilizers And Lawn Care Products Here
- Buy Solvents In Bulk Here
- Buy Laboratory Acids In Bulk Here
- Buy Prepared Chemicals Solutions, Aqueous Chemical Solutions And Stock Solutions In Bulk Here
- Buy Ethanol In Bulk Here
- Purchase Bulk Chemical Ingredients For Industrial Or Personal Use
- Order Chemicals In Large Quantities For Laboratory Or Household Use
- Buy 200% Proof (100% Alcohol) Food Grade Ethanol In A 5 Gallon Pail Here
- Buy Hydrogen Peroxide In Bulk Here
- Buy Methanol In Bulk Here
- Buy MCT Oil In Bulk Here
- Buy USDA Certified Organic Ingredients At LabAlley.com
- USA Food Grade Ingredients Are For Sale Online At LabAlley.com
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of Pure MCT Oil Here
- Buy Safe Chemical Substances To Use As Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Ingredients
- Buy A 5 Gallon Pail Of ACS Reagent Grade Acetone Here
- Buy Safe Solvents For Botanical Extracts, Herbal Tinctures And Medicinal Oils Here
- Buy Chemicals In Large Quantities For USA Labs, Schools, Botanical Oil Extracts, Cosmetic Makers, Pools, Homes, Lawn Care, Science, Industry And Family Households
- Buy Safe Acids For Cosmetics Such As Acetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid And Boric Acid
- Buy Acids For Industrial Use Such As Formic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Nitric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid And Hydrofluoric Acid
- Bulk Chemicals, Raw Materials And Ingredients Are Shipped By FedEx And LTL In The United States
Shop Online For Safe Disinfection Chemicals, Hand Sanitizer Raw Materials And Organic Cosmetic Ingredients In Bulk At LabAlley.com
Buy Safe Ingredients And Chemicals For DIY Homemade Hand Sanitizers, Cosmetics, Makeup, Lotions, Soaps, Household Cleaning Products, Laboratory Sterilization, Food And Beverage Processing, Skin Care Formulations, Hospital Disinfectants, Personal Care Products, Botanical And Essential Oils, Botanical Extracts, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Herbal Tinctures, Kid Safe Pools, Pest Control Products, Lawn Care Products, Chemistry Labs, Natural Health Supplements And Vitamins, Products, Perfumes, Hospital Grade Detergents, Disinfecting Wipes And Disinfectant Sprays At LabAlley.com
Buy bulk natural ingredients and antiviral chemicals, bulk food grade chemicals and organic raw materials for safe recipes for DIY homemade hand sanitizers here. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here.
Buy lab supplies, laboratory glassware, chemical crystals and powders, oils, gels, spray bottles and stock chemical solutions to make disinfectants here. You can also buy other compounds and additives for safe hand sanitizer recipes, cosmetics and personal care products at LabAlley.com. Find out how chemicals are made, sold, priced, bought, shipped and used in the United States here.
Popular additives for skin care products purchased online in bulk at wholesale prices at LabAlley.com include food grade ethanol, 100% alcohol, 95% alcohol, 70% alcohol, 99% isopropyl alcohol, 91% isopropyl alcohol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, 3% hydrogen peroxide, 6% hydrogen peroxide, food grade hydrogen peroxide, food grade (FCC) vegetable glycerin, Food Grade (FCC) glycerol, solvents, aqueous acids and acids in crystalline powder form.
Shop for popular ingredients used to formulate DIY homemade personal care products such as high purity water, citric acid, menthol crystals, natural peppermint oil, Polysorbate 80, phenol, trichloroacetic acid (TCC), denatured alcohol, n-Propanol, MCT (Coconut Oil), sodium hypochlorite, salicylic acid, fumaric acid, sodium hydroxide, triethanolamine, benzalkonium chloride, triethylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, olive oil at LabAlley.com. Buy antiviral hand sanitizer ingredients, antiviral disinfectants, antiviral products and antiviral chemical compounds here. Buy antiviral hospital grade disinfectants, pharmaceutical grade substances, hand sanitizers, sterilization sprays, wipes, cleaners and detergents here.
Chemical disinfection is widely practiced as a means of controlling and preventing the spread of infectious diseases. Although disinfection of bacteria has been widely studied, much less attention has been paid to the virucidal potential of commonly used disinfectants in spite of the low infective dose of many human pathogenic viruses. This review considers what is known about the disinfection of viruses and the virucidal properties of different classes of disinfectant chemicals. It focuses on virus disinfection from a practical viewpoint and also critically evaluates the testing techniques currently used for examining the efficacy of disinfectant products. Read more here.
Because surface disinfectants are an important means of pathogen control within laboratory animal facilities, these products must have an appropriate spectrum of antimicrobial activity. However, many other factors must also be considered, including effects on human health, environmental safety, and animal behavior. Aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite often are considered to be the ‘gold standard’ for surface disinfection, but these products can be corrosive, caustic, and aversive in odor. Read more here.
Antimicrobial Products That Are Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)
April 8, 2020
For pesticide registration information, review this list from the EPA, "List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (Norwalk-Like Virus)".
Notes About This List
- All EPA-registered pesticides must have an EPA registration number, which consists of a company number and a product number (e.g., 123-45). Alternative brand names have the same EPA registration number as the primary product.
- When purchasing a product for use against a specific pathogen, check the EPA Reg. No. versus the products included on this list.
- In addition to primary products, distributors may also sell products with formulations and efficacy identical to the primary products. Distributor products frequently use different brand names, but you can identify them by their three-part EPA registration number (e.g., 123-45-678, which represents a distributor product identical to the product example listed above, EPA Reg. No. 123-45).
- If you would like to review the product label information for any of these products, please visit the EPA product label system.
- Information about listed products is current as of the date on this list.
- Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by EPA.
- Download List G: EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus (PDF)(6 pp, 130 K, March 4, 2020)
- Contact the EPA about pesticide labels, to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.
The Pesticide Product and Label System (PPLS) provides a collection of pesticide product labels (Adobe PDF format) that have been accepted by EPA under Section 3 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). New labels were added to PPLS on April 08, 2020.
- Search EPA Registration, Distributor Product, or Special Local Need Number Here
- The EPA Registration Number (EPA Reg. No.) appears on all registered pesticides sold in the United States. It is usually found on the back panel of the label along with the detailed instructions for use.
- Enter the company number (the first set of digits before the dash) to see all products marketed by that company or the entire number (including the dash) to view the label for a particular product.
- To search by Special Local Need Number, please enter two-letter state abbreviations with or without 6 digit number (i.e. OH123456).
- Search Buy Product or Alternative Brand Name: Enter the name of the product. As you type, options will be presented to you. Keep in mind that product names may vary, so if you don’t find the product you are looking for, try the EPA Registration Number Search.
- Search By Company Name: Enter the name of the company. Some companies may have several divisions that manufacture and market pesticides products. You can select among these divisions using the drop-down list or choose the root of the company name (e.g., "Bayer" or "3M") to see products associated with all of the divisions.
- Search By Company Number: Enter the company number. Please use digit without dash.
- Search By Chemical Name (Active Ingredient): Enter the name of the chemical (Active Ingredients only) you are interested in. Because there are many naming conventions for chemicals, you can enter the common chemical name of the chemical or other variants, including scientific names or partial names. This search function will help guide you to products that contain that active ingredient.
- Search By CAS Number Or PC Code: Enter the CAS Number or PC Code you are interested in. You may use the % wild card before and/or after your entry to enter a partial value.
- Web-Distributed Labels
- Label Review Manual
- Label Review Training
- Pesticide Registration Notices About Labels
- Label Guidance For Specific Types Of Pesticides
- SmartLabel Pilot
- Logos And Graphics On Pesticide Labels
- International Pesticide Label Issues
- Endangered Species Bulletins
- Adding Statements On Labels About Consumer And Environmental Protection
- Spanish Translation Guide For Pesticide Labeling
Buy Natural Substances, Approved Ingredients And Organic Raw Materials OnlineShop online for low priced natural chemical substances, organic raw materials and approved food grade ingredients for USA laboratories, schools, homes, cosmetic makers, swimming pools and hot tubs, scientific labs, industrial labs, lawns and DIY fertilizers, skin care products, food and beverage processing, botanical extraction facilities and 'DIY' personal use here.
If you have questions about your options and choices for ordering safer and healthier chemicals online here at LabAlley.com or if you would like to place an order, call 512-668-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a Chemical Safety Specialist.
If you can not find the chemical or ingredient you are looking for, contact us and we may be able to special order it for you. Contact us to request a bulk chemicals list. Learn about bulk chemical manufacturers here. Learn about bulk chemical distribution here.
U.S. Bulk Chemical Shipping Information, Payment Options, Bulk Prices, And Wholesale Orders
- Chemicals are typically shipped and transported in the U.S. by UPS, FedEx, LTL and FTL (TL).
- Inquire about U.S. wholesale prices and bulk prices for chemical ingredients by calling 512-668-9918 or emailing email@example.com.
- Pay for chemicals by credit card, debit card, check, PayPal or cash in the U.S. Credit cards include Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
LabAlley.com sells a wide variety of approved and safe ingredients and raw materials for skin care products that relieve skin conditions, support skin integrity and enhance its appearance. Wholesome substances and invigorating compounds ordered at LabAlley.com are used to make skin care and cosmetic products that cleanse and beautify. Cosmetic makers and personal care product manufacturers order natural products and food grade chemical compounds at LabAlley.com to make substances and products that are applied to the body and face. These healthy products alter and enhance the fragrance, appearance and texture of the body and face. One of the most popular products ordered in bulk is USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil sold in 5 gallon pails.
Ingredients in today's skin care products include citric acid, alpha-hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, lactic acid, hydroquinone, retinol, clay, kojic acid, oils, salicylic acid, copper peptide and others. Some of the of common skin care ingredients, cosmetic ingredients, raw materials and personal care product ingredients sold online at LabAlley.com are listed below. Buy safer cosmetic and skin care ingredients here.
- Glycolic Acid
- Distilled And Highly Purified Water
- Trichloroacetic Acid
- Castile Soap
- Potassium Permanganate
- Boric Acid
- USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Pure Food Grade Alcohol
- Activated Charcoal
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Methyl Salicylate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Denatured Alcohol
- Gentian Violet/ Crystal Violet (Dye)
- 190 Proof Non-Denatured Alcohol
- Pine Oil
- Lauric Acid
- Antiviral Ammonium Chloride
- Mineral Oil
- Tartaric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sesame Oil
- Neatsfoot Oil
- Carbonic Acid
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Castor Oil
- Food Grade Peppermint Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Bentonite Clay
- China Clay (White Kaolin Powder)
- Zinc Oxide
Major Certified Grades Of Chemicals Sold In Bulk Online In The United States By LabAlley.com
- ACS Grade Chemicals (ACS Reagent Grade)
- USP Grade Chemicals
- Reagent Grade Chemicals (ACS Reagent Grade)
- Food Grade Chemicals
- NF Grade Chemicals
- Technical Grade Chemicals
- HPLC Grade Chemical (For High-Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Laboratory Grade (Lab Grade) Chemicals
- LC-MS Grade Chemicals Or LC/MS Grade Chemicals
- Biotech/ Biochemistry Grade Chemicals | Highly Pure Reagents Suitable For Biochemical Research And Analysis
- UV/HPLC Grade Chemicals | HPLC Grade For UV Spec And LC | Suitable for Ultraviolet Spectrophotometry and Liquid Chromatography
- Soap Grade Chemicals | Soap Grade Sodium Hydroxide | Soap Grade Potassium Hydroxide
- Anhydrous Grade Chemicals | Extremely Low Moisture Content
- Kosher Certified Chemicals
Unofficial Grades Of Chemicals Sold Online In Bulk In America By LabAlley.com
- Industrial Grade Chemicals
- Purified Grade (Does Not Meet Any Official Standard)
- Gradient Grade (Chemical Suitability In HPLC With Gradient Analysis)
- Extraction Grade (For Medicinal Plant, Herbal And Botanical Extraction Processes)
- Buy Methylene Blue Stain Solution
- Buy Dimethyl Sulfoxide
- Buy pH Buffer Solutions
- Buy Instrument Calibration Standards And Standard Solutions
- Shop For Acids Used In Chemistry
- Shop For Organic, Inorganic And Food Grade Solvents
- Shop For High Purity Analytical Reagents For Laboratory Use
- Shop For Aqueous Solutions
- Buy Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Common Industrial And Household Chemicals
- Scientific organizations buy chemical substances and research chemicals at the Lab Alley online store for scientific and medical research purposes. Research chemical purchased from LabAlley.com are not intended for veterinary or human use.
- Easily check on prices for pharmacological research chemicals and agricultural research chemicals by calling Lab Alley at 512-668-9918.
- Contact Lab Alley directly to place an order for research chemicals by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax an order for research chemicals to 512-886-4008.
- Order research chemicals by using the Lab Alley Quick Order Form here.
Use A USA Sales Tax Exemption Certificate To Purchase Scientific Research Chemicals In Bulk At LabAlley.com
Customers based in the United States that do not need to pay sales tax for research chemical orders can email email@example.com and attach their tax exemption certificate. Download the United States Sales Tax Exemption Form (Form SF1094) here.